• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An Evil Shadow or An Evil Twin?

Vulpixtail

Reaction score

okay that was a gengar. and here is a much nicer clefarie:

okay is it just me or do the look similer:

:eek:

whats you opion? evil shadow, evil twin, or nothiing at all.

I think this has been discussed before. Either way, that Clefairy pic isn't showing up.

I'd like to think Gengar's the evil shadow of Clefable rather than Clefairy, but it's probably nothing.

well for anyone who cant see it then it is the same picture you see on bulbapedia. and if this has been dicussed before im very sorry.

I don't think they were intended to be shadows, considering their different heights and the fact that both Gengar and Clefable have two prevos that don't match up.

Haunter and Cleffa don't really look alike. Or Gastly and Cleffa. They just don't match up (especially considering Cleffa was introduced in a different generation to both families.)

And both Clefairy and Clefable are much shorter than Gengar.

but shadows can be larger the the person...or in this case pokemon. but this your opion.

It's just my opinion, but if neither of them had evolutionary families the height difference wouldn't matter as much.

no because this where you say weather gengar is clefarie's evil shadow evil twin or nothing at all.

I think they intended for them to look alike in the respect that Gengar is like the dark choice and Clefable is like the Light choice for a Pokemon Trainer.

Remember this is before they had Dark types, so Gengar represented the Dark side and Clefable represented the Light side. Even though their evolutions are not related the fact that both their types negate each other tells me that they are opposition like the Good against Evil kind of thing.

But still it's just a theory as to why they look alike. :p

Everybody knows this is ridiculous. Gastly is obviously the black sphere in the middle of a Cloyster.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom