• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An intro to myself but I can’t make intros.

ComicMimic

Kagamine Len fan !!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
  2. Any
Ello! I am ComicMimic but I also go by Trix :], I have used this site before but forgot all my other accounts T-T And I think I’ve deleted em :[.

Enough about my struggles from younger me, let’s move on to current me!

Interests ;
  • Pokémon
  • Miitopia
  • Animal Crossing
  • Vocaloid
  • Utaite
  • Cookie Run
  • Project Sekai

I use all pronouns (I mean EVERY (I can never be misgendered (Pangender win ; 1)))

And that’s really it :] My favorite Pokémon is Skitty and my favorite character is 100% Lear from Masters EX!

hello Trix!! you have great taste (miitopia was one of my favorite games a while back)!! (i like lear a lot also!)
vocaloid is awesome!! :bulbaCute: do you have any favorite songs or producers?
it's great to meet you, i hope to see you around :bulbaLove:

hello Trix!! you have great taste (miitopia was one of my favorite games a while back)!! (i like lear a lot also!)
vocaloid is awesome!! :bulbaCute: do you have any favorite songs or producers?
it's great to meet you, i hope to see you around :bulbaLove:
Ty : D

I love ’Your Adventure Log Has Vanished!’ song a lot! I also love the producers MafuMafu, E ve, and
WONDERFUL★OPPORTUNITY! They are some of my favorite! I like MARETU but hes done bad things… but Kikuo is cool too!

nice to meet you trix! i hope you’ll have a great time with us sillies here on the forums-

GASP

ANOTHER MIITOPIA FAN

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE EVEN THOUGH IVE BARELY MENTIONED IT
A few are out there, rare to find but I’m happy I’ve found another : D !!

Its a fun game that everyone stopped playing after 2 month, I have no idea why, but I’m happy to have found another fan!!

welcome to the forums!!
I love ’Your Adventure Log Has Vanished!’ song a lot! I also love the producers MafuMafu, E ve, and
WONDERFUL★OPPORTUNITY! They are some of my favorite! I like MARETU but hes done bad things… but Kikuo is cool too!
YAYY another wanopo fan! i think your adventure log has vanished is also probably my fav wanopo song lol

Nice Len pfp LOL!

Welcome welcome! What's your favorite part of Pokémon, if you have one?
Thank you : D

My favorite part is just bonding with my Pokémon, LGPE and BDSP have my favorite bonding mechanics. (Extra points to BDSP from the rhythm game section) :]

Thank you : D

My favorite part is just bonding with my Pokémon, LGPE and BDSP have my favorite bonding mechanics. (Extra points to BDSP from the rhythm game section) :]
YEAH... what i would give to have a pokémon rhythm game LOL. Are you a fan of any (other than project sekai)?

YEAH... what i would give to have a pokémon rhythm game LOL. Are you a fan of any (other than project sekai)?
I’ve played a few others but I’ve deleted all of those. There are other games that I played with rhythm game segments (one traumatized me) and I only trust PJSK lol.

Heya Trix! I think we’ll get along well, I’m already firing off neurons about your WONDERFUL★OPPORTUNITY! icon, are you an old school vocaloid fan like me? My fav songs by them are Death Should Not Have Taken Thee! and obviously Remote Controller, but who doesn’t? I used to be able to clear that on Extreme in one of the older Project Divas.

I’d love to talk to you more about Utaite stuff! Did you ever listen to Neko96 or nqrse? Also, gimmie 5 of your top fav Pokemon! Hope to see you hanging around soon!

Welcome!
Don't see fans of miitopia often, it's such a charming little game

Little late to the welcomes, but uh, welcome! I ope you enjoy your time here.

bonus points for being a miitopia fan, that game is a certified gem

Heya Trix! I think we’ll get along well, I’m already firing off neurons about your WONDERFUL★OPPORTUNITY! icon, are you an old school vocaloid fan like me? My fav songs by them are Death Should Not Have Taken Thee! and obviously Remote Controller, but who doesn’t? I used to be able to clear that on Extreme in one of the older Project Divas.

I’d love to talk to you more about Utaite stuff! Did you ever listen to Neko96 or nqrse? Also, gimmie 5 of your top fav Pokemon! Hope to see you hanging around soon!
I have listened to a bit of Neko96 and nqrse but I mostly listen to Urata and Sakata! And the older Vocaloid songs are some of my favorites :] !

Favorite Pokémon;
  • Skitty
  • Vaporeon
  • Meowscarda
  • Shaymin
  • Alcremie

(Srry for late response, was playing sekai)

Little late to the welcomes, but uh, welcome! I ope you enjoy your time here.

bonus points for being a miitopia fan, that game is a certified gem
Yep! Miitopia is such an awesome game and needs to be popular again! It was so fun when more people played.

Back
Top Bottom