• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An Introduction

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi there! I’m PainterFight, but you can call me Heap! Here‘s some things to know about me:
  • I’m from Indonesia, and I go by She/Her pronouns.
  • My birthday is in October 17th, but I can’t show my age because I’m a minor.
  • My hobbies are drawing, reading, listening to music, and writing!
  • I’m obsessed with urban fantasy, video games, literature, cardgames, and of course, Pokémon!
  • I’ve been working on a fic series that’s Pokemon-related, and it’s been one of my biggest projects since spring 2021! I’m trying to write all my ideas about this fic into its final product, but kept getting distracted with other things, and I’m may bit worried about what I came up with and my writing skills, but surely I’ll complete writing this fic at ease!
That’s all! I hope we can get along together! :bulbaWave:

Welcome to the forums Heap! :bulbaWave:

Always cool seeing someone interested in card games! Just out of curiosity, which ones are you most into?
And as my other mod friends have already mentioned, yes; if you ever feel like sharing any of your art or writing here, we'd always love to check it out! :enzap:

Hope to see you around!

Hi there Heap! It's to meet another new of the forums like me! Quick question, do you have any tips for writing? I've had an idea for a Pokemon fic as well, but I'm not super confident in my skills either having a bit of a hard time getting my ideas out.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom