• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, lucky. Our dog decided to take up digging now that the yard is a mud hole. You should see my floors. x_x

I fear my reply has to wait till tomorrow as I'm really too tired to write anything proper... (and I have to get up in six hours XD)

Hey guys, I'll be out of town this weekend and won't be checking threads until Monday or Tuesday!

no worries ^^ i probably won't get around to replying till monday either

by the ay gys, are you gonna do NaNoWriMo this year?

I actually might this year (is what I say every year)

sorry, I'm currently a little swamped in deadlines ^^;; i'll post something asap (though that might take a day or two)

No problem ^_^ ! I understand, my physics class has been an ocean of homework lately

hey guys, hope you all survived the move!
my plan is to update the summary, mostly for fun, that's at the top of the start-up and i'll give Emil a couple days to get to a reply

Here as well :) ! I would've replied sooner but I had a tournament this weekend that ate up my Saturday.

Competitive acting (basically we take books or scripts and cut them down to 10 minutes and act them out for scores in a series of rounds, it's pretty fun)

Ooh! My high school drama club did something similar and it was a lot of fun, but we didn't compete. x3 How did you do?

One of the schools my friend and I went up against (you have the option to act with a partner) has virtually unlimited funding (I.e. they hire professional actors and actresses to coach their kids) so we got smashed for the most part, but it was still a lot of fun.

aaw that's a pity though :( but it sounds super fun! all I've ever done sis just performance acting (amateur) though it was with a pretty successful student theatre society (some of em even went on to do stuff in the theatre world)

also, i'm halfway my reply, but i'm currently just too tired to finish it. And I've also worked a little more on a ref sheet for Graham, but this did include two minor changes for Lotus and I'm now wondering whether or not I should already implement them in this rp... (might show the ref once it's close to finished)

Hey might as well! I need to do the same for Ruby... maybe we can turn our lil' OOC board into a mini workshop

that actually sounds like a good idea! i'm in favour!

btw, the aesthetic or atmosphere I kinda have in mind for the Whispering Woods is that of 'Over the Garden Wall' (if you've seen it. If not, go watch) But that's just how I imagine it XD

also, if either of you wants to bring in another character at any point, just let me know so we can work towards that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom