• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so I was about to reply to the RP and... I have no clue what this evil is/would be? is it gonna be another pokemon? or that weird antagonist from the latest PMD? Were you hinting at anything in particular Emil?

I wasn't exactly sure what 'the great evil' was going to be, I just assumed that you might have had something planned out and I wanted to leave my reply fairly open-ended. I think from what we've gathered from the Whispering Woods it's something capable of creating cold and darkness. So maybe it could be some corrupted/shadowy pokemon? I think we all talked a little bit about the guide having a second, kidnapped pokemon, so maybe that could be part of it? There could be some kind of object/artifact in the Grim Guardian that's causing the sudden shift?

And @Stitsworth entry looks good to me!

i actually hadn't XD wanted to leave it open to see what we could come up with together

the only thing i can think of that could fit that description is a darkrai, but it feels a bit overdone? unless it has a hidden motif or something? dunno XD

EDIT: or potentially something human(ish) harnessing the power of a certain legendary? though a human couldn't have lived that long

True, and especially in pokemon it's hard to find an creature that's inherently evil. The only couple of things that come to mind are Giratina and Darkrai, but like you said, those are both very predictable. Maybe a humanish thing that was put into some kind of stasis or slumber and has now awakened?

Also, side note, if we're thinking of adding in a second character, should we get those apps up soon?

I have a few thoughts!

We've talked about a war happening elsewhere in the world SO my mind jumps to maybe someone developing a weapon? Also the idea of something being in stasis is very mewtwo but I like it a lot... we've set ourselves up for Dark and Weird, and I for one like that direction. X3

Anyway if we go down that general path our options are more or less:

1. It's actively happening right now and there are people present to introduce as villains
2. It happened a long time ago and the freaky evil juju is still lurking around and getting freakier and eviler

What do y'all think?

WEAPON

evil (team) people

Also, the old trevenant is at least a little dramatic (he once had aspirations to get into theatre, you know)

still, they should be stopped

so then it would be more alobng the lines of somone actively controlling whatever the 'bad' thing is, which has happened before

Would I be safe in assuming Parker heading out to the group awaiting him is the opening for new/second characters?

You're absolutely right in that

ok so i just realised... if we're going o introduce an evil human character, someone might need to play them. but i fear i got my hands kinda full already XD any takers?

also, how is everyone with light gore? cause i just remembered they had zombie pokemon (controlled by gastly) in the manga and tbh i think that's pretty cool. i mean, it doesn't have to be super explicit or anything...

and on a completely unrelated note, would anyone here be up for swapping friendcodes/trading pokemon?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind trying the evil character after I get more of a grip on Michael.

Gore is fine with me.

And I'm always down for swapping FC, mine is 1220-7365-6522. I've got a lot more then I'd like to admit, spent too much of my life with Pokemon, so if you're looking for something specific let me know and I'll see if I can hook you up.

I mean *hair flip* if someone needs to be evil I am more than willing to come up with a character. I can post a signup tomorrow.

Also YAS my friend code is 3625-9290-8227

@Stitsworth im on mobile for the night and I didn't see your post before I replied but... we can totally make evil plans in secret if you like xD

two evil characters is an option as well :D i mean, you'll have to work out who and what between the two of you maybe, but it might actually work better

I'll add you both ^^
also, I'm currently mostly looking for a Mawile, for breeding, and an orange flower Flabebe/Floete/Florges and female Cubone/Marowak, also for breeding. Not all that much into competitive so IV's don't have to be perfect or even good (though IV'a on the high end are nice I guess, just not necessary)

Actually, a female smal sized pumpkaboo maybe too, though I might wanna try to get that one from a foreign language game cause shiny pumpkaboo is adorable

PM specifically what you'd like, as far as IVs I could breed you 5 or 6 perfect IVs for shits and gigs. Breeding is my thing and they'll be legitimate. The orange flabebe/etc. and pumpkaboo I might not have, but I'll hop on and check.

Oops forgot to add my own FC 5215 1786 2975

And will do ^^

Zombies are fine with me! My friend code is 3024-7852-6500. I have some good Dittos and other Pokemon if you need me to breed you something as well. Currently I have an entire box of Larvitar that know Dragon Dance, all 5/6IV, if anyone wants one. Can't wait to hear about the new villains!

@Argan I wouldn't mind snatching a Larvitar from you, it would save me some breeding time. I've got a few breed leftovers myself, I can check and see which ones I have exactly with good IVs.

Also, I guess I'll add a little bit about myself sense I failed to mention it before. My name is Corey, everyone calls me Stits though (Military habits, I'll assume you can guess what my last name is lol). I currently live in the panhandle of Florida with my wife, step-son, three dogs Bailey, Obi and Bear and two cats Mylo and Dex (my animals are the ones with the Star Wars references lol). I started playing Pokémon with Blue/Red when I would hangout with my friend. My first personal copy was Gold (best game I think, barring HG xD) so I've been playing for almost 12 or 13 years? I'm 25 now, just don't want to do the math!

Just thought of something. I know we all live in different places and not every country participates, so if anyone doesn't have access to the 20 year anniversary giveaways (like this month's mew) let me know and I'll nab the promo cards for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom