• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

and Gen IV: Shinies, Events, +DW poks (temporary giveaway) :D

EchoSongs

Beginner shiny hunter ;)
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I received my new ds lite a few days ago, so I finally racked up the nerve to start a thread! ^^' I'm offering shinies and some events. :3

Rules:
1. My fc is 1) 455593530035 or 2) 348262468466 (I will tell you which on to use) for gen V and 1) 434138118337 2) 498590583426 for gen IV. Please post your fc or provide it in your sig.
2. NO HACKS. All my poks are legit. I use a AR to clone in gen IV. If that is a problem, don't post in this thread.
3. My time is GMT-5 and I can trade whenever I’m online (usually in the afternoons). Please provide or pm/vm me your trade window.
4. Please be respectful and don't spam me with vms and pms. I will reply to your offer ASAP.
5. All pokemon are available in all Gens unless otherwise stated. Please say what gen you will be trading in unless its obvious. (world scrafty for blah blah)

~Shines~

(#004) Charmander/Jakie(non-renicknamable) ♂
Lv. 1 UT, Blaze, Timid
Swords Dance/Flare Blitz/Outrage/Shadow Claw

(#089) Muk/ Muk ♀
Lv. 38 T, Sticky Hold, Relaxed
Minimize/Sludge Bomb/Disable/Mud Bomb
ONLY IN GEN V

(#133) Eevee/ Evie (re-nicknamable) ♀
Lv. 1 UT, Run Away, Calm
Tackle/Tail Whip/Helping Hand

(#147) Dratini/ DRATINI ♀
Lv. 1 UT, Shed Skin, Adamant
ExtremeSpeed/Dragon Dance/Thunder Wave

(#182) Bellossom/Bellossom ♂
Lv. 21 T, Chlorophyll, Modest
Mega Drain/PoisonPowder/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder
ONLY AVAILABLE IN GEN V

(#236) Tyrogue/ TYROGUE ♂
Lv. 1 UT, Steadfast, Adamant
Fake Out/Foresight/Mach Punch/Bullet Punch

(#333) Swablu/ Sayuri(non-renicknamable) ♀
Lv. 17 UT, Natural Cure, Hasty
Peck/Sing/Double Team/Astonish

(#336) Serviper/ SERVIPER ♂
Lv. 1 UT, Shed Skin, Calm
Wrap
ONLY AVAILABLE IN GEN V

(#396) Starly/ STARLY ♀
Lv. 3 UT, Keen Eye, Calm
Tackle/Growl

(#403) Shinx/ SHINX ♀
Lv. 3 UT, Rivalry, Quirky
Tackle

(#482) Azelf/ AZELF
Lv. 50 UT, Levitate, Timid
Swift/Uproar/Future Sight/Nasty Plot

(#617) Accelgor/ Accelgor
Lv. 30 UT, Hydration, Bold
Struggle Bug/Mega Drain/Yawn/Protect
~EVENTS~

TRU Arceus
Lv. 100 UT, Hasty, Multitype
(ONLY 2 IN GEN V)

Ash’s Pikachu
Lv. 50 UT, Static, Naughty ♂

GAMESTP Jirachi
Lv. 18 T, Serene Grace, Docile

Oblivia Shaymin
Lv. 30 UT, Natural Cure, Sassy

WIN2011 Celebi
Lv.50 UT, Natural Cure, Quiet
(ONLY IN GEN V)

FAL2010 Mew
Lv. 5 UT, Synchronize, Hardy

entei.png

GAMESTP Crown Beasts
ALL Lv. 30 UT, Pressure
Raikou: Rash ,Entei: Adamant ,Suicune: Relaxed
(ONLY IN GEN V)
(Raikou's pic is left out because I can only have 20 pics and +Raikou would be 21 TT.TT
~DW pokemon~
Shellder female
Vulpix female
Lickitung female
Mareep male
Doduo male
Stantler male

WANTED:
~flawless/ near-flawless foreign Ditto (3/4 pokemon for this)
~Shiny Azurill (female)
~Shiny Jirachi (must be legit)
~Shiny Celebi (don’t care if it’s hacked, only a small shiny for this) (GSP)
~Shiny Latias (GSP)
~WIN2011 Celebi IN GEN IV, I accidentally relocated my Celebi unto Gen V and I need it on Gen IV! ^^’ So this will be greatly appreciated!
~Shiny poks

Shiny poks I already have that I'm not trading(don't trade me these):
~Oddish
~Venipede
~Manaphy
~Metang
~Roggenrola
~Oddish
~Torkoal
~Budew
~Mienfoo
~Beautifly

Trade log:
~gaara sword, World Scrafty for Power Belt and Band (traded! :D) gen V
~araluen7, Shiny Charmander for Power Lens and Anklet (traded! :D) gen V
~cazzab15, Ash's Pikachu for Shiny roggenrola (traded! :D) gen V
~GSP, Shiny Azelf for Shiny celebi and Shiny latias (pending) gen IV
~AceTrainerKisame, Oblivia Shaymin for male lucario with aura sphere (pending) gen IV
~iheartgengar, Shiny Shinx, Eevee, Dratini, Ash's pikachu, TRU Arceus, WIN2011 Celebi for Shiny Lunatone, Minum, Jumpluff, Kyogre, Torchic, and Croagunk. (traded! :D) gen V

TEMPORARY GIVEAWAY!!:
I have just received my shiny snivy! Its for my Pokemon white badge quest and its my first SRed shiny ever! :) so in honor of Saealon, my shiny snivy, I will be doing a little giveaway! Whoever can guess what shiny pokemon I'm going after next in my badge quest wins a free pokemon from my thread! You can guess up to three pokemon. Good luck! ;) Hint: It is a Unova region pokemon​

Last edited:
Re: AND GEN IV: SHINIES AND EVENTS :D

I have a UT Japanese Celebi on my HG, that will also unlock the time travel event in Gen IV. Is that of any interest?

I have some shinies on HG (will need to go double check for you) and a shiny Roggenrola in Black that I caught in game. I would be interested in Ash's Pikachu, Mew or Shaymin.

Both my FCs are in my signature.

One question: Did you use AR on all the Pokemon?

I am interested in your world Scrafty, I can get you the Band and Belt you seek. my fc is 1119-9956-3583. I'm an hour behind you so from 5:50 pm your time to 10:59 pm your time.

Last edited:

I have a UT Japanese Celebi on my HG, that will also unlock the time travel event in Gen IV. Is that of any interest?

I have some shinies on HG (will need to go double check for you) and a shiny Roggenrola in Black that I caught in game. I would be interested in Ash's Pikachu, Mew or Shaymin.

Both my FCs are in my signature.
Can you plz tell me the shinies on HG. I'd rather prefer a English Celebi srry.

One question: Did you use AR on all the Pokemon?
Yes. All the pokemon are legit, but I use the AR to clone on Gen 4 and then transfer to Gen 5.
I am interested in your world Scrafty, I can get you the Band and Belt you seek. my fc is 1119-9956-3583. I'm an hour behind you so from 5:50 pm your time to 10:59 pm your time.
That'll be great. I'm not quite sure, when can you trade?

Yes. All the pokemon are legit, but I use the AR to clone on Gen 4 and then transfer to Gen 5.

That'll be great. I'm not quite sure, when can you trade?

Tomorrow all day after 6 your time.

Could I have the shiny charmander and/or the dratini?

I can offer you all of the power band items.

That's okay about the Celebi, just thought I would ask. I have a shiny Tangela and Lickitung, both lv1 UT. Are either of these of any interest?

Could I have the shiny charmander and/or the dratini?

I can offer you all of the power band items.
I only need a power anklet and lens now. Do you want the charmander or dratini for them?

That's okay about the Celebi, just thought I would ask. I have a shiny Tangela and Lickitung, both lv1 UT. Are either of these of any interest?
No sorry. :( Can you tell me some more info about your roggenrola then?

@EchoSongs I'll give a Power Belt and Power Anklet for the Shiny Azelf!
I don't need the Belt anymore and I'm might be getting the anklet from someone else. Do you have anything else to offer?

Argh, you shouldn't have to make a man choose between them...hahah jk..I'll guess I'll have the Charmander. And you said, two items for one pokemon right? So I can just trade you two patrats holding them for example?

Dang!
I'll pass then....
I was interested in a couple of the Pokemon, but I don't really feel comfortable with a ar device being used to clone them...

Argh, you shouldn't have to make a man choose between them...hahah jk..I'll guess I'll have the Charmander. And you said, two items for one pokemon right? So I can just trade you two patrats holding them for example?
Yep. Sorry for making you choose. ^^'

Dang!
I'll pass then....
I was interested in a couple of the Pokemon, but I don't really feel comfortable with a ar device being used to clone them...
That's ok. I'll respect the fact that you don't like AR usage for any means. It's just that many of my poks that I can't or don't clone, I usually don't trade. So most of these are cloned. :)

That's ok. I'll respect the fact that you don't like AR usage for any means. It's just that many of my poks that I can't or don't clone, I usually don't trade. So most of these are cloned. :)

Okay. I understand.
I think I have a few cloned Pokemon, but I think (at least I hope) that they were cloned using another method (some sort of in game glitch I've never been able to figure out).

No sorry. :( Can you tell me some more info about your roggenrola then?

It's a level 12 male Roggenrola caught in game. Mild nature with sturdy ability. Moves learned - tackle, harden, sand-attack and headbutt.

It's a level 12 male Roggenrola caught in game. Mild nature with sturdy ability. Moves learned - tackle, harden, sand-attack and headbutt.

Ok, roggenrola for Pikachu, Shaymin, or Mew. You can choose. ;)

Re: and Gen IV: Shinies and Events :D

I can give a shiny Celebi and a Shiny Latias for the shiny Azelf.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom