• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

and Gen IV: Shinies, Events, +DW poks (temporary giveaway) :D

Re: and Gen IV: Shinies and Events :D

I can give a shiny Celebi and a Shiny Latias for the shiny Azelf.

As long as the shiny latias is 100% legit and the celebi isn't too obviously a hack, I'm ok with it. Also please state what gen you want this in.

As long as the shiny latias is 100% legit and the celebi isn't too obviously a hack, I'm ok with it. Also please state what gen you want this in.
The Latias is legit and the Celebi looks like it's legit (it might actually be). Also, I want it in Gen IV.

The Latias is legit and the Celebi looks like it's legit (it might actually be). Also, I want it in Gen IV.

Sure thing! Do you want to trade now? And your fc is your HG one correct?

Sure thing! Do you want to trade now? And your fc is your HG one correct?
I can't trade until later today or tomorrow. And yes the HG one is correct.

I can't trade until later today or tomorrow. And yes the HG one is correct.

Alright. What times are you available today and tomorrow? We have the same time zones (thank god) :)

Alright. What times are you available today and tomorrow? We have the same time zones (thank god) :)
Today possibly in a few hours. Tomorrow I'll be available all day (depending on when I wake up :p)

Re: AND GEN IV: SHINIES AND EVENTS :D

Great! :) Added you to the trade log. When can you trade?

I am currently in another trade, which should hopefully take not too long.

Would you be available in say 15 minutes or so?

Today possibly in a few hours. Tomorrow I'll be available all day (depending on when I wake up :p)

Sure thing. If I'm online today when you can trade, drop me a vm/pm and we'll trade then. If not, then i'll find you tomorrow. :)

I can offer a shiny Litwick and a shiny Herdier for shiny Charmander and Shiny Eevee! :D

I can offer a shiny Litwick and a shiny Herdier for shiny Charmander and Shiny Eevee! :D

I won't trade Eevee for herdier, so how about litwick for charmander? Can I get some more info on the litwick please? :)

OH. I HOPE NO ONE TOOK THIS ONE YET.

can i please have your shaymin? i can offer you a kanghaskan with the scrappy ability. or a level 84 hydreigon. or any starter pokemon except charmander. i'll even attach a rare candy to it. i just... have little to offer. i'm sorry. TT^TT

OH. I HOPE NO ONE TOOK THIS ONE YET.

can i please have your shaymin? i can offer you a kanghaskan with the scrappy ability. or a level 84 hydreigon. or any starter pokemon except charmander. i'll even attach a rare candy to it. i just... have little to offer. i'm sorry. TT^TT

On your list, there isn't anything I'm interested in. Do you have any shinies? If not, I am looking for a male lucario with the move aura sphere. Preferably with good IVs as well, but not needed.

On your list, there isn't anything I'm interested in. Do you have any shinies? If not, I am looking for a male lucario with the move aura sphere. Preferably with good IVs as well, but not needed.

i have a female lucario with the move aura sphere. i'm not too sure about the IVs though. would that be alright?

if not, i could get a male lucario and have it learn aura sphere as well.

Last edited:

i have a female lucario with the move aura sphere. i'm not too sure about the IVs though. would that be alright?

if not, i could get a male lucario and have it learn aura sphere as well.

If you could get a male, that would be great! Whig gen do you want this in? Adding you to the trade log. :)

If you could get a male, that would be great! Whig gen do you want this in? Adding you to the trade log. :)

stayed up late to get a male lucario. totally worth it though. i would like it in generation V please. :D

Last edited:

stayed up late to get a male lucario. totally worth it though. i would like it in generation V please. :D

Alright! You able to trade now? :) Use the 2nd fc on my thread for pokemon black.

I have an English Celebi and I'd more then happily go for the shiny dratini. Is it nicknameable?

I have an English Celebi and I'd more then happily go for the shiny dratini. Is it nicknameable?

Sorry it's not nicknamable. I don't think I'm letting go of dratini for a celebi sorry :(. Do you have anything else you can offer? It's just that I think this dratini has some really good IVs.

Sorry it's not nicknamable. I don't think I'm letting go of dratini for a celebi sorry :(. Do you have anything else you can offer? It's just that I think this dratini has some really good IVs.

hmm, well that is a bit unfortunate. I guess I am good then.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom