• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

And...I'm back???

BioDragey

Reaction score
So earlier this year I signed up, however my account became sadly inactive after a while.
So I thought I'd seize the chance and reintroduce myself! Hello there! By the way, i'm willing to trade my Scatterbug in X and Y for another Scatterbug, I live in New Zealand but I have no idea what the wing pattern is for me here, too lazy to evolve Scatterbug. :dodgy:

Hi, welcome back :) You picked a great time to come back now that X/Y is here.

Anyway with Scatterbug, I think the pattern Vivillon takes depends on the game it is evolved in, not where it came from(or at least Im pretty sure) I might suggest visiting the trade forum if you want more Vivillon patterns, Im sure there are lots of people willing to trade extras. If you need any help with anything else, feel free to ask me or another moderator. I hope you'll have a great time here.

Welcome baack! I'm trying to collect all the Vivillon patterns so maybe I'll take you up on your offer. :eek: I'm sure it'd be a pretty pattern for you there, luckily I got one of my favorites. Enjoy your stay here and see you around! Be sure to stick around this time, all right?

Well, thanks for the warm welcome (back!) everyone!
Also, I don't think it depends on where it is evolved, I heard somewhere you can trade a Scatterbug for anotherone and it will work...not sure though.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom