• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Mew

With Lady Rainicorn too!
Reaction score
The world as we all knew it... It was in peril. It seemed as if our lives were being toyed with, like we were messed with... Like our world is one big computer glitch now. So, what did I do? I decided to gather some villagers from my town and other nearby towns and rally our forces so we can defeat the action replay that now controls our land. We'll have to travel through several video game series, maybe even changing them as we go, collecting all 7 mystical weapons to slay the Action Replay.

Okay, RULES.

1. No auto hitting other characters.
2. No bunnying without permission.
3. No flaming or baiting.
4. Don't move the plot to a new scene without me, goes without saying.
5. There is no password. Ignore the password below.
6. Romance is PG-13 max...
7. Violence is PG-13 max...
8. No NPC controlling unless I say it's ok.
9. No mystical powers in your SU's, PLEASE.

The password is Banana.

Okay, this is a little different of a signup. I'm going to link you to Nookipedia, where you go to the animal species you want and choose the character you want. No special characters please. (Hint: Special characters are the ones without personalities listed!) Link me to him/her for maximum helping here. Then, pick 2 NON-MAGICAL skills and write those down. Then your SU is done! Isn't that EASY???

Okay, here's the link to the page where you start... Category:Species - Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki

Bob - Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
Abilities:
Shoot (Bob has an AK-47 he uses in battle)
Stab (He also has a knife. A big one.)

MANGO

MANGO MANGO

MANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGO
MANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGOMANGO

Leonardo the tiger

He has a pickax he uses to fight with.

He also, has the power of logic and reasoning. Deadly combo.

@Booster Gold; accepted! I'll probably go and do a start-up really soon to show people how fun this is.

Also: Here's my signup, with the character so I can push along the plot...

http://nookipedia.com/wiki/Player

Skills:
Mayor- All players follow her instructions.
Silver Axe- She wields a silver axe that never breaks. Perfect for chopping trees AND getting a kill.

NOTE: My character is not under species- because I am the GM I get access to a special player character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom