• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: A Journey Across the Video Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Mew

With Lady Rainicorn too!
Reaction score
@Booster Gold; @that sony nintendo dude; @Heroic Sociopath; @Unova Guardian;

OOC: Hi! Welcome to the RP! So, um....this is my first RP I'm hosting so cut me some slack! If I make a mistake please point it out and I'll try to point out yours. So...RP starting in 3....2...1!!!

IC: Mayor Evie stood on a pedestal in the middle of town, yelling, "Gather round, everyone! I have something to tell!" Isabelle, the mayor's dog secretary, said, "Yes, this is very, very important! Gather round!" After doing a quick count, Evie smiled, as she had everyone, and begun her speech. "Life in this town is starting to become quite...odd, if I should say. I mean, there's invisible blocks, the Nook Brother's store has gone from tiny to huge in 1 day, and I'm seeing glitched patches of land! I've finally tracked this down to 1 creature-the Action Replay. I've also learned how to slay it-but that's quite hard. We have to collect 7 mystical Video Game Weapons. The weapons are... A Golden Axe, which is an upgrade from my Silver Axe, a Raccoon Costume from the Mario World, an Onion from the Pikmin world, the Light Stone from the Pokémon world, the Master Sword from the Zelda world, Galaxia, Meta Knight's Sword, from the Kirby Universe, and the Eternal Microphone from the 3DS Menu. The problem is, I need someone to help. Will anybody volunteer?"

Leo raise his hand. "Uh...I'll volunteer" Leo muttered. "I ... have always felt good in this town, I don't want it to go away and all so.. I'LL FIGHT! I'LL FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT!"

"I call dibs on the Master Sword." Bob said, hefting his AK-47. "That Zelda chick? Major babe, maaaaaan..."

OOC: @that sony nintendo dude; @Unova Guardian; are you guys going to show up??? If you join it's courteous to play.

IC: "Thank you, kind patrons! I think we should have two more residents before we go, however. Oh, and before I forget... Dibs on Golden Axe!!!" Mayor Evie tapped her foot and waited for other residents to come stand with her.

Leo Pondered for a moment "When will be the best time to taker her out?, could I take her on now? Na.. let's play this smart" As Leo walked right next to the mayor, "Lets do this thing!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom