• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing and Switch Lite Compatibility with Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketMonster

#Shield
Reaction score
I have never played Animal Crossing and very curious about it. I also don't have a switch and going to get a switch lite mostly for SwSh Pokemon. I know it is kinda early and the Nintendo website isn't showing the Icons on games yet if the games are Lite Compatible. Has Animal Crossing in the past required rumble for things?

Other games I am planing on getting eventually assuming they are Lite compatible is Mario Maker 2, Spyro, and both Hollow Knight games.

I have never played Animal Crossing and very curious about it. I also don't have a switch and going to get a switch lite mostly for SwSh Pokemon. I know it is kinda early and the Nintendo website isn't showing the Icons on games yet if the games are Lite Compatible. Has Animal Crossing in the past required rumble for things?

Other games I am planing on getting eventually assuming they are Lite compatible is Mario Maker 2, Spyro, and both Hollow Knight games.
I don't recall Animal Crossing requiring rumble features for anything at all, and I have played the four main games available.

Didn't City Folk have rumble sensitivity though? It's been a while since I've played any of the AC games, but City Folk is the only one I recall having rumble sensitivity that you can turn on and off for the Wii remote, unless I'm misremembering.

Regardless I'd be surprised if AC: New Horizons isn't compatible with Switch Lite. I was more surprised that FETH is Lite compatible at all tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom