• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: END GAME! TOWN WINS 21/06/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14

For the reasons Clusiana has stated, I'll Vote: FtV as well. I hate to look like I'm just hopping on the bandwagon, but I couldn't do a better job of explaining FtV's probable guilt without reiterating exactly what Clusiana has already said.

I said it before, but I'm really not finding Farfetchd suspicious for what happened last phase. He did show uncertainty, but I can see where that'd be coming from because you really don't know for sure if you can trust someone's reason for why they were inactive. It's not something that is easy to prove, and when literally no defense other than giving an IRL reason for inactivity was given, it makes sense to me why he might be somewhat on the fence about the lynch but not really ready to remove the vote either in that case.

Zima appeared as though she'd be active enough at in the early part of D1, so when she disappeared after that, that is suspicious. Also, FtV's whole comment wasn't just that he "if only she'd posted more," it was:

FtV said:
Honestly, being "busy" isn't enough for me. If she had just posted once more......

I'll feel awful if she flips town, but there's a lot of evidence.
When you see the whole post and not just the pieces, it sounds like he really wasn't fully convinced Zima was town and kept the vote, and I don't really see a contradiction or anything that odd there.

However, I'm finding Froakie more suspicious after still receiving no response in addition to her actions during D1 as a whole.

VOTE: Froakie

Personally, I didn't think there was "a lot of evidence.". I thought there was evidence, but nothing to sound really confident, which he sounded before.

Froakie looks appealing to vote as well but we'll see how the phase goes with still over 24 hours left.

I agree with Clusiana's post, in my post just before I explained why FtV is scummy imo.

I find Froakie suspicious as well, but as Human said, I guess she can wait for now.

I want to hear more of a defense from both...

Last edited:

Well I guess just a more detailed version of what I and others have said.

People have honestly done a better job at defending me then I have.

It's simple in my mind, and it's hard to tell if my reasoning makes sense to others.
The fact she said "busy" wasn't simply enough for me.

My "evidence" being she tends to be inactive when mafia, in a QT she even told me this before I believe.
She said she was busy but she continued to post other places. Now I don't admittadly always check this thread, but with all the time she had to respond this was shady to me.

There was no other argument save Froakie, and that was over a difference in opinions on lynch consequences, which I find dumb honestly. I'd rather lynch a player with a less then exact evidence then some random player.

This probably won't help me at all anyway.

Well I guess just a more detailed version of what I and others have said.

People have honestly done a better job at defending me then I have.

It's simple in my mind, and it's hard to tell if my reasoning makes sense to others.
The fact she said "busy" wasn't simply enough for me.

My "evidence" being she tends to be inactive when mafia, in a QT she even told me this before I believe.
She said she was busy but she continued to post other places. Now I don't admittadly always check this thread, but with all the time she had to respond this was shady to me.

There was no other argument save Froakie, and that was over a difference in opinions on lynch consequences, which I find dumb honestly. I'd rather lynch a player with a less then exact evidence then some random player.

This probably won't help me at all anyway.

True, Birth By Sleep Mafia, you were scumbuddies and she has said that. That is part of her scummy behaviour.

Yet, you said that you wanted to give her a chance, why would you "lynch a player with a less then exact evidence" now?
You could just unvote her and force a No Lynch... I understand if you wanted a lynch so much, but why did you mention "giving her an opportunity"?

Evidence on Zima actual evidence based on previous xperience. Personally I see no evidence I agree with towards Froakie. My comment on less then exact is on the other players active at the time, and most people dont like a no lynch.

UNVOTE: Farfetchd the Vigilante

I think I've heard enough.

Alright...

Time to hear a little from that side, also.

Lol, the fact you're all still going off literally one vote I made on day one kinda baffles me.
This is not a me vs. anybody as it seems to be for like 2 days now. So it's either FTV or me? Really?

I have literally given all my "defense" over one vote. I didn't even vote for Zima yesterday who BTW ended up being town as well as Mido. I voted for Soulmaster, somebody who I wanted to see a response from and the one I got back was actually really not satisfactory imo. And you know what? I kept my vote on him, not changing to other people just because bandwagons started, as it seems you're all doing now. You wanna vote out another town member? We've already lost, what, three. Statistical chances dictate me and FTV are probably both town yet it's always just tunnelling on one or two people every day. Why not broaden out to different people?

I wanna hear more from @Mijzelffan; and @Beck; please. I'm not tagging everyone else who hasn't spoken much. Just wanna hear from you both for now.

edit: FTV not zima

@Froakie;

Are you looking for anything in particular?

Midway through the phase, here's how the votes currently stand;

Froakie: 3 (FinalArcadia, HumanDawn, Zexy)
Farfetch the Vigilante: 3 (Clusiana, Shiny Ditto, Beck)

Froakie's defence is really good other than the statistics part, since well, everyone has the same statistic so anyone can say that as part of their defence that they have a 4/12 chance(yeah i know there are 13 players alive, but if you consider yourself Town then from your perspective it's 4/12) of actually being Mafia.

I agree with her that other players should be focused on, although I want to know what she thought about what Soulmaster said to be unsatisfactory.

UNVOTE: Froakie
VOTE: Mijzelffan

I'd like to pursue Mijzelffan.

vote: Midorikawa

First she starts a bandwagon (on herself) then she hops off to try to get another bandwagon rolling (on gastlygibus), both for no good reason at all.

What about the reason was bad on GastlyGibus? Lack of explanation on anything gives you freedom to vote whoever you'd like, and its justification would be on almost on the same level.

Here GastlyGibus says something about it:
Her first vote was clearly a joke though. I would hardly call that starting "a bandwagon." Just because someone else joke-voted her as well doesn't make it some kind of bandwagon. Furthermore, she even stated that her reasoning for voting me was to tie the votes as a safety precaution. It's only a bandwagon when multiple people start jumping on. So far, we only have two for me and three for Midori (one from you). I feel like you're taking things a bit too seriously here.

Which Mijzelffan doesn't respond to and then accuses Zexy of trying to appeal to emotion to justify his vote further:

Still, does Midorikawa really deserve 3 votes for what she has done so far?

You can do a better appeal to emotion than that, I'm sure.

From something that makes total sense to ask.

Are we doing this again?

But my opinion is that Oswin is no more suspicious than any other player and that he's only being targeted to take heat off midorikawa. I am starting to suspect Mido more and more with people like FinalArcadia and Zexy chiming in to her rescue giving us heartfelt appeals to our emotions and painting Oswin as a bad guy while they did exactly the same thing. Frankly I think at the moment Midorikawa's allignment upon death will teach us a lot more than Oswin's.

The first point is irrelevant, you had things to respond to which you didn't while in that game you had nothing to respond to. You weren't even voted in this game, how would it lead to the same conclusion?

I don't know how Midorikawa could really be any more suspicious because two people don't agree with the votes on her, this is a lame repeated reason to justify your vote you bring up in almost every game you're in regardless of alignment just because people don't find justification in what you say. If I said I was voting Shiny Ditto because I don't have one and seriously kept my vote, and then people called me out on how ridiculous it is that I'm seriously keeping my vote and then I'd say I think my vote is justified further because there are people who dare disagree with my reasoning, then I'd look like a ridiculous player who doesn't know what they're doing. The heartfelt appeals stuff is a complete lie too.

At the time of his vote you were the only one who had a jokevote. How was he looking for an easy lynch, if anything zima or me were the ones looking for an easy lynch. I think at the moment you're just looking for an easy lynch by voting Oswin, who really hasn't done anything different from me, zima or yourself.

I agree here that the reason for voting Oswin was bad, but I don't agree with Midorikawa looking for an easy lynch here based on some misunderstanding.

While Oswin is not winning himself any points with that defense, I would like to point out Midorikawa's defense to the allegations against her is basically "wow guys look at what Oswin is doing over here let's all look at that instead of me."

Not really true at all.

Mijzelffan told me Midorikawa was ignoring arguments put against her, and then I said I couldn't see how she ignored any.

Also I still don't see how Midorikawa ignored anything?

Which he hypocritically ignores, not trying to justify his vote.

She ignored what I said about the case on Oswin after though, but it's still hypocritical because she didn't do it before.

Well I really expected mido to turn out mafia so I don't have much to say anymore.

What did Midorikawa do for you to really expect that she would turn out Mafia? Most of the reasons you had were countered and responded which you ignored.

Like the mafia can't speculate on their own who the cop is with the information Clusiana provided, namely that the cop blindly came to her and claimed. I'm sure at least one person with the mafia is smart enough to come to the same conclusions I posted in this thread.

It's true the Mafia can speculate on their own and that maybe at least one person with the Mafia would come up with that conclusion, but you thinking and even saying the same conclusion would give validation to that one person making them think it's a lot more sound, so really it's anti-town either way.

Why is Froakie being voted? What is this obsession of you people with people not replying to accusations of random voting in day 1? Can't you honestly do better? I'm going to take a third option here and

vote: zexy

@Zexy; I don't even know what your viewpoints are anymore, you literally constantly change them to match the popular opinion at that moment. I believe you have changed your vote to match the current popular viewpoint every single phase now. Do you by any chance fear someone might suspect you of being mafia if you didn't go with the flow?

I have never agreed with the Froakie lynch, glad someone is acknowledgeding other suspects.

Miz did start out a bit weird. I agree most of what she called out had justification. However she definetly isn't trying to blend, as I haven't seen her simply say "I agree with such and such so vote blank.
She hasn't responded to Human's vote yet though.

But a Zexy vote? A bit random in my opinion. I haven't seen any such viewpoint changes. You seem to be the only one to think this.

Last edited:

@Zexy; I don't even know what your viewpoints are anymore, you literally constantly change them to match the popular opinion at that moment. I believe you have changed your vote to match the current popular viewpoint every single phase now. Do you by any chance fear someone might suspect you of being mafia if you didn't go with the flow?

Oh yeah, I agree, Zexy has been playing it way too safe this game, safer than usual, and I found it strange how he unvoted Zima, voted Froakie, as if maybe to not take responsibility on the lynch, and then come this Day Phase, he only votes Froakie after I've voted her.

Oh yeah, I agree, Zexy has been playing it way too safe this game, safer than usual, and I found it strange how he unvoted Zima, voted Froakie, as if maybe to not take responsibility on the lynch, and then come this Day Phase, he only votes Froakie after I've voted her.

To be fair, he wanted to wait till she responded. Turns out that would have been better.
I do agree with Froakie vote being weird, but you had almost as much discussion about Froakie as about me.

To be fair, he wanted to wait till she responded. Turns out that would have been better.

The thing is, I think he's being too fair and cautious despite it being so early in the game. Yes the Doctor died, so it's okay to be more cautious than usual, but before they died they already were being really cautious, and they're being very cautious now with voting even if it wouldn't be harmful at all.

Vote:Froakie

Just tying up the votes to be cautious. None of the voters have had a change of heart, and I don't want to risk it.
I don't suspect Froakie yet at all though, as reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom