• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the table. I suppose the accompanying Mii's name is moot, then? Does it change if they connect?

Town: Ho'enn
Mayor: Gideon (Puppetmaster: Isabelle)

(I shouldn't think like that. Stupid let's play)

I've just been having way too much fun today. I went to a buttload of other people's towns and caught a bunch of fish and stuff on the islands. I also ordered a new bridge, so that's gonna be good when it arrives. I just want to unlock some new stores though.

Figure I'll post my stuff here. Been having a good time and expanding and building and islanding. If you add me VM me saying so, or PM me either one works.

FC: 2793-1123-1311
Town: SoulCity
Player: JohnPaul

Frobert makes me laugh.

HNI_0022_zpsf2881f22.jpg

HNI_0024_zps1c525e44.jpg

HNI_0025_zps5bf7f61c.jpg

HNI_0026_zps5a242252.jpg

He said this about every fish in my house xD

Also, it finally happened...

HNI_0037_zps3afc05a4.jpg

HNI_0038_zps547b308c.jpg

and not one, but two! I'm so relieved I finally managed to catch one. At least the rain was useful for something lastnight.

Earlier I went through all the photos I had saved and here's some from when I visited people/they visited me.

HNI_0040_zps859d0b8f.jpg

@Oswin;, myself and @CrackFox; lastnight. @Mijzelffan; was also there, but I think he was off trapping a villager by digging holes. Look at Crackfox's face! Such trouble. Also geisha-Wario Oswin!

HNI_0030_zps0211dd3f.jpg

A photo opportunity when I visited @Froakie;'s village the other day. Taking a break from bug-catching.

HNI_0009_zps790cc9c0.jpg

Mijzelffan, myself and Crackfox in my village last week. Looks like we were all ready to do some fishing!

I will have island access tomorrow (happy dance), unfortunately I'll be visiting between working...which leads to something I should mention...I'll try to have my gates open for awhile everyday, and if I don't respond if someone visits, don't take offense... I'm probably at work and am not actively in game..../shhh don't tell my bosses...

It's been raining and storming in my town for the past three hours, and I've been patrolling my beach for the same past three hours in the hopes of finding the elusive coelacanth. The result: an influx of sea bass so great that, if Animal Crossing had an active economy, there would be a massive price crash in the fish-meat market.

It's been raining and storming in my town for the past three hours, and I've been patrolling my beach for the same past three hours in the hopes of finding the elusive coelacanth. The result: an influx of sea bass so great that, if Animal Crossing had an active economy, there would be a massive price crash in the fish-meat market.

Same here. Actually..I find it Ironic that the comment your character makes when catching a sea bass is.. "What!? You again!?"

I caught coelacanth last night and donated to museum...but I keep seeing people talk about trying to catch one.. so yeah I'm a newbie...is this a rare fish?

Today i will be leaving my gate open all day for anyone interested
Character: peniel
Town: onepiece
FC: 2466-2233-7115

Today one of my villagers told me.. "Rumors going around that your a flower fan."

Hm? What could possibly make you say that?

A little park area I made that took me three days. There are way.more flowers than these though..way more.
krIfii8.jpg

So i log into animal crossing and my birthday is being celebrated. How could this be if my birthday is june 25th and my DS calendar clearly says its june 23

You can set it separately from the 3DS's set birthday (after all, there can be four of you). I faked mine too

Also, sorry for bailing. I usually like to ask for invites first, and then there were three, and...

Labelle moved in, but Sable's still the introvert she always was. I too always had a soft spot for her.
(Also, Blanche is in the shot, window shopping or something.)
edit: retracted due to character development. Why did I not see that coming??

Last edited:
I have photos with @That Guy; however I can't upload em to an iPad.

Edit:
Oh yeah my FC is 1650 1789 3359. Feel free to add me, but please message me (or post in this thread) if you do!

I have so many flowers in my town it's overflowing. And I sure wish Sable would hook me up with the QR machine. Then I'll decide if I want some paths in my town.

@Xita; added you. Well, will, because I don't know your 3DS name.

Oh, it's Manna. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom