• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xita I added you as well today

Actually think I have everyone on the first page added...of course I was doing this before my first cup of coffee..so..no telling :)

My wi-fi is being weird on my 3DS, but for when it starts acting nice again:

FC: 4270-0454-6200
Player Name: Noelle
Town Name: Bevelle

So many people with New Leaf here! XD

FC: 2466-2233-7115
Player: peniel
Town: onepiece

I added you. I'm Dawn, my town is Inville. My code is 2707-2539-0026. I have peaches.

I've added everyone from the list on the first page... but it looks like my Wi-Fi won't let me visit anyone's town. :/

I'm sure this was going to come up today anyway, but let's talk about turnip prices. Apparently, two prices are shown per day. One that starts from Re-Tail's opening to noon, and noon to closing.

My first price for today is 82. Not very good. :/

I'm sure this was going to come up today anyway, but let's talk about turnip prices. Apparently, two prices are shown per day. One that starts from Re-Tail's opening to noon, and noon to closing.

My first price for today is 82. Not very good. :/

My turnip price is 123.

And mine went down to 80. :/ Hopefully this is a big spike pattern.

I always disliked the stalk market since it was hit and miss. More miss than hit though. :I

I am so unlucky with fortune cookies. For the past three days I've gotten nothing but repeats. I want the hero's cap and boots, dang it! D:

On my first day of Animal Crossing, I got fortune #4, which got me absolutely nothing Nintendo-related. :/

I got another brick floor. First duplicate in eight cookies, out of 45+5 random.
Reese won't let me sell it, except to her (252)

And the turnips have slumped to 86. I wonder if the "wealthy" ordinance has any factor in that.
(Turnips tend to rise and peak at Thursday/Friday, or otherwise drop continuously)

I've got Katie in my town right now and iirc she stays past midnight, which is when maintenance should be done by my timezone. Should this be the case, is anybody willing/able to let me quickly visit their town in about twenty five minutes to take her on the visit she wants before I pop off to bed?

EDIT: Never mind! She's actually still in my town today so there's no urgency.

Last edited:
I am so confused...

I got the signatures for Dr. Shrunk and gave them to him on Main St and he thanked me and said Club LOL should be opening soon, and the guide I read said it should be there the next day (which would have been today) but it's not there??? :( Maybe it's because my Dream Suite opened today too....but two shops have opened at the same time before and there was never a problem? :(

So last week I found a famous mushroom, when I ate it I grew to a big size:

Ru76Dbi.jpg

I missed the exact moment I was big because it went really fast but you see the stars around it.

9SyLP8a.jpg

D5RoSCA.jpg

Also my brother and I discovered a way to have people fall into a pit without using a pitfall seed. It involves using the shoveling lag while playing online to make someone else run into the spot you're shoveling, then press his menu so the game won't shove him out of the way (or just dig holes around the one hole so the game has no other squares to push you to). Pretty funny.

Anyway, I have bought for 300k worth of white turnips on sunday and I'd like to be able to sell them for a profit, so if you have a high turnip buying price could you tell me?

I am so confused...

I got the signatures for Dr. Shrunk and gave them to him on Main St and he thanked me and said Club LOL should be opening soon, and the guide I read said it should be there the next day (which would have been today) but it's not there??? :( Maybe it's because my Dream Suite opened today too....but two shops have opened at the same time before and there was never a problem? :(

Mine just opened today. Took approx three day's. I don't think any of the shop's open up the next day after unlocking them. It usually takes a few..

So last week I found a famous mushroom, when I ate it I grew to a big size:

Ru76Dbi.jpg

I missed the exact moment I was big because it went really fast but you see the stars around it.

9SyLP8a.jpg

D5RoSCA.jpg

Also my brother and I discovered a way to have people fall into a pit without using a pitfall seed. It involves using the shoveling lag while playing online to make someone else run into the spot you're shoveling, then press his menu so the game won't shove him out of the way (or just dig holes around the one hole so the game has no other squares to push you to). Pretty funny.

Anyway, I have bought for 300k worth of white turnips on sunday and I'd like to be able to sell them for a profit, so if you have a high turnip buying price could you tell me?

Penielcrow

Right now now turnip buying price at my town is 138bells let me know if you want in.

Those who I talk to probably expected something like this, but this is what I have done to poor Bertha.

HNI_0059_zpsb6eeeac7.jpg

I have Katie in my town....
9Lg8WEM.jpg

And she's not going anywhere...hehe..

Joke's aside, who hasn't had her in they're town yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom