• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent about 5 hours over the course of the past few days scorpion hunting, and finally just caught one. Quite a relief after getting stung twice and watching one suicide jump into the river. That's the last of the things I needed to catch for July. Now August can't come soon enough.

If anyone happens to play their game in a month other than the present, I'd love to be able to stop by and catch some more critters for my museum.

That tumblr about the Coelacanths is hilarious. I've had rain the past few days even though it's July and have probably caught at least a dozen. Had planned a museum exhibit of just coelacanths and sharks but then I realized they'd all be in their own individual tanks and it wouldn't be as cool as them all swimming around like in the ocean tank.

Was there an item you were supposed to get on july 4th? If so...I think missed it ;-; along with the entire day..

So Club lOl-or-whatever opened just in time to get my first song.

I never expected something so upbeat from the pup (even by AC standards), but somehow it grew on me.

And as a regular night-player, I somehow haven't even seen a Tarantula yet (except in City Folk)

Last edited:
Was there an item you were supposed to get on july 4th? If so...I think missed it ;-; along with the entire day..

No, according to the game's calendar, the only events I've know of in July are the Bug Off held on the 20th. Other than that the only other holiday in this month was some Japan exclusive holiday called Tanabata, which you need either access to a Japanese game.

Any Americans that got a cat-tower wanna trade one for a shaved-ice lamp?

Awww, I missed whatever you got on July 4th because I was out all day :(

But today my villagers had a surprise party for me for my birthday and it was really cute oh my god; my favorite villager hosted it, even!!! ;__;

tumblr_mpqrnoKr3C1qbgiw9o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpqrnoKr3C1qbgiw9o2_400.jpg

tumblr_mpqrnoKr3C1qbgiw9o3_400.jpg

tumblr_mpqrnoKr3C1qbgiw9o4_400.jpg

pietro is in the corner because i think he figured out i didnt want him there

tumblr_mpqrnoKr3C1qbgiw9o5_400.jpg

tumblr_mpqrnoKr3C1qbgiw9o6_400.jpg

Yeeeahhh!!!

I just bought the game today and I played it for almost three hours straight. It is so addicting <3 My player name in the game is Reila and my town name is Floaroma. My friend code is 0559 6819 8538.

Hey, in case anybody wants to get a buttload of money for their turnips today, they're going for 453 bells in my town today! My name and friend code are on the registry on the first page so just PM me if you want in!

Club LOL opened in my town today! Just in time for K.K.'s live show! I love his other shows too, but nothing can beat just him and his guitar. He is mai waifu. <3

I got the Dream Suite recently and added my dream address to the main post: 4400-2318-7443. :)

finally got functional WiFi, after moving into my new home. Im rather glad...haven't went to someone else's town in several weeks.

Is anyone else here having a ridiculously hard time finding a Gar fish?

Like seriously, I have literally been searching for this damn fish for weeks now, and all the grass around my lake is really showing that. I've caught just about every other fish for June and July except for that fucker. My house has all the right Feng Shui placements and a couple of lucky items inside, and yet none of it ever seems to help in finding a Gar except for everything else.

I don't get why this has to be so impossible.

Anyone got any good turnip prices? I spent 600 000 on turnips this week and I'm worried that they are going to end up spoiling and giving me a loss :c

What is Animal Crossing? I've been seeing it mentioned all around the forums over the past month. Just saw it on a gaming website and watched the trailer. It did look nice as I used to play those Zynga games on Facebook like Cityville which I got addicted to. So is it sort of like that or more like Simcity? Is it meant to be a kids game?

@zblue24; Its closer to sims in a way though you don't have needs. You live in a village and do things like fish and catch bugs. You also talk to villagers and random tasks. The best way to learn without trying is watching some playthroughs on youtube

Anyone got any good turnip prices? I spent 600 000 on turnips this week and I'm worried that they are going to end up spoiling and giving me a loss :c

I'm wondering the same thing today, actually. I think I missed the one day this week that they were being bought for anything more than I payed. Anybody? Could use the help!

I'm wondering the same thing today, actually. I think I missed the one day this week that they were being bought for anything more than I payed. Anybody? Could use the help!

As far as i'm aware, no one has had any luck this week. I bought a load for 100 bells and sold yesterday for 148 each. Not great but at least it's still a profit. I haven't heard about anyone having a big spike. Better look next week I guess. My current price is 92 bells :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom