• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Really? I thought it was America that did have all the cool pre-order stuff. Anyway, I have no idea who the character is but here is a pic

gm_widget_AnimalCrossing.jpg
"

Looks like Isabella and the town hall, if I'm correct! (Yes, I went to the wiki.) My Gamestop is all like, "You needed to pre-order this, so you get it in ..... 300 years!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!" So...I'm just getting the digital version using a 3DS card.

I absolutely loved the original, and played a fair bit of Wild World. City Folk kinda lost me though. Still not really sure if I'll get this one. I've got nothing better to do for the summer though so I'll probably end up getting it.

I haven't played much, only got City Folk, but I do plan to change that by distributing my FC.

Edit: I'll proceed to add everyone's 3DS FC in this thread. ^_^

Ack, it's coming out tomorrow morning (in NA)! Finally, after 3 long years of waiting, it's finally here.

Edit: I'll proceed to add everyone's 3DS FC in this thread. ^_^

I was thinking the same thing! We should have a list of friend codes for anyone in this thread who wishes to do that internet-game-playing-thingy that is all the rage among the kids these days.

I'm: 2294-3667-8196

Last edited:
I will add soon. :) But...where do you find your FC?

I will add soon. :) But...where do you find your FC?

Here's what you do.

First, you tap the little smiley face on the top of your bottom screen in the home menu.
e8lg2h.jpg

Then you scroll over to yourself on the bottom screen. The top screen will show you yer friend code.
2e54i0h.jpg

I seriously cannot wait for this game. But then again, I don't even know if I'm gonna buy it right away (Uta no Prince-sama Limited Edition All Stars Prelude Symphony PSP Bundle has me tied up).

Also, for the people that want a figure of Isabella: Good Smile Company is releasing a Nendoroid of her (A type of chibi figure) in October. It's quite the wait, but she'll be worth it:

143937.jpg

Kay, got it. My FC is 0173-1842-7138 also, we should do names-my username is Pika

Can... Can I join in?
AC is by far Nintendo's most adorable franchise. And Isabelle is its most adorable character.
Of course I'll get this too (wish I could buy that 3DSXL as well, but no)

Mine's 1161-0002-8573, Gluttony
However due to shoddy internet (super-rural zone—go figure), I might or might not be able to properly connect.
Disregard. Connection works perfectly.
Just tell me when to visit/invite

Last edited:
What is the interactivity like? I heard something about visiting eachother in the game but what about competitive gaming. I don't actually know what I can expect to be doing with people :I

What is the interactivity like? I heard something about visiting eachother in the game but what about competitive gaming. I don't actually know what I can expect to be doing with people :I

In the past, you've gotten to run around in someone else's town, pick their fruit (which is generally different from your own town's fruit, and therefore sells more back at your own Tom Nook store), and just have fun. There will probably be even more things that you can do with New Leaf as well.

In the past, you've gotten to run around in someone else's town, pick their fruit (which is generally different from your own town's fruit, and therefore sells more back at your own Tom Nook store), and just have fun. There will probably be even more things that you can do with New Leaf as well.

Some new things you can do in New Leaf is go to the island and play minigames. I hear they're pretty fun.

Sounds fun. Don't the USA get the game today? Feedback from anyone who has it please.

Guys, we need eachother's 3DS names or else it won't work... So please add those in! I pointed this out, but mine is Pika.

Am I right in understanding that your 3DS Friend Code is also your New Leaf Friend Code? Because in the Wii version (whose European title I can't be bothered to type out), your game FC wasn't the same as your Wii's FC.

Guys, we need eachother's 3DS names or else it won't work... So please add those in! I pointed this out, but mine is Pika.

Naw, it'll fill in someone's actual name once both parties have added each other's friend codes. Just enter whatever name you want until then if you don't have a name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom