• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not had her in my game yet, but she was dropped off in my town at one point.

Today i demolished my town because of an accidental 30year time travel caused by my lil cousin. I traveled back but it didnt feel the same i unlocked the super T T mart and felt too much of a cheat.

I unlocked the QR machine today, which was a nice surprise; I thought it would have taken a little longer so party time. If anyone has any links to good sites that have lots of cool codes to scan it would be appreciated; I'm not entirely sure where's best to look for them.

I am so confused...

I got the signatures for Dr. Shrunk and gave them to him on Main St and he thanked me and said Club LOL should be opening soon, and the guide I read said it should be there the next day (which would have been today) but it's not there??? :( Maybe it's because my Dream Suite opened today too....but two shops have opened at the same time before and there was never a problem? :(

I've been hearing that it takes five days to open. I got my signatures signed on Saturday and it's Wednesday and still nothing :( I want KK....

The fee for home expansion is becoming harder to pay. I used to pay it in a single day by going to the island once or twice, alongside paying for a new thing for the town (I've built a bridge, demolished and rebuilt the original in a new place, built a campsite and a fountain. But now it's actually getting tough.

On a lighter note (or perhaps much darker), I found out today about Aika Village. It's incredibly intriguing, and I can't wait to get the Dream Suite so that I can go there myself. I have a few of my own theories regarding the lore. The creator really put a lot of effort into it.

I've finally got the T&T Mart, Kicks is being built, I have the Dream Suite set up and several more town developments plus my house's second floor. Katie came around the other day and I was very happy to finally be able to take her to another town @Dolce;'s, in fact) and was even happier to see that I got her little picture in the mail!

I actually gave in yesterday and created paths and have almost finished lining them all with flowers; it takes around 30 minutes to water them all now. I've also had a heck of a lot of fun with the QR machine since I got it a couple days ago (I'm a sucker for all the cute outfits there are online).

I can safely say this is up there among my favourite games of all time. There isn't anything I can think of that I want and is missing yet.

I've recently encountered a few issues about adding random people from different websites.(Note: None on this site has done anything to me) A good few of them actually attempted at stealing my stuff..My many flowers that I painstakingly planted including some hybrids.., shaking all of my fruit trees, and a few Nintendo items I had lieing on the ground within my fence(public project) missing without a trace.

I don't get it...of course the first thing I did was delete they're friend card, but it's hard to believe that ppl that play such a casual, peaceful game would resort to stealing. Sort of my fault for leaving things on the ground, yeah, but I was gonna pick them back up. Im very reluctant in opening my gate's now..And a tad pissed off.

I'm so sorry to hear that... ): At least you know not to trust anyone outside of Bulba now. The awesome thing about Animal Crossing is that it's easy to get things back if you lose them.

I'm so sorry to hear that... ): At least you know not to trust anyone outside of Bulba now. The awesome thing about Animal Crossing is that it's easy to get things back if you lose them.

I'd be the happiest man alive if I could get back my darn midna's mask :/

If I ever get it, I'll give it to you, okay? :)

I'm not much of a Zelda fan anyway, so it's all okay. ^_^

Ah, then thank you.

Also..I decide to talk a stroll through my town to calm my nerves from the unfortunate events that I've been experiencing this past week, and I stumbled across one of my villagers, Cookie, sleeping on the yellow bench i built. I caught her doing this before, but that was a long time ago..She looked so cute too.

glcgzKo.jpg

The new Animal Crossing looks interesting, but I dunno whether I will bother getting it as I do not know whether I will be interested in it, despite having WildWorld around here somewhere. It might also be a bit odd for a 16 year old boy to be playing it considering I am ripped upon anyway for playing pokemon ;)

Might look into it more though.

It might also be a bit odd for a 16 year old boy to be playing it considering I am ripped upon anyway for playing pokemon ;)

Well I'm a 20 year old male and I play AC. If it's what interests you and what you enjoy I don't see why age matters. I love both Pokemon and Animal Crossing, ain't nobody gonna stop me from playing them! If you try out your Wild World again and enjoy it I definitely recommend getting New Leaf because it has so many more new features than Wild World. It's a really great game.

I got the game a couple of weeks ago, and have visited a couple of towns already. Anyone want my friend code?

It might also be a bit odd for a 16 year old boy to be playing it considering I am ripped upon anyway for playing pokemon ;)

Well I'm a 20 year old male and I play AC. If it's what interests you and what you enjoy I don't see why age matters. I love both Pokemon and Animal Crossing, ain't nobody gonna stop me from playing them! If you try out your Wild World again and enjoy it I definitely recommend getting New Leaf because it has so many more new features than Wild World. It's a really great game.

I second that. Im 24 married and my wife is 23. We both enjoying playing animal crossing. Never conform to what others expect of you, Never be afraid to do what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom