• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the game a couple of weeks ago, and have visited a couple of towns already. Anyone want my friend code?

I got the game a couple of weeks ago, and have visited a couple of towns already. Anyone want my friend code?

Sure, I'd like your friend code. Mine is 2707-2539-0026.

You should announce your town names, character names, and FCs so they can be added to the list on the front page.

Also there is an animal crossing skype chat so if anyone would like to be added to it then contact me on skype and I can add you. My skype name is mwtoZP.

I love New Leaf! It's my favorite 3DS game, Fire Emblem: Awakening being second. My town name is Hoenn because that region is awesome. If anyone would like to add me, I'll give you my code.

Reese's husband finally woke up, so now I can refurbish furniture. I also have club 101(or LOL) it's rather dull by yourself, but the music is nice, not gonna lie. Some songs even mix in the town tune you have set.

This game has been my addiction for the past week. I don't think any game on my 3DS has gotten love since this game came out. Though I will say that I have been using the island more for those sweet beetles than actually going on the tours or visiting with other people. With that beetle farming I've been able to upgrade my house and finish a work project like every day since. Beetle Farming OP.

I will say the only thing I do hate about this game is the grass deteriorating again. This was my least favorite feature from the Wii game, why bring that back? Well, at least I'm taking flowers from the Island to fill in those mud paths.

I had heard that you could convince villagers in your friends' towns to move to yours if they were packed up and ready to move. I visit my friend's town every day (we like to play games on the island together and stuff) and she told me a few days ago that my favorite villager of hers, Agnes, an adorable black and white piggy wanted to move and she told her she could go because she wants someone new. I went over and talked to her every day (I'm not sure if that was apart of it or not XD) but then today she told me that she was moving, and then...

tumblr_mp4jv8D1G01qbgiw9o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp4jv8D1G01qbgiw9o2_400.jpg

tumblr_mp4jv8D1G01qbgiw9o3_400.jpg

I can't wait!!! I'm gonna spoil her so much ;__; I wonder if she'll remember my friend when she comes to visit my town and talk to her like she normally would?

I had heard that you could convince villagers in your friends' towns to move to yours if they were packed up and ready to move. I visit my friend's town every day (we like to play games on the island together and stuff) and she told me a few days ago that my favorite villager of hers, Agnes, an adorable black and white piggy wanted to move and she told her she could go because she wants someone new. I went over and talked to her every day (I'm not sure if that was apart of it or not XD) but then today she told me that she was moving, and then...

* SPOILER *

I can't wait!!! I'm gonna spoil her so much ;__; I wonder if she'll remember my friend when she comes to visit my town and talk to her like she normally would?

Y'all better watch out. If I see Tiffany or Dotty in your town im gonna steal them. :|

* SPOILER *

Y'all better watch out. If I see Tiffany or Dotty in your town im gonna steal them. :|

It only works if they're packing up to move XD But maybe it does help if you befriend them first too when it comes time for them to decide? I'm not sure.

I am looking for hibiscus plant seeds so if anyone has any or has them for sale on their island or in their garden shop can you let me know. I can usually only get on at 9 PM EST and later but I can manage before 10:30 AM EST to buy it. I'll also trade for it too of course.

Also there is an animal crossing skype chat so if anyone would like to be added to it then contact me on skype and I can add you. My skype name is mwtoZP.

Yes please.

Yesterday I bought a painting from Redd, and it turned out to be a fake, and this was the first time he visited my town, so since it's a fake, I had to pay the disposal fee of 100 bells at the Re-Tail. It's a bummer, cause I was hoping it was real and I would get the second floor of the museum, and as a result, I feel like this is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOONG game...

In other news, I installed a camp-site, I'm building a bridge now, and one of my villagers, Ken (a black chicken) is moving away soon, though to be fair, I never really cared for Ken anyways. Cyrus also finally woke up (after about 24 days of playing the game) and I can finally make custom furniture.

Redd came to my town today, and only one of the things he had for sale was genuine...I hope. I say that because, besides the statue (Michaelangelo's David) the three paintings he had didn't match up visually with the original ones, and they were all paintings I recognise. He wouldn't have four fakes on sale at once...would he?

Redd came to my town today, and only one of the things he had for sale was genuine...I hope. I say that because, besides the statue (Michaelangelo's David) the three paintings he had didn't match up visually with the original ones, and they were all paintings I recognise. He wouldn't have four fakes on sale at once...would he?

I honestly couldn't tell the difference between any of the four paintings, if there is any way to tell the difference between real and fake paintings, I would love to know, because I ended up with a fake one, and once Blathers says it's fake, it's pretty much useless and you have no choice but to toss it, and I'm not getting those 3,920 bells back. If only Lyle was selling "fake paining insurance" like he did in Wild World again *sighs*

Each painting and statue has some kind of giveaway that marks it out as a fake. I didn't need it today, because I was familiar with each of the paintings he had on display, but for the times when you don't know them, this guide is immensely helpful.

I'm glad there's actually a way of telling, now, instead of it being random chance, though part of me longs for the days of the Gamecube version, where fake paintings simply did not exist at all...

It might also be a bit odd for a 16 year old boy to be playing it considering I am ripped upon anyway for playing pokemon ;)

Well I'm a 20 year old male and I play AC. If it's what interests you and what you enjoy I don't see why age matters. I love both Pokemon and Animal Crossing, ain't nobody gonna stop me from playing them! If you try out your Wild World again and enjoy it I definitely recommend getting New Leaf because it has so many more new features than Wild World. It's a really great game.

I second that. Im 24 married and my wife is 23. We both enjoying playing animal crossing. Never conform to what others expect of you, Never be afraid to do what you like.

Between us my husband and I have 4 kids, ranging from 22 down to 13..all avid gamers of just about any platform.... and I expect before long will all be playing AC.. so far its my stepdaughter and I, but hubby is already commenting he's going to have to buy it and I expect the 3 boys will follow suit...Do what you enjoy...

I know this is kind of a lame thing to ask about, but is anyone's Re-Tail taking turnips for more than 107 bell today? I bought a whole bunch last Sunday and none of Reese's prices have broken what I actually payed for them. Also I haven't visited anyone else's town yet D:. Can anyone help me out?

1 second... You have a router for wi-fi right? And you can add each and every one of our friend codes using the convenience chart on the first post- my town has 133 bell turnips. That good enough?

1 second... You have a router for wi-fi right? And you can add each and every one of our friend codes using the convenience chart on the first post- my town has 133 bell turnips. That good enough?

Yep! That'll do just fine! PM me when you open your gates!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom