• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, Ruttager- I need your FC. Ahead of time. Or it won't work.

So my island finally had hibiscus I could buy so I got three. Also after buying them I went beetle hunting and caught a rainbow stag and a golden stag. I have officially caught two golden stag now and four rainbow ones, however I lost two of the rainbow stags due to wi-fi being psychotic.

I didn't realize my thread was so popular! x_x I feel really bad for not keeping up with it and posting more, I just... I never expected this many people to post here. After seeing all the posts, my shyness got the best of me and I kinda ran from my own thread. D: I'm sorry everyone. Starting now I'm going to try to post more, but I almost feel like there's no point for me to - you guys seem to be doing well on your own, and I have no wifi to where I can chat and invite people over/visit everyone, so I feel like what's happening in my town isn't important or interesting compared to everyone else's adventures. But I'll try to check in and post more often. If you want me to, that is. I should start with going back and reading all the other pages...

In other news, my first K.K. Slider song I got is K.K. Disco and I cannot stop listening to it! xD It's just so catchy!

My turnip buying price today is 110. Surely someone has a town I could visit in which Joan sells for less than 100. :/

Zima, I'll just buy them for you. Then everything you sell is already 100% profit... I'll buy about 60, give you 30. How's that sound? :) And don't worry about it.

I have over 300,000 bells I want to spend on turnips. ^_^; I really appreciate the offer, though. How much do your turnips cost, anyway?

Nah, it's because June is a rainy month in Japan.

Whoo! I got the QR Machine today. :D

I can't believe there's an item that costs B1.2 million... (actually near 1,440,000 with my town ordinance)

I saw that crown at Labelle's the other day and thought, "No freaking way. I could play for weeks and not be able to pay for that."

it's been raining for the past 5 days in my town. Must be bad luck..

If it's raining, try going to the ocean and catching a Coelacanth. That thing is worth a lot and it only shows up when it's raining/snowing in your town. It's pretty rare fish, just like in real life. I only managed to catch one and donated it to my Museum because I always donate the first thing I catch, then sell any duplicates.

Also today, I got a bunch of Street tags and I noticed that one of them said that I met a person, rather than a model house appeared. I got to look into what that means later.

Today I learned how to get pics from the villagers just like in Wild World!!

But...I think Pietro has a crush on me :(

tumblr_inline_moh30bxS341qz4rgp.png

When he first moved in (he was one of my first villagers) I couldn't decide if I liked him or thought he was a dick, but in the end I was like "awww he's living his little clown sheep dream that's so cute" so I interact with him as often as I do the others that I like. He always signs his letters to me "Hugs and Kisses" and talks about how I am always with him because he carries the letters I write him around with him. Just about every time he sees me, he gets that little !!!! thing and runs up and pretty much always tells me something dumb.

Anyway, today he asked me to go to another town and get 6 signatures for him for his petition to have a "Love Thy Hairstyle Day". Fine, cool, okay. Katie was in my town today anyway so I wanted to dump her off, and I went to my friend's town and gathered the signatures. When I gave the petition back to Pietro, he gave me his pic! I put it on the table because...well, I don't know why.

Does anyone know if it's always petitions or if the villagers will randomly give your their pic because they like you?

I'm flipping out and so happy I can hardly contain myself right now.

HNI_0017_zps82f6d2f7.jpg

As soon as I saw his name and his catchphrase, I knew I needed him in Moscow. Vladimir challenged me to a game of rock-paper-scissors, and I lost, costing me a fishing rod. I talked to him several times again, but instead of a shovel or anything, he wanted a beehive? I won the game of charades, and now have a new cranky villager that fits the Russian theme I have going on!! :D

HNI_0018_zpsd38e3670.jpg

I love my shirt so much. I hope he ends up wearing it.

I have just bought the game. Bit annoyed that club nintendo have deleted my account that had like 30 serial numbers from games registered as well as four consoles. They wont let me make an account if I am outside America or Canada now!!! What the hell? It also says that my PIN# is invalid for the game when it is not. I opened it 20 minutes ago.

Really wanted that Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack :/

Anyway...now gonna try and play this game, once I know what they are, I will post up my FC and AC FC. No idea how to get to them though.

I have just bought the game. Bit annoyed that club nintendo have deleted my account that had like 30 serial numbers from games registered as well as four consoles. They wont let me make an account if I am outside America or Canada now!!! What the hell? It also says that my PIN# is invalid for the game when it is not. I opened it 20 minutes ago.

Really wanted that Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack :/

Anyway...now gonna try and play this game, once I know what they are, I will post up my FC and AC FC. No idea how to get to them though.

For your FC you just go to the main DS menu and click the orange box with the face at the top and then go over to your card thing and it will show your FC at the bottom of it. As for AC it uses the same FC but I believe the dream suite has a different code however if you just got the game you won't get your dream suite for a little bit.

Saw this amazing piano arrangement of the main and hourly themes when @Froakie; reblogged it on tumblr. Completely adore it! I was thrilled with the music from this game so seeing it arranged and played so well is a treat.

Anywho, in terms of how I have been doing in-game.. Well, of the three people I met on Club Tortimer's island, none did much other than stay silent and chase away bugs/fish as I went to catch them. Hopefully I will be having a better experience when I next go back.
I've just paid for the classic police station and got the second floor for the museum, so now I'm excited to be able to get the cafe soon. Club LOL still hasn't opened so I'm getting a little impatient.
Perhaps the most notable thing I have to tell is that I caught two coelacanth today! Within a few minutes of catching and donating my first I went back to the beach and caught a second. I think my luck ran out there, though, because I haven't got any others since.

Last edited:
So many cicadas today...

I've noticed that as well. 3 steps and I can hear them anywhere, even if I caught one in the area :p Does it have any relations to something in Japan just like June being a month filled with rain like in Japan?

Where are all the arapaimas and coelacanths? I can find five sharks in five minutes, but not two less rare fish in several hours??

I am noticing that they are spreading out the story line much further now...like you have to wait until the next day to do the next thing, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom