• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
88177.JPG

This happened two days in a row. Is it super-lucky or something? Would I start seeing 10000-bell bags in trees instead of 100?

And more relevant to the last page:
88178.JPG

Party of three (getting up 2½ hours before you'd like to sucks! I can imagine, if it was programmed, he'd have dark circles under his eyes right now.)

And on that note, I have NO idea what I'm supposed to do with Dream Suite. So no address yet.

Lie on the couch at the back of the Dream Suite once a day, every day. For the second and subsequent days, Luna gives you 5,000 Bells just for doing that.

Name: Frank
Town Name: Oakville
3DS FC: 0259-0755-5349

Can I be added to the first post please?

Katie has been in my town for a while now..I can't carry her to anyone else's, because my grandparents home's WiFi is incredibly crappy, and my 3ds fails to connect to it constantly. I think it's because of all the device's connected to it all the time.. tis a big family.

Last edited:
Katie has been in my town for a while now..I can't carry her to anyone else's, because my grandparents home's WiFi is incredibly crappy, and my 3ds fails to connect to it constantly. I think it's because of all the device's connected to it all the time.. tis a big family.

Unless they are all on at once, you can connect 254 devices to a home hub at one time...might be worth you putting in a manual IP in the 3DS settings like I have to, cause DHCP is messed up on my router.

Unless they are all on at once, you can connect 254 devices to a home hub at one time...might be worth you putting in a manual IP in the 3DS settings like I have to, cause DHCP is messed up on my router.

Ah..I'll try that. Haven't been online in about a week..

Okay guys I don't know if anyone else does this but if you do listen carefully: I mess with my date on my ds for play coins since you cna only get ten a day. Usually i set it back to normal before playing AC but today I forgot and went into the game a month back in time. When I realized this I of course set the day back to today. My flowers are all gone and I had weeds everywhere. If you mess with the date make sure to set it back properly before you play the game. If you forget try going day by day because that might work better. You'll also get lots of fortune cookies that way

@Oswin; You've been added.

Okay guys, I know I had a column for dream addresses added today before I left and now it's gone. I'll fix it whenever I get home on Sunday evening - I'm gone for the weekend at the Pokemon Nationals and may or may not have time to re-add that column before I get home.

Ooh, I was looking for this thread! I'll get to adding people tomorrow when it's not so late!

3DS Code: 2938-6480-6519 (Mignon)
Player Name: Ashley
Town Name: Olympia

Are any of you guying participating in the Stalk Market? Should there be a thread where people can list what their town's turnip prices are for that day?

Or just make sure you have the town beautification ordinance in effect!

@H.M; You can just ask for turnip prices in here and you should get replies. Also if you have skype there is an AC skype chat I can add you to. We often ask each other what turnip prices are to find out the best place to sell them.

If anyone's interested, the turnip sale price in Retail is in my town currently 512 bells and I'm leaving the game open.

EDIT: By the way, I don't remember when retail closes, but if it's 9:00 pm., then you only got 1 hour and 13 minutes left to sell your turnips here.

Last edited:
If anyone's interested, the turnip sale price in Retail is in my town currently 512 bells and I'm leaving the game open.

EDIT: By the way, I don't remember when retail closes, but if it's 9:00 pm., then you only got 1 hour and 13 minutes left to sell your turnips here.

Re-tail closes at 11pm normally; the main street stores close at 9pm iirc. I know since I had to do some beetle runs at night before it closes. If you have night ordinance, it closes at 2am.

Actually that's what BMG named the link

Also just a reminder: There is an animal crossing chat on skype. If you want to be added then contact me on skype or just send me your skype name. My skype name is mwtoZP. You don't have to add me as a contact on skype if you use it to contact me. Just message me on it saying you want to be added to the chat.

Last edited:
I would add the skype chat, but it is not downloaded on my laptop at the moment...if there is a steam group though...?

Man I hate those god damn tarantulas. I was out looking for scorpions, and I got attacked by three tarantulas! And then I finally saw a scorpion, but it jumped immediately into the river.

Man I hate those god damn tarantulas. I was out looking for scorpions, and I got attacked by three tarantulas! And then I finally saw a scorpion, but it jumped immediately into the river.

lol, I'm terrified of playing WW and CF at night during the summer because of those things. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom