• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I'm sick of bingo too. My card looks absolutely ridiculous; I have enough holes punched to have got bingo several times but because I keep getting given numbers that don't line up I'm still stuck carrying it around.

I'm not entirely prepared for Toy Day as I have the same problem as Araragi; I still have a couple of villagers who keep telling me only one part of what they want even now and I've been plaguing them all of the past two weeks or so about it. Luckily I don't think I have anything the process of elimination wouldn't solve so I'm still pretty much okay on that front even if I can't get it out of them today. I'm excited!

Anicotti finally moved out, which means I no longer have a villager living halfway on my path. Alli came to camp in my town and I got her to plan to move in to freshen things up a little bit since I usually tend to only invite very cutesy looking villagers to move in and then get bored of them all being a bit samey. Hopefully Alli won't put her house somewhere stupid.

Other than that nothing much else is going on! I'm still working on covering and growing in dirt patches and I've decided to replace my other two cobblestone bridges after setting up fundraising for a brick bridge and realising how cute they look.

I can't believe tomorrow is the day we have all been waiting for, Toy Day! I think, Jingle Day, would've been more catchier though.

Flip is moving today. He was a good friend, but I had to let him go since my town has three jocks.
fdly.jpg

There's GIFs!
[url]http://imageshack.com/a/img132/8251/vlcl.jpg[/url][img]
The winter solstice was two days ago. Isabelle came out and gave me a glow wand. I'm happy that these actually last compared to July's sparklers.
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img40/7633/8nd.gif
Jitters is adorable as ever. Sorry for the GIF resolution. First time, making screenshots into gifs.
w4nx.gif

I was just shocked to find these.
r13h.gif

I understand you now, Gulliver. Gulliver's Travels, I see what you did there.
1rpv.jpg

Next time, I'm not slacking. The time frame for the contest was long.
l26y.jpg

Snowboy looks really malicious in this picture.
jlfl.jpg

I'm just creeped out that Kapp'n is flirting with me. Due to this, I'm skipping his songs even though I like how comical they are.
1zwk.jpg

I found Kalos Gym Leader Valerie's twin.
k3vu.jpg

I can't make snow people perfectly. The huge Snowmam was the result of trying to make a Snowboy or a Snowman, I can't remember. This is an old screenshot. I tried making a Snowmam earlier and I made an imperfect Snowboy as a result.
7atd.jpg

These are the things I live for.

Currently, on Animal Crossing, I'm just working on making more Bells for more home renovations (and town; I guess) and going for that silver watering can, so I don't need to water the flowers one by one. Leif is going to be one rich sloth. I think the richest animals in town is the Nook family. I was so amazed to get the silver slingshot.

Last edited:
Gracie visited my town again today. This time I was able to pass her test and she gave me a Gorgeous Sofa. One test down, three more to go...

Is everyone ready for Toy Day?! All of my animals gave me their two hints... except for Agnes, so I'll have to guess what she wants. >_>
And I let Coach move on the 25th (who'd want to move on THAT day??), so I'm not sure what will happen there...

I've been wearing my complete Santa outfit for a week now in anticipation of Toy Day. And the day is finally here! Really can't wait to see the thrilled looks on my villager's faces when I give them what they asked for (because they've sure bugged me enough about it during the month).

I actually haven't seen Toy Day in all my time with the series so I'm pretty pumped :)

I completed Toy Day a little over an hour ago!! Here's some pictures from it. I haven't uploaded any new pictures of my town/villagers in forever.

tumblr_inline_myc5opg3eg1qbvn5l.jpg

Toy Day!! Alright!!

tumblr_inline_myc610Glg41qbvn5l.jpg

I made a shitty list in my sketchbook throughout the month so I could keep track.

tumblr_inline_myc5p3aLli1qbvn5l.jpg

Talking to Jingle :D

Time to deliver some toys!

tumblr_inline_myc5pbP6Ct1qbvn5l.jpg

tumblr_inline_myc5pl2l201qbvn5l.jpg

How am I not surprised Erik wanted a refrigerator? All he ever talks about is eating :p see Tay I am taking such good care of presh baby moose thank u

tumblr_inline_myc5pvZAyI1qbvn5l.jpg

tumblr_inline_myc5qce5M81qbvn5l.jpg

Aah, Julian, baby...
tumblr_inline_myc5qy2LBJ1qbvn5l.jpg

tumblr_inline_myc5rh433K1qbvn5l.jpg

tumblr_inline_myc5rpcGxO1qbvn5l.jpg

Mathilda recently moved to my town after I was visiting a friend. I wasn't sure if I liked her or not, as I don't really care for the snooties much, but she has a cute design and idk, she is alright.

tumblr_inline_myc5s7jtQ21qbvn5l.jpg

tumblr_inline_myc5soRFJj1qbvn5l.jpg

tumblr_inline_myc5su6GpY1qbvn5l.jpg

tumblr_inline_myc5t2Z60e1qbvn5l.jpg

tumblr_inline_myc5ueJYKl1qbvn5l.jpg

Gaston is such a dick but I love him haha

tumblr_inline_myc5upg36k1qbvn5l.jpg

tumblr_inline_myc5vcRQR51qbvn5l.jpg

Winnie is too cute ;~~;

tumblr_inline_myc5vnOO1i1qbvn5l.jpg

Truffles and ugly and stupid and I'm so glad she's leaving the day after Christmas. I used the process of elimination to figure out her gift :p

tumblr_inline_myc5y5bcle1qbvn5l.jpg

Yay!

Toy Day was the cutest day ever. I put the rest in my blog, but Fang's happy face was the highlight of the day:
HNI_0062_zps3e0a6825.jpg

Tomorrow is the day. The day I finally have this game and can discuss it with everyone. ;__;

Cheri and all the other villagers were happy to see Santa.
dntm.jpg

rj28.jpg

Jingle gave me his picture! Now, if only, he autographed it...
da1b.jpg

My wish came true. I don't know why they must repeat what I wished for.
x8f4.jpg

I think I only see Pete when he has to deliver for Nintendo and when a mailbox gets full.
It's interesting how villagers will bandwagon from wearing the same shirt to copying catchphrases to asking me if they can address me like a certain villager does.

My friend code is 0834-1020-2439 and my town's name is "Mytown". I always name the towns in my AC games that, but anyway if I could be added to that list that would be great. :)

So, I'm a noob, so pretty much all I've been doing is fishing to pay off my house. Already paid off the first two and I got a new neighbor, Curlos. I've also been building snowmen. I got a snowboy and a snowmam. xD I've been collecting lots of snowflakes to get ice furniture from the snowmam. It'll look like my house in CF by this rate. I'd post pictures, but I'm playing right now. :p I'm also about to get the island from Tortimer. :3

I don't bother with snowmen, since in past games they constantly whine about not being "perfect".

Right now, my house has the "Toy Shop" theme. I've been using a guide online to make sure each item in all 5 rooms (not the basement) has the Toy Shop tag, and those that can be placed on tables...need a table first, so I can get more points (and be the envy of all StreetPass users, mwahaha).

I usually go in order like this for setting items:
-Starting from Main, Right, Left, Back, Upstairs.
-Add one item at a time, until all 5 rooms have the same number.

This includes the entire Nintendo series, found via Fortune Cookies.

I don't see a "Spoiler" tag, I wanted to add a drop-down list to show which rooms have which items. :(

I got a 2nd copy to cycle through villagers to give away and such, and to just experience the whole game again without the added pressure of up-keeping a perfect-to-me town xP

I completed Toy Day a little over an hour ago!! Here's some pictures from it. I haven't uploaded any new pictures of my town/villagers in forever.

Time to deliver some toys!

tumblr_inline_myc5pbP6Ct1qbvn5l.jpg

tumblr_inline_myc5pl2l201qbvn5l.jpg

How am I not surprised Erik wanted a refrigerator? All he ever talks about is eating :p see Tay I am taking such good care of presh baby moose thank u

girrrrrrrrrrrrrl I'm glad he's gettin the royal treatment x)c I miss him and his goofy antlers! :B
Wonder if he got a chance to talk to his cousin Jingle lol

Looks like a lot of fun was had on Toy Day! I managed to get it all right so I'm pretty happy there. It was really cute how everyone really does believe you're Santa and is so excited to see you.

I finally managed to get a villager I love to move in after camping, but when she put her house's plot down I was disappointed yet again...

HNI_0092.JPG

Right behind my house. Seriously?????

I'm starting to lose the will with house placement.

I also thought about picking up another copy when I can, mostly so that I can be a little pickier about my town from the start without surrendering my first. Certainly won't do so until it's a lot cheaper, though.

I'm very much looking forward to the Countdown later!

HNI_0087.JPG

Isabelle is as insanely adorable as usual...

HNI_0090.JPG

...And the excitement is clearly catching!

To think, tonight, while most people I know will be at parties, I will most likely just be playing this game and not doing much else. Still not the worst way I can think of to start 2014, though!

Actually, the snowmen are a little more fun this time around for me. :D

Ah, there's the "Spoiler" tag! These are what my rooms in my house have, for the Toy Shop theme.

MAIN ROOM

-Balloon Sofa
-Bunny C. Balloon
-Dream Catcher
-Harmonoid
-Heart B. Balloon
-Honeybee Chest
-Kiddie Bookcase (Refurbished)
-Kiddie Dresser (Refurbished)
-(Hero's Boots)
-(Pop-Up Book)
-Kiddie Stereo (Refurbished)
-Raccoon Wall Clock
-Train Set
-Varia Suit

Displayed Song: K.K. March

Wallpaper: Jingle Wall
Carpet: Jingle Carpet

LEFT ROOM

-A Tee
-Balloon Bed
-Crane Game
-Dice Stereo
-Jingle Table
-(Holiday Candle)
-(Merry-Go-Round)
-(Reversi Piece)
-(Super Mushroom)
-Kiddie Chair (Refurbished)
-Lunar Lander
-Robo-Dresser (Refurbished)
-Tootoid
-Wall-Mounted Monitor

Displayed Song: K.K. Technopop

Wallpaper: Butterfly Wall
Carpet: Checkered Tile

RIGHT ROOM

-Arcade Machine
-Asteroid
-Blue Balloon
-Crew's Monitor (ORDERED)
-Festive Tree
-Jingle Dresser
-Jukebox
-Lava Lamp (Refurbished)
-Mega Harmonoid
-Small Space Console
-Space Captain's Seat
-Spaceman Sam
-Tabletop Game
-Tennis Table

Displayed Song: DJ K.K.

Wallpaper: Party Wall
Carpet: Block Floor

BACK ROOM

-Billiard Table
-Bishop
-Bunny O. Balloon
-Dartboard (ORDERED)
-Foosball Table
-Green Balloon
-Kiddie Bureau (Refurbished)
-Pinball Machine
-Popcorn Machine
-Robo-Bed (Refurbished)
-Robo-Clock (Refurbished)
-Robo-Stereo (Refurbished)
-Robo-TV (Refurbished)
-Sputnoid

Displayed Song: Go K.K. Rider

Wallpaper: Astro Wall
Carpet: Balloon Floor

UPSTAIRS

-Cicada Stereo
-Colorful Wheel (ORDERED)
-Flying Saucer (ORDERED)
-Jingle TV
-LED Display (Refurbished)
-Mobile (Refurbished)
-Papa Panda
-Pikmin
-Red Balloon
-Robo-Chair (Refurbished)
-Robo-Closet (Refurbished)
-Robo-Lamp (Refurbished)
-Sea Captain's Coat
-Slim Nebuloid

Displayed Song: K.K. Parade

Wallpaper: Kiddie Wall
Carpet: Kiddie Carpet

For those wondering, the ones in parenthesis are items that can be set on tables, and are such under the table item (as you get more points if they're off the floor).

Uuuuuuuuuuugh that feel when you don't play for a few days and a favorite villager of yours moves out ;___; Miranda why?!

I was so happy because I streetpassed quite a few people's houses by walking around today too.

With recently taking up a new job, I'm too exhausted to pick up my games and play them :C
I only ever get to on my night's off, and I feel horrible for ignoring my townsfolk like that ; o ;
I'm also really worried all my dreamies in my 1st town will move, and that my favorite villagers Tia & Kyle will skip town in my cycling town :c

Woohoo, Animal Crossing!

Nothing much has happened in my town since New Year's Day, so it's a little boring. But I'm not complaining because I'm loving the snow and what it does for my grass & flowers. :D Right now I'm working on getting K.K. Slider's pic, so I'm making weekly visits to Club lol (plus I need to get the special request-only songs from him, so it's a win-win situation). I was working on getting all the special furniture from the Snow family, but I decided to abandon that goal altogether. Just not worth the time & effort in my opinion. (Plus I completed the Ice Series a while ago, which was the only thing I really wanted from them, anyway.)

I recruited my first campsite villager today!
HNI_0004_zps2541ae9b.jpg
The moment I saw that her design was based on a strawberry shortcake, I just had to have her in my village. With Merengue I've hit my 10-villager limit, so I'm hoping a couple villagers I don't like move out soon so that I have space for villagers I do like. (GOOSE JUST LEAVE GRARGH!) I can just tell I'm going to have a field day trying to get her name right through the megaphone...

HNI_0080_zps191182e6.jpg
I also got a golden shovel a few days ago, which means that the only golden tools I need now are the fishing rod and net... I really don't like the scorpion or tarantula. D:

Oh, speaking of, funny story (I only find this funny because I can't believe an Animal Crossing game of all things did this to me): I've decided not to hit rocks in Animal Crossing after 4PM for the rest of the winter season for one reason--the centipede. A couple days ago I ran into my first centipede, and oh my word just WHAT WAS THAT THING?! It was like a snake with (too, TOO many) legs, and I'm pretty sure it made a hissing-like noise, too! And now I'm having these paranoid thoughts about centipedes (just typing about it is creeping me out), and I even had a nightmare about them a couple nights ago. Animal Crossing, y'all. @__@;;

On a more positive note, I now have all four 15K fish (shark, coelacanth, dorado, and stringfish--they sell for 15,000 bells at Re-Tail) in my encyclopedia!

Anyway, I'll just end with a couple funny photos I took:
HNI_0079_zpsdea9b78e.jpg

O'Hare finally found out about my not-so-secret shrine for him. Whoops, hahaha.

HNI_0098_zps9b91eb2d.jpg

Don is so much more laid back about this resetting thing compared to his brother. My goal is to push his buttons to see how angry I can make him. >:)

Although I've not been quite so frequent a player lately, I have to admit there's been one thing to encourage me back, at least! After months of desperately wanting a Deer or Hamster villager, randomly a new one has moved in, and in a place that isn't annoying, either! :p

HNI_0047.JPG
Yay! Fauna! Isn't she adorable?!
HNI_0048.JPG

I've been trying to get started on getting all my bridges changed, but it's not as easy as I thought; it seems that although I was able to put street lamps nearby to bridges with no issue, once that bridge is demolished, the lamps are too close for me to build a new bridge in the same place, which means it's going to take more time, demolitions and rebuilds than I expected. I didn't want it to take so much time or money, but needs must when you want a cuter town!

I also spent some time freshening up my main room and I'm hoping to get to work on earning more badges soon, so hopefully there'll be more to report in no time!

I havent really been playing New Leaf lately >.> I feel like I cant get back into it after my favorite villager, Robin left, I did get her picture though. Im afraid to play and find out who moved and Ive completely lost interest in my town. I really don't know what to do to get back into it but I do kinda want to.

I haven't been playing much since X came out, but I checked in on Christmas and found that a new villager had placed their house right. smack. dab. in the middle of a flower garden and path I was setting up. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ;_;

I haven't been playing because my 3DS needs charging and I'm lazy. But I'll probably pick it back up soon. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom