• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Jack only come on October first?I didn't play it on that day,so I have no idea if he'll be wandering around when I get back on.

I dunno who told you Jack would appear on October 1st. He appears on October 31st, which is the day of Halloween, between 6PM and Midnight.

Jack can appear earlier than the 31st though. Pretty much the whole month you can find him wandering around, and he'll ask you to be his servant. But I think after you find him and agree to do it, he doesn't show up again until Halloween.

Jack can appear earlier than the 31st though. Pretty much the whole month you can find him wandering around, and he'll ask you to be his servant. But I think after you find him and agree to do it, he doesn't show up again until Halloween.
Okay.Thanks.

Jack shows up 1st-7th, and afterwards if you didn't find him he'll send you a letter.

Restarted my town, named the new one Ireland.

Didn't get a very good villager draw, only one I really like is Kiki the cat.

I finally got Goldie to move in! It's been 3000 years since I last saw her ;-;

I really should get back to playing AC...

Omg, you are so lucky. ;__; I want Goldie so bad. I have her in my GC town, but I want her in every town I have.

Omg, you are so lucky. ;__; I want Goldie so bad. I have her in my GC town, but I want her in every town I have.

Fellow Goldie fan~!

Story teim! I got my first animal crossing when I was 9 and Goldie was the first Villager I befriended and I loved her so much. But when I was 11 I lost my game cart and found it a year or so later. I had many villagers I tried to make move... Goldie was the only one who moved. I never played Wild World again (Rage quit!)

My friend begged me to get the new AC so I did, a few months later she moved in! Now Goldie and I have reunited. It's such a beautiful love story.

I need a dog. I had Cookie but she left unexpectedly. I'd quite like Shep, Lucky or Portia. I had Mac at one point but i'm not too keen on the Jocks.

Bones is my favorite villager. Especially since I always wanted a dog named Bones.

I do have Butch in my town. I like how the cranky villagers don't get sad, so I don't feel bad about not being able to get them a certain bug.

Mira is my Animal Crossing waifu...shame she moved away last year. :(

Also, I haven't reset my town since I started it when the game launched last year. How impressive is that?

I lent my 3DS to my best friend so no AC for me for awhile

I haven't touched my 2nd town in almost half a year? At this point I get too much anxiety to check to see if my favorites have moved :( I WAS going to use it as a cycling town but when my 1st villagers turned out to have one of my ultimate favs who I never got the chance to have in my main town, as well as a couple of lower favs, man I just couldn't reset it v__v)

I'm even more worried now cuz I used that town to hold a beloved villager who surprise-moved on me and I would die if he left me again like that (´@Д@)」

Only one animal should have moved (if any) so just keep your fingers crossed it's one that sucks.

I haven't played AC:NL in a couple of weeks
I should prolly check how my town is doing...

So, hey guys, I just got this game. I was wondering; how difficult is it to attain the mayor-development permit? I only have 30% percent or so, and I don't have much time for this game considering most events happen during the day... Also, will the museum ever reward you for donations? Or is it just a "feel good" kind of thing?

So, hey guys, I just got this game. I was wondering; how difficult is it to attain the mayor-development permit? I only have 30% percent or so, and I don't have much time for this game considering most events happen during the day... Also, will the museum ever reward you for donations? Or is it just a "feel good" kind of thing?

If you are living in a tent then get Nook to build you a house pronto. That will increase your percentage considerably. Other things you can do to speed your citizen satisfaction up include donating things to the museum, pulling weeds, watering plants, talking to your villagers and doing them favours. On an average day donate something to the museum, talk to all your villagers and do anything they might ask of you, water all the plants even if they aren't wilting and pull up any weeds you see. You can also change your town flag and town tune, that will increase your approval rating a little too. Once you get the 100% approval rating Isabelle will apply for a developement permit.

In regards to the museum once you have donated a certain number of things you will have the option to build a second floor. On the second floor you will have four big, empty rooms which you can use for storage or to create displays for your friends to see when they visit. If you have donated all the fossils, fish, bugs and artwork available to find in the game you will get a museum model as a little momento. I still haven't gotten mine as the artwork is a pain to collect. I personally like having a museum full of things so I can visit from time to time, I think it's cool.

If you are living in a tent then get Nook to build you a house pronto. That will increase your percentage considerably. Other things you can do to speed your citizen satisfaction up include donating things to the museum, pulling weeds, watering plants, talking to your villagers and doing them favours. On an average day donate something to the museum, talk to all your villagers and do anything they might ask of you, water all the plants even if they aren't wilting and pull up any weeds you see. You can also change your town flag and town tune, that will increase your approval rating a little too. Once you get the 100% approval rating Isabelle will apply for a developement permit.

In regards to the museum once you have donated a certain number of things you will have the option to build a second floor. On the second floor you will have four big, empty rooms which you can use for storage or to create displays for your friends to see when they visit. If you have donated all the fossils, fish, bugs and artwork available to find in the game you will get a museum model as a little momento. I still haven't gotten mine as the artwork is a pain to collect. I personally like having a museum full of things so I can visit from time to time, I think it's cool.

I had already gotten the house, but thanks! I'm already at 80 or so... Also, when will Cyrus wake up? And when do I access Tortimer Island?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom