• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Animal Crossing: New War-ENDGAME:MAFIA WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Animal Crossing: New War

confirmed.

I have internet here! I am known as Mayor Evie.

Akzivx V, I said no name claiming!! And @KidBeano; please confirm your role ASAP!!

Sorry, for some reason I thought I had! Confirming now.

Also, the win condition you just posted for the mafia doesn't make sense. The mafia automatically win in any game when they equal the town, because the town can no longer force a majority lynch on them. It's not that hosts just choose to make that the aim, it's literally just to speed up the game.

Oh, okay. Switching it back to normal win conditions. Okay?

Also: Startup Pending. Please wait...

It was a lovely day in the sunny town of Eevee. The mayor was watering some flowers she had just planted, Isabelle was sitting behind her desk, searching through files as if something was suspicious, Mr. Resetti was sitting at his post in the Reset Survelliance Center, sipping coffee and talking to his brother, Blathers was sleeping in the museum, Sable was sewing new patterns in her shop, and Timmy, Tommy, and Tom Nook were looking for their first victim so they could launch the town into war. Suddenly, they found the perfect victim to draw attention to the fact something was up.

Label Able was taking a break in the Dream Suite while Luna the Tapir was fast asleep in a dream of her own. Label was dreaming of something terrible befalling the town-something that would take everyone's efforts to fix. She tossed and turned, and right when her dream started to clear up with the good being restored, Tom Nook showed up. In his hands he held a knife. This would NOT end well.

Miss Mew,

You are Label Able.

You run a popular brand called the Labelle brand. You used to work for the star, Gracie, but you soon moved back with your sisters, the Able Sisters. You sell accessories and hats to customers.

You are the host. After you die you will run the mafia game.
It is now Day 1. The day will end at 7:00 PM EST tomorrow.

Should I start by voting the host or not?

Maybe not.

vote: No Lynch

It's just a placeholder for now. Vote will be readjusted according to the situation

Vote: No Lynch

Because I always do.

Re: Animal Crossing: New War-Day 1

Votes Locked. Update Pending... If I can find out what to do on no lynch days...(sigh)

Re: Animal Crossing: New War-Night 1: The first real kill

I guess I should have voted the host. At least that gets people to question me and generate discussions.

Votes Locked. (Late) Update pending.

@Noivern; @GengarWithSunglasses; @Akzivx V; @Momoka; @PerseusRad; @Buoy; @KidBeano;

Sorry for the mass-mention, but seeing that even the mafia didn't send in a kill, this is getting us nowhere.

Vote: Akzivx V

Seeing that mafia didn't send in a kill due to inactivity, it is likely one of the people who did not post on Day 1. GengarWithSunglasses, Momoka, Buoy, and KidBeano are all regulars of The War Room, and they certainly would have sent in a night kill if they could.

I don't know much about PerseusRad and Noivern, but they occasionally appear in the War Room recently, so they're probably familiar with how things are supposed to work.

That leaves only you, Akzivx V.

And I'd be pretty unhappy if I was the only one who voted for him.

Think something strange is happening?

Heck, even I didn't notice that we're already two phases in.

Either way... I'm joining the bandwagon.

Vote: Akzivx V

sounds fair enough, i guess.

vote: akzivx v.

Okay, I need a head count here: Who's celebrating 4th of July? Either way, the update WILL be late today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom