• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Animal Crossing: New War-ENDGAME:MAFIA WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Animal Crossing: New War-Day 2: Still Nothing

I think it's odd that none of the mafia posted in the QT at all. Maybe they know something we don't which would make them cautious about posting, such as the presence of a spy, perhaps?

Anyway, Dark Kyriaki's reasoning is flawed. The process of getting to Akzivx V for lynching involved eliminating all the other possibilities for not sending in a kill. In selecting Akzivx V as 'the only person who wouldn't send in a kill', Dark is implying there is only one mafia member. However, given the fact that this is an 8-man game, the fact that the host has stated that "the mafia need to outnumber the town, not just equalise", AND the fact that the mafia have a quicktopic, I think it's safe to assume that's not the case?

It's an unusual circumstance, but we've begun the game in (basically) MYLO. Hence, Vote: No Lynch again. I want the pressure on the mafia to make the first move.

Looking at the flavor text before, isn't Tom Nook the evil person in the game? I'm just guessing here, but it seems like it. Now, at the start of the game Akzivx name-claimed(which isn't allowed, but nonetheless it's still present) as Mayor Evie. So I think that means Akzivx is actually innocent and we should go for a no lynch right now, like KidBeano says.

VOTE: No Lynch.

Looking at the flavor text before, isn't Tom Nook the evil person in the game? I'm just guessing here, but it seems like it. Now, at the start of the game Akzivx name-claimed(which isn't allowed, but nonetheless it's still present) as Mayor Evie. So I think that means Akzivx is actually innocent and we should go for a no lynch right now, like KidBeano says.

VOTE: No Lynch.

lmao i completely forgot about that

i think it's because miss mew announced her name change in-thread and that confused akzivx and made him/her claim by accident. technically that should warrant a modkill, but whatever.

unvote: akzivx v
vote: no-lynch

was only really on-board with the lynch because i thought it might give us something useful if someone died, given that no-one had when technically they shouldve, but i dunno.

Forgot that he name-claimed

Unvote: akzivx v
Vote: no lynch

Unvote: Akzivx V

Hrm... this game seems to be... running in a very strange way. It's like...

I keep suspecting that it's not what it seems.

Okay, the update WILL be pushed to 7 PM EST tonight. So keep discussing, it's fine! (Just don't post at 6:59 PM)

Well, if we're to continue discussing this situation... it's likely that the mafia are the people who didn't contribute day 1, but, it's also hard to fault them for it as of right now since nothing especially happened that day for anyone to discuss(obviously) and there is a possibility they couldn't get on. But, since it is a lead and the only one we've got, I would potentially say we go for it if no nightkill happens this up and coming night.

Pushed back AGAIN, sorry... Update whenever I get back. Also, tomorrow I won't be able to follow my normal time set. Late update tomorrow.

Edit: Votes Locked. Update Pending.

Last edited:

The wind blew. Suddenly, a scream came from the mayor's desk. Isabelle rushed over to her desk, only to find that Mayor Evie was dead. She gathered everyone she knew of that could've done something to Evie, but all of them, even Nook, honestly denied any relation to this mysterious death. In reality, a strange power that reigned over all had killed Evie, as a punishment for breaking one of the rules of the humble world.

Akzivx V,
You are Mayor Evie.

You are the 'player character' of the game, and as such your life is customizable. You can catch bugs, fish, dig up fossils, and other fun things. You are the mayor of the town Eevee, and you are named after my favorite Pokémon. As the mayor, you can rally all of the villagers to agree with you and follow your lead. As such, you are a double voter- all of your votes count as two votes.
You are aligned with the town. Eliminate all threats to win.

Akzivx V was modkilled. He was aligned with the town.

It is now Night 2. The phase will end whenever I get back from food shopping tomorrow night. (In seriousness, around 9 PM EST.)

Can't do anything about getting modkilled.

Hopefully, no one else gets modkilled during the night.

Re: Animal Crossing: New War-Night 2: Mourning the Mayor

K, I'm back and have internet again. I'm guessing we should lynch somebody random because the mafia was inactive as well.

Vote: Noivern

@Noivern Remember this was a random vote, I'm just waiting for a response, to get people active.

Let's just say that I can clear Dark Kyriaki. He's definitely town from what I'm looking at.

@GengarWithSunglasses; It's the night phase, but what good will lynching randomly do? I'm not saying that we should just sit around, but it doesn't seem like the best idea since this game is small as it is. Not to mention there isn't much Noivern can say, considering this game does not permit role-claiming or name-claiming.

Looks like... I'm on... TIME!

Update Pending.

The wind blew near the museum. Suddenly, the shadow of a little Raccoon and two littler raccoons appeared. Tom was holding a shovel. They entered the museum, and seconds later there was a scream, the sound of a choking owl, and silence. Tom Nook had finally struck, and he was more vicious than ever. Celeste came downstairs as soon as she heard a scream and soon fell crying to her knees over her dead brother's body. He didn't deserve this- not one bit!

GengarWithSunglasses,

You are Blathers.

You are an owl who runs the museum , accepting donations from anybody who wills to help out with the slightly-growing collection. You are nocturnal, which means that in the museum, when you are on day watch you tend to doze off. You have a younger sister named Celeste. Unfortunately, despite all of your many practical information, you have no special powers. You are vanilla.
You are aligned with the town. Eliminate all threats to win.

GengarWithSunglasses was killed. He was aligned with the town.

It is now Day 3. The phase ends at 7:00 PM EST on Sunday (AKA tomorrow).

Last edited:

Vote: Momoka

GengarWithSunglasses died after you questioned him. Maybe this could be the mafia's attempt to frame you, but you could also actually have nightkilled GWS.
@Momoka;

@Dark Kyriaki; My questioning had merit, however. After all, he was voting Noivern in hope for him to defend himself(or start discussion) but Noivern had literally nothing to discuss with him due to the rules of no name-claiming nor role-claiming. It's not as though I questioned him for no reason at all.

Also, in regards to your vote on me... I'm afraid that me questioning him and his dying right afterward are not highly suspicious at all. On the same note, you suggest I killed him because I questioned him... doing that would honestly make no sense, since you'd think I'd just be leading a lynch towards him the next day phase.

EDIT: Not to mention that if we're going to vote(which we almost are forced to considering we are down in numbers now), we should at least make it count since this is our last chance to attempt and vote a mafioso. Which is proving to be difficult due to the lack of activity in the thread.

EDIT: Since obviously I don't wish to be lynched, I'm going to put a placeholder for now.

VOTE: Buoy.

There are six players left. Three must be mafia, considering the mafia is made up of Timmy Nook, Tommy Nook, and Tom Nook. Kyriaki has been cleared(?) by Noivern. Unless you're godfather, but I'm going to believe that isn't the case for now. Noivern is clear because of this reason. That leaves PerseusRad, KidBeano, and Buoy.

I doubt a godfather would be in a game of this size. But I do find it rather suspicious how you(Kyriaki) voted me as soon as the phase started, almost as though you wanted a lynch to happen regardless of the outcome. Which seems a bit scummy in my book. But, like I said... I seriously doubt we have a godfather in this game. Anyone have any thoughts?

Hate to mention you all, but we really need to get something done. This phase is ending in roughly 3 more hours. Anything at this point is better than nothing.

Last edited:
Re: Animal Crossing: New War-Day 3: Things Get Bad

to be honest, i personally wouldn't trust noivern. he's a fan of being deliberately vague for no reason -- look at the mafia menace game if you want to take a look at what i mean. for all we know, he could just be saying that he thinks dark kyriaki is town.

besides, i didn't vote for you at the start of the phase ?_? or at all ?_?

edit: wait youre probably not talking to me even though you voted for me lmao im an idiot

but even still i doubt a lot that kyriaki is cleared already :l

Re: Animal Crossing: New War-Day 3: Things Get Bad

to be honest, i personally wouldn't trust noivern. he's a fan of being deliberately vague for no reason -- look at the mafia menace game if you want to take a look at what i mean. for all we know, he could just be saying that he thinks dark kyriaki is town.
I wouldn't either, but I get the feeling he soft-claimed as cop. Which I might as well say now, since this is our last phase to really do anything anyway and it seemed obvious anyhow.

besides, i didn't vote for you at the start of the phase ?_? or at all ?_?

Ack, sorry that was vague of me. I was talking about Kyriaki.

EDIT: Actually, looking back at that post... what if maybe Kyriaki is the godfather? It would make sense. Noivern comes in randomly, saying that she is certainly town. Adding nothing else, not even saying any other checks he could have gotten. Kyriaki then uses my question against GengarWithSunglasses to frame me, since no one else is being active maybe she thought that this lynch would go easily and cause them to win if no one else tied the votes up. In that case...

UNVOTE: Buoy.
VOTE: Dark Kyriaki.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom