• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal I Have Become: School for the Gifted *Random Chat*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena Blade

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Okay I put this up just for random crap... So anyway if you have any thoughts on how to make the RP better or if you just want to put random stuff here.. Here it is.. I'm gonna just go over there.. -> *Runs away quickly* XD

I think this would be better at the biginning of the RP, but oh well...

Sorry sorry...:eek: I just thought this would help...

Its not bad, its just a little late, and we can cure bordom here too.

Its okay, theres no law against curing boredom yet

When I grow up, I'm gonna be a canine biologist to find the first growlithe!

ROFLMAO!!! I'm trying to be a baker but my mom says she doesn't trust me with a knife... No clue why... :devil:

Um, I'm just gonna stand a safe, um, 2 miles away from you jsut in case...

Lolz.. I don't have a knife on me... I think.. *Checks pockets* I'm good! Oh wait my tazer.. *Throws it far away* Happy?

Much better... How do you think the rest will find out about this thread?

Ok. What are we going to do with Samantha? Dead? Lost? Eaten by badgers?

Lolz... Probably killed by wolves... Although the badger idea isn't so bad...

Maybe she got lost, then killed by wolves and the body was eaten by badgers...

Sounds good! Although I feel sorry for the couple who finds the dead body... *shudders*

Nah nah... Don't want to freak(Lolz..) Ally out and make Drew pass out in front of her... So probably a random Animal couple..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom