• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal I Have Become: School for the Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena Blade

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Name pretty much tells you some about it. So far it's about kids who have powers to transform into one animal. The school is called Gifted Youngsters(Lame I know). That's pretty much it.
RULES:1. Have fun! 2. Don't kill anyone unless they are not a real player. 3. Post at least once a day
SIGN-UP SHEET:
Name
Age(14-17)
Personality
History
Animal Form
Grade(First, second, or third year)

I'll post my sign-up when I have enough people. I'm sorry but this is how I'll do my thing. Don't worry you don't have to give me paragraphs for history or personality.

I'll give this a go.

Name: Nova Star

Appearance:http://livehouse.free.fr/snapshot20070419233452_small1.jpg
Basically a loner but he doesn't show it through his type of clothing.

Personality: Quiet

History: A loner that has been to many places but has never felt like he had ever been somewhere that he could fit in. He might have a lonely history but he has made a lot of friends with people he had meet on he travels but they never see each other more then once or twice. Has a Heart of gold and is very caring.

Animal Form: Wolf

Grade: First year

Last edited:
Accepted! =3 And what is it about people messing with my wolves? Just kidding! I'll think of something else. By the way if anyone wants to be a teacher just VM or PM.

Name: Ally
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, wears a black shirt and black shorts. Also has a cute blue hat. Can also use Cute Charm with her eyes.
Personality: She can be a bit devious and sweet at the same time
History: She was a good girl until her parents died. She also almost got shot.
Animal Form: Black Cat with bright green eyes

Name: Drew "Midnight" Coyot
Appearance: Black hair, red eyes, sharp "fangs", Black shirt, jeans and hoodie jacket
Personality: Tough, gets into fight a lot and a loner
History: First turned into a coyote at school, scaring everyone, but he cant control it. He can turn into a coyote when scared or angered.
Animal Form: Coyote (black)

Last edited:
Name: Eliot Nadel

Appearance: His moderately long tousled hair is normally a bleached blonde, though he dyes it a greyish-blue. He usually wears a blue hoodie, jeans, and tennis shoes, though occasionally dons a lab coat if he thinks he'll need it.. He's fairly average as far as height goes at about 6'2, and has a fairly slender build.

Personality: Eliot is predictably a bit withdrawn, and, though he likes people, he tends to be surprised if they like him, due to self esteem issues. He's thus extremely loyal to his few friends, and gets extremely angry if anybody puts them in harm's way. However, he's also fiercely independent, and won't ever ask for help, even if he needs it.

History: Eliot was born to a fairly normal family, aside from only having a mother. This lead him to become very independent, and, combined with his lack of friends growing up, made him dislike having to rely on others. He first learned of his powers on a vacation to Peru to visit his grandfather. He was mugged, and Eliot simply disappeared...Or at least that's what it looked like. In actuality, he had taken the form of the plague, and, in his panic, underwent binary fission, creating more bacterium. These infected the killer, but also killed three innocent people nearby. He then decided to learn more about his and other's powers, to prevent anything like that from ever happening again.

Animal Form: Yersinia Pestis, the bacteria that causes the bubonic plague.

Grade: First

name: Damian "Hawkeye" Great

Appearence: Damian wears a greent hat with a pokeball symbol on it(yes, i know, it isnt in here, but this is my main guy), A blue jacket with a red T-Shirt, with Blue and red sneakers.

Personality: Damian is very layed back, but when he needs to be he becomes confident, serious and a leader. When in this "State" never get on the wrong end of him.

History: Damian grew up alone, with him running away at the age of 10, so he hasnt been alone all the time. His cousin, Lan, went with him and they lived together. Damian had this power, and so did Lan. They used them to get food, water and shelter. Basically, Damian is more adapt to his animal for then his real form. When he got the letter to go to school, he accepted it right away.

Animal form: Red tailed Hawk

year: 1st

may i create a second charecter, since his cousin had the "power" too

Accepted and yeah you can havve two characters! =3 And while I'm at it I'll make mine!

Name: Moonlight

Appearance: Short white silky hair, blue eyes, and a feline look. Slightly muscular from kickboxing. She wears a black tank top, black baggy pants, black tennis shoes, and fingerless gloves.

Personality: Random, sassy, caring, and can be a little annoying.

History: Moonlight never knew her parents. Her grandma raised her with an iron fist. So when she first turned into an animal Moonlight accidently killed her. So when she got the letter she accepted quickly.

Animal Form: White tiger

Grade: First

cool

name: Lan Great

Appearence: Damian wears a blue and green basball cap backwards, with a red jacket. He has a blue T-shirt, blue jeans with blue and white sneakers.

Personality: Lan is very serious all the time, and rarely speaks to anyone but Damian. He likes to be a leader, but Damian does most of the speaking for him. He tends to seem like he is not friendly, but that is just because he dosent know you, once he knows you, he tends to get friendlier.

History: Lan grew up in an orphanage at the ages of 2-10. He was abandoned when he was two, only to run away at the age of 10. Once he found Damian, they both found out they were cousins and they both had the same morph. the rest is history.

Animal form: Red tailed Hawk.

year: 1st

*Gives thumbs up* Accepted! But really I need some third and second years! T-T

Why? It's not like most people would interact with them a lot (They wouldn't have the same classes), so you could make NPCs with little trouble, or just handwave it by making the school fairly new. That would also explain why all the kids are different ages, even though they're in the same grade.

True... Sorry for being a whiney brat... T-T

Okay people! I've made up my mind! I'm going to put up the start up tomorrow. My time of course. So that gives people a chance to come in during the time I'm asleep... So be ready and remember try to post once a day! If you can't no biggie just try that's all I ask. I want my first start up to be okay.

Name Scarlett Rose
Age 16
Gender Female
Appearance Scarlett has red curly hair that goes down to her back, red eyes and wears a red dress with red leather boots.
Personality Can be sweet and kind, but isn't afraid to be mean if you mess with her. She also tend to act like she "queen of the school" at times.
History Her parents were killed when she was 5 and she was put at a orphange. She soon escaped and discovered her power to turn into a fox. She used that too survive until she was finally found and put in the school.
Animal Form Red Fox
Grade Second, but can I still interact with all the first year people? If I can't I would like to be first year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom