• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal I Have Become: School For The Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena Blade

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Okay here is my first start-up so.. Let me say something. This start-up will have some bad shapeshifters. I better tell you more about when you shapeshift. When you do change better hope you don't rip your clothes, yes you are completely naked so keep good track of your clothes. The sign-up will stay up. So here it is!

A girl walked into a huge school. She looked around and saaw kids all over the place. "This is going to be sooo weird." She says under her breathe. Some one pushed her into a locker. A growl escaped her.

Last edited:
A girl walked into a school and let out a sigh.
"Now where's my locker again?"She said looking around.
"Let's see locker 118..." She said.
When she finally found her locker she heard a growl coming from it. She carefully opened the locker to see a girl who had apparently been shoved into it.
"WHO ARE YOU!" She said surprised.

Note:About the shapeshifting clothes come off thing...Can Scarlett (my character) have like a bag or something to put her clothes in when she transforms? Also, sorry if my RPing skills are bad...haven't RPed in forever...If I'm doing something wrong please tell me

Alea Madolo walked into the school and looked around. Then she walked right back out. She slipped into the nearby forest and made sure no-one was around.

Then she pulled of her clothes, put them in a small, tidy pile, and shifted.

Alea decided to run around a bit before going back to the school.
================
OOC: I just feel like capitalizing the animals people turn into, for some reason. (Examples: Wolf, Bunny/Rabbit, Fox, Hawk, ectera.)

"Let's see here, it was 3-7-7... aha!"

Drew opened the lock to his locker and put all his books in.

"3-7-7, gotta remember that."

He took a stash of clothes, a snack and a bottle of water and put it all in his backpack.

"Just in case..."

*RING!!!*

"Oh man, I'm late for math!"

And he ran up to the number 123 classroom...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Can you put all the forms at the first post so that we don't have to look for the sign up and back here again?

OOC:.... I should have put no godmodding for a rule... >_> And I would think you would remember what you picked... Oh well...
IC: The girl got out and stretched. "Sorry... Some ass shoved me in... Well see you around." Then she walked off to find her locker. The bell HADN'T rang yet.

OOC:.... I should have put no godmodding for a rule...

Eliot turns into a super saiyan and destroys the universe drives to school on his moped as fast as he can, then jumps off and races to class.
"Shoot! Gonna be late on my first day!" He says, barreling past Drew, and Scarlet, nearly knocking them over, having slept through his alarm.

Last edited:
Drew runs to the math classroom, hoping not to be late for class.

"Im here! Wait, why isn't anybody here?" Drew looks at his watch.

"Aw man! it's 7:55, not 8:55! Stupid wristwatch..." Drew goes back to his locker.

"Hm, I wonder where I can get some food around here..."

Samantha went to her locker and looked around annoyedly. great. Another boring first day of school. May as well apply another layer of black eyeliner...

The white haired girl stalked to her locker. Aware of a girl with black hair beside her locker. With a sigh she opened her locker and put her bag in it. Looking rather bored.

As Tyler sat in a tree near the school in leopard form with a small satchel bag hanging around his neck filled with clothing he thought
"I wonder how this school year will turn out"
Looking around he see's a wolf running around. "most likely a student" he thought. Using the trees he starts stalking the wolf to see who it is.

occ: is this school kinda like the one in x-man where the students stay on campus or a day school?

OOC: Like x-man...
IC: Moonlight went outside and saw some movement in the woods. She ran into the woods, took her clothes off, and transformed into a white tiger. Stretching, she looked around and saw a leapord. Moonlight stared at him, her blue eyes holding a question. Tilting her head.

Alea smelled someone following her. She turned around and trotted right up to the base of the tree holding a Leopard. She just sat down, still in Wolf form, of course and stared up at her persuer with a 'can-I-help-you?' expression.

"Damn, lost track of that wolf" SNAP! the tree branch broke. He landed on his side thinking "Hope nobody saw that" he thought only to be greeted by a wolf sitting at the base of the tree he just fell out off, taking a quick glance around him he saw a white tiger in the woods coming nearer as well. "Hello?" he growled not sure if they could understand him.

OCC: eevee i think you should have put this in the non-pokemon rp thread

Drew went out to the woods, looking for something to eat.

"There most be some kind of mice, squirrel or even snakes. I just hope I don't confuse them with other students and that they dont confuse me with a wolf student..."

He went to a nearby tree, made sure that nobody was looking and then he stripped himself and transformed. He then started smelling around, until he smelled a different scent that he didn't recognized. He followed the smell, but then he saw a White Tiger, a Wolf and a Leopard. He snarled, instinctingly knowing that the wolf was a natural enemy...

Last edited:
OOC: Excuse me for being excited... >_<
IC: Moonlight heard a growl and turned around. She saw another wolf and growled right back. "Got a problem," Moonlight snarled at it.

OOC: So, we can understand each other? nice...

"As long as you doesn't get in my way, we won't have a problem okay?"

He then continued to look for breakfast, following another trail.

"Oh, and by the way, I am NOT a wolf, I am Drew the Coyote, you clear?"

Moonlight stuck out her tongue. Then she starts running around suddenly. She starts pawing the air. Everyone then sees a butterfly. "Come here!" Moonlight purrs.

"For a large tiger you sure don't act like it" now climbing a tree "Well in that cause my name is Tyler, now what could i do for you?" finding a branch that's sturdy he lays on it like the cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Man, these people are not what I expected for an animal school, its actually better!

*Sniff, Sniff*

"Hey, I think I found something, smells like, a deer or something like that? I don't know, I'm out of practice. What do you guys think?"

Moonlight runs into the tree and the butterfly got away. "I... I'm a big tiger but... I wanna be me..." She says, getting up slowly. Then starts rolling around in the grass, laughing. Then she stops, gets up, and blushes. "Sorry..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom