• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal I've Become: School for the Gifted 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena Blade

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Hello everyone! It's me again with the same idea as the last time but this time I hope more people join! For those of you who don't know about this it's about teens(or kids but I perfer teens) who turn into animals. The school has only been up for one year. I'm sorry if you don't understand but I'm typing this while very dizzy...

Rules:
1. Have fun!
2. Violence is allowed but no killing unless it's a non-rper
3. Romance is allowed but PM for sex plz
4. No two page make out session!
5. Mild cussing plz
If you read this put EF is the master!
Name:(No brainer here)
Sexuality: (Straight, Gay, Lesby)
History: (Past and all that)
Appearance: (Yeah... Good description or picture would work)
Personality: (Stupid, Mean, Caring ect. Just make it a good description)
Animal: (What you transform into)
Theme Song: (Yeah you heard me!)
Other: (Any extra somethings)

If I forgot anything plz let me know and I'm looking for a Co-GM if you're interested plz PM me... Good luck! I'll post mine later!:banana:

Last edited:
Name:Ray Lugo
Sexuality: straight
History: Ray lived a normal life. He lived with his parents and little sister, and went to school and whatnot. until one day, he turned into a crocodile. He wasnt able to control this power for about a month. Eventually he did, and he ultimatley ran away to the school for the gifted to manipulate his powers even better.
Personality: Ray is a considerably nice person. but if youre mean towards him, he wont hesitate do beat you to a pulp. He really likes girls that are mean and rude towards him and other people. He enjoys cooking.
Animal: nile crocodile
Theme Song: rope by the foo fighters
appearance:
moboy.jpg
Other:EF is the master!

Last edited:
Ok spot reserved and I'm sorry but you left out a little something... (Hint: Check below the rules...)

Accepted! And here's my character

Name: Moonlight Omega
Sexuality: Straight
History: Moonlight was abused in her family. One night her mother was beating her and she snapped, transforming into her animal. She killed all of her family members. In horror she ran away and found the school to understand how to control herself.
Appearance: Moonlight has white choppy hair, blue eyes, and a tomboy look going on. She wears white baggy pants, black tank top, white jacket, sneackers, and headphones. (Google anime tomboy girl and find a sketch)
Personality: Moonlight keeps to herself because of trust issues. When she gets to know some one she's an over active girl.
Animal: White wolf
Theme Song: Animal I've Become
Other: I'm the master!

Last edited:
Name: Yuki Mame

History: Yuki used to live on the streets with her parents, until she was eight, when she was sent to a Boarding school because her parents thought she needed a better life. Like her twin brother's who was seperated from her at birth because her aunt offered to care for one of the twins. They finally were reuntied when they were 12 at a different boarding school. But before that Yuki had discovered that both her parents had died in an accident one day when they were taking a bus to a new city to start a new life, where there were chances of them getting more money.

Appearance: Yuki has honey blonde/brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. She isn't very tall for her age and normally wears a grey hoodie, a pale yellow tshirt, just above knee length denim shorts and trainers.

Personality: She is quite caring and despite her hard past is quite a happy character, she is quite optomistic.

Animal: A white rabbit

Theme Song: Fever Ray - Keep the Streets Empty

Other: EF is the super special awesome master!

Accepted! :banana: This banana is creepy isn't it?

Name: Evan Nates

Sexuality: Mostly straight.

History: Evan was born to a teenage boy, who put him up for adoption. He was a cute baby, so he was soon adopted by a pair of astronauts named Eliot and Ben. They both taught him all sorts of sciency stuff, like chemistry and how to make napalm and blow stuff up. When they left on space missions, they left him with their butler, Albie, who they brought back from one of their trips to the moon. Albie was really lazy when Ben and Eliot weren't around, and let Evan eat junk food all the time, but he was otherwise a nice guy, and taught Evan how to turn into an animal and paint. They had a huge library full of books, most of them dry comedies, which made Evan very sarcastic. Albie was evil, so combined with his parents being good, this is what mad him not exactly heroic, but also only slightly evil. One day, a terrorist who was working with the communists and trying to stop the American space program broke into his house and killed Albie when Evan ran. Evan got revenge by blowing up the guy's house with him in it, and then ran off to the academy, but later learned that the serial killer's dad had killed Ben. He swore to learn to master his powers, learn everything he could, so he could find the man who killed one of his dads, and kill him.

Appearance: His appearance reflects his devotion to his work quite well: He's willing to sacrifice it for his inventions. Ha hasn't cut his white-blonde hair in over a year, and thus it goes down past his shoulders.. He usually wears a white button shirt, a black tie, and black slacks. He never wears shoes if he can help it, and when he can't, he usually wears sandals. He's fairly average as far as height goes at about 6 feet tall, and has a fairly slender build. Due to Albie letting him stay up late, which wrecked his sleep schedule, he also has dark rings beneath his eyes.

Personality: Evan is very irritable, due to staying up all night reading science texts. He finds people who bother him while he's working particularly grating, and even when they've done nothing wrong, he mocks them endlessly. However, he's also fairly intelligent, and is knowledgeable in many fields. He's somewhat amoral as well, usually only caring about a select group of friends and family. Despite this, he can be nice, he just doesn't like to show it, worried they'll end up like his family.

Animal: Honey Badger. Check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81bcjyfn6U
Or, alternatively, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKpbkcVnIO8

Other: EF, you are the master!

Last edited:
Ok sorta like they might have sharp teeth if their a wolf(Hint, hint) or something but not over the top like legs sticking out of their backs...

Cn you reserve a spot for me, or something? I have my Bio almost done but I can't sign up right now.

If you read this put EF is the master!

Name: Tyler Mason

Appearance: short blond hair, light blue eyes, black t-shirts with different sayings on it, blue jeans and always bare foot, forgot to mention that he carries a satchel to keep his clothes in when he changes.

Personality: Quiet in large groups but very social in small groups. Very smart but tends to distrust people.

History: First discovered his powers during a game of hide and seek as a 7yo boy when he ran into the woods and tried to climb a tree. he didn't realize what had happened in till his friend saw him a ran in fear of his life. ever since then he people regarded differently. He lived mostly in the woods behind his house only coming in to eat living in the tree house that had been there he was 4 as a teenager till he got a letter from this school.

Animal Form: Amur Leopard

Theme Song: Code Monkey

Other: Glad to see the restart

Last edited:
This could be fun...

Name: Emmett Lunacore.

Sexuality: Straight( as EF is the master!)

History: Emmett was born in a caring middle class family. They found that he could turn into a animal when he was of the age of Three. They learned that strong emotions caused him to change and decided to Homeschool him. He was raised with little contact with the outside world and very few friends. On his thirteenth birthday, his parents told him what he really was and why he was actually homeschooled. After that his mother became very protective of Emmett keeping him away things that might cause him to change but after he turned fourteen he learned to change small parts of himself into the animal he really was. His parents, after his mother became too old and sick to take care of Emmett decided to let Emmett go to normal schools and to go outside. He spent much of his time outside with his best friend, that claimed to have thought Emmett was different some how. But turned Emmett into animal and then betrayed him by telling Emmett's girlfriend that he was a demon. This caused Emmett to transform and run away. He learned to live on his own after running away.

Appearance: Tall, skinny creamy nut skin color that goes perfectly with his cat like bright green eyes. He has the top part of his long hair dyed dark blue. He wears black skinny jeans with a blank grey tee shirt.

Personality: Emmett is calm, yet is timid when it comes to taking on difficult tasks. He is very brave when he talks to other people despite his past. He is very kind, but tends to not hold back from saying what he wants to. He tries to keep from saying something rude or weird. When he gets mad, he tends to speak in a odd voice saying random fake words. He tends to be alone most of the time.

Animal: Small cat.

Theme song: Something by Escape the fate.

Name:Daemon Somera
History: Daemon was born into a large middle class family with his two parents, three older sisters, and yonger brother. None with the same shapeshifting powers as him. He loved his powers thinking of them as a gift. He was never open about his powers, but would sometimes slip up and accidentally grow a tail or large fangs. He would use his powers for mischief and mayhem. He often used them for shoplifting and theft. He would often scare his friends with his transformations. After hearing about this school he automatically applied without hesitation.
Appearance: Daemon has straight black hair reaching down to his nose. It is often pushed to the side away from his eyes. His eyes are dark brown and he stands at 5'9" with a medium build. His skin is slighly tanned from his Filipino heritage and days out in the sun. He wears a dark brown zip-up hoody over a thin black shortsleeve t-shirt. He wears dark blue jeans and black and red sneakers. His backpack is black and red with several different pockets.
Personality: Daemon tends to be kind around people he knows, but can be very hot-headed. He is quite a rebel and loves to cause trouble. He can be quite anti-social around people he's never met. He tends to prefer to do thing by himself.
Animal: Black Tundra Wolf
Theme Song: Uprising-Muse
Other: I refuse to say that EF is the master...Wait a minute...DAMMIT!

Last edited:
All accepted! And yeah it's reserved... Thanks everyone! I'm going to think of when to post the start up... Any ideas?

Last edited:
May I reserve a place?

I'll have my SU up later today, most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom