• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal I've Become: School for the Gifted 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena Blade

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
I put this up now because I'm not sure I'll be on tomorrow so here it goes! Rmember the rules if you break one I'll warn you but after that you're out! And I'm in a hurry because some guys yelling at me so it's sorta a fast start.

Moonlight was in the forest surrounding the school. It looked really big even from far away. She sighs and leans against a tree, wondering if she should go now or wait until she sees other stucents.

Emmett walked slowly towards the school as he quickly looked around. His white cat keychain rattled with every step he took. Emmett slid his Backpack off his back and let it drop to the floor. He gazed quietly at the school. He smelled a lot of different smells coming from the school. He lift his head a bit higher to the sky and took a deep breath. He smelled something from the forest, he turned towards the forest then returned to gazing at the school.

Tim rode towards the school on his bicycle, stopping and getting off when he got near enough to walk the rest of the way. He hoped none of his friends would take his bike today... He adjusted his baseball cap. Today, it was a red one with a white bill, with a white semi-circle on the front. He wondered, Wonder if there are any others here?

Evan, meanwhile, had just gotten to the school, having taken the bus, leaving behind his dark and troubled past, ridden with the blood of communists.
"A new life sounds pretty good." He says, as he hikes through the woods, the school in sight.

Tyler was walking up the road leading to the school whistling. He bent down and picked up a rock and though it straight up into the air and walked away letting it land. "Hope this school helps." he said quietly to himself

Tim had checked through the contents of his backpack, to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything. He started towards the school, hoping he could make some new friends today; his old ones weren't very trustworthy.

Lucy was transported to school in her own private pink limousine.

"Thanks Aidan" she said to the driver as she got out and stepped out in a black jumpsuit, gold heels and belt and earrings.

"I hope this place has some good rooms" she scoffed as she strutted towards the school.

Daemon stepped out of the bus he rode to the school on. He would miss his old friends, but was to excited to think about it. He couldn't wait to meet others of his kind. He walked around hoping to meet someone new. He pulled out the map of the school he recieved in his acceptance letter. He looked it over once more trying to figure out where he was supposed to go.

OOC:Is this a boarding school?

Emmett looked around as he walked towards the school. He fiddled with his fingers while he walked, he sniffed the air for a moment. Then returned to making his to the school. He smelled some people, they all seemed to smell differently in ways that weren't normal to him. Emmett stopped and put his backpack down on the floor softly. He sat next to his backpack and gave a yawn. He had stayed up for nights making his way to the school. Emmett hadn't spent a dime Making his way to the school. He walked all day and wandered around eating scraps in his other form at night.

Making his way towards the school building when he saw someone sitting down yawing. He made his way over about half way there he said "Ow!" louder then he meant to as he lifted his left foot removing a small rock he had stepped on.

Emmett turned to see who had yelled. He stared at Tyler for a moment. " You.. Part of the school kids?" He asked calmly keeping his guard up. He stood up and crossed his arms. He readied himself to change into his other form. Though he wasn't good at changing at will.

Tyler looked at him "Well who else would I be? I don't think too many kids would come here otherwise." Tyler continued walking towards him. "What form do you turn into?" Tyler asked inquisitively

" Meow." Edwin said in a odd voice. He uncrossed his arms and placed them in his pockets. He Sniffed the air around him quickly. This kid smelled different, like the ones he smelled earlier. Emmett let his guard down a bit.

"Oh your another member of the felidide family. My name is Tyler and I'm an Amur Leopard" Tyler said as he extended his arm out "Nice meeting you" he said with a slight almost catlike smile

" Nice, to meet you. Name's Emmett. Glad to you see you might not be a hot head." Emmett replied calmly and extended his right hand as well. He gave a smile of sharp looking teeth.

Daemon smelled a familar scent. His instincts took over as he began to transform. He growled as he slowly walked towards a group of two people, both strangely cat-like. He hid behind a bush stalking his prey. He then pounced at the two growling. This rarely happened, but for some reason his instincts took over.

Emmett suddenly pushed Tyler away from him. " Stay on guard! We have a uninvited guest!" He shouted then raised his hands to his face ready to fight. He looked around quickly trying to pin down his opponent.

Jaspreet came out from the airport car. The driver helped her from her luggages and wished her good luck. Jaspreet scanned at the surroundings. It's very different from where she's from. The weather, the environment.. Carrying her luggages, she then walked up through the stairs into the big open front door. She noticed some students like her. She was hesitant to approach because she's not confident in her English.

"Well you never know us cats, always thinking a step ahead." Tyler finished shaking Emmets hand Tyler looked around. After getting pushed he transformed into a Leopard destroying the clothes he had on

Emmett looked around. He sniffed the air for a moment then turned to the bushes. " There, it's in the bushes." Emmett declared as he pointed at a bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom