• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animated B2W2 trailer now officially available: Yesterday's leaked trailer shown on o

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Animated B2W2 trailer now officially available: Yesterday's leaked trailer shown on official channel

Yesterday's leaked animated trailer for Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 is now officially available on The Pokémon Company's Youtube channel.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Animated B2W2 trailer now officially available: Yesterday's leaked trailer shown

The trailer reminds me a great deal of the two trailer videos that were made for the MMORPG Rockman Online. Except unlike RMO, BW2 is very unlikely to be cancelled. <_<

Also, I'm calling it, Team Plasma are now pirates.

Re: Animated B2W2 trailer now officially available: Yesterday's leaked trailer shown

Dangit, I've been trying to bar myself from reading any news so I can do a blind Nuzlocke of black 2, but I must say that was pretty amazin' commercial. If it'd turn out to be another animated series, that might actually watchin' TV more, as long as whoever translates makes it super kiddish *haven't watched the cartoon in three years, so I'm only basing it how Pokemon Special was translated, so I may be wrong*

By all means, I honestly do not think that they will be making an anime in this style. The current anime isn't of very good quality because the series airs new episodes on a weekly basis, and they have to keep the quality down so they can meet a certain schedule. Not to mention, there's budget. With animated trailers, they're allowed to put more "effort" into it because of higher budget and less time restrains.

That was pretty damn awesome.

It makes me wish it was actually a series rather than just a advertisement. *sigh*

It should be an Original Video Animation (OVA) series of at least 4 or 6 episodes on key points in the game's story.

Plus, Team Plasma look like terrorists.

[slowpoke]Wait, since when did TCP have a YouTube channel? @_@[/slowpoke]

I'll say it again: Why haven't they done this before? It's so awesome!

BTW, did anyone notice the Pokemon shadow that flew over N at the beginning? Was that a Reshiram?

That was pretty damn awesome!!! They should have trailers like this for all of the future games!

It should be an Original Video Animation (OVA) series of at least 4 or 6 episodes on key points in the game's story.

Which I still cannot fathom how a multimillion dollar franchise such as this one hasn't done in the past. I agree, they should do this now.

I'll say it again: Why haven't they done this before? It's so awesome!

BTW, did anyone notice the Pokemon shadow that flew over N at the beginning? Was that a Reshiram?

that was so cool.... i hope N comes back aswell

This looks cool. I think they should make a side series about it!

By all means, I honestly do not think that they will be making an anime in this style. The current anime isn't of very good quality because the series airs new episodes on a weekly basis, and they have to keep the quality down so they can meet a certain schedule. Not to mention, there's budget. With animated trailers, they're allowed to put more "effort" into it because of higher budget and less time restrains.

True, that explains the anime's low quality, in both animation and writing, while the Pokemon anime is not the WORST anime (I've seen worse anime series than the Pokemon anime), it just needs better writing and a more "condensed" plot than what it has currently, and it needs to be less formulatic and repetitive.

Plus, Team Plasma look like terrorists.

An OVA sounds like a wonderful idea for this thing, it would be short, but it would be pretty good, though not sure what they will be like when expanded from a 5 minute video to a few episodes of varying lengths or so, it will probably be left as that, a trailer...

Alas, unless that happens, we're stuck with the current, cheap, low budget and poorly written anime that involves a fail trainer from Kanto with a Pikachu

I am kinda surprised to see Cheren there- Is he taking a Lance-like goal of helping the player throughout the journey?

Is there a translation of this anywhere? Just want to say I loved N's voice.

Im waiting for a translation... All looks pretty awesome, Arcanine rocks! I bet for an important role for Cheren... And for pokemon walking with you again.
The coolest of all is the Shadow Triad, I became crazy with the theory of Striaton Trio being that Ninjas!!!!! What was he handling? like a bamboo stick?

There are translations out there. Just look at the thread about this video in the BW2 forum.

I almost regret watching it knowing that it will more than likely stay just a trailer. It's so beautiful...I just NEED this type of epicness in my life. Everything and everyone looks amazing.

And I think I'm a Cheren fangirl now.

It's too bad that this trailer can't be a part of a full-fledged movie/special that's based specifically on the games, and not the main anime. That would be so freakin' awesome.

I'm even more psyched to get these games, and this trailer definately confirms that it's real ice that's covering parts of the Unova region. The only question is how and why, although it definately looks like it happened from an Ice Beam of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom