• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Anime and Japanese Video Game Character Crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Feel free to post latest or already existing anime character crushes! I felt like we really needed one of these...XD

I'm currently crushing on Dante from the Devil May Cry game series (although I have yet to play it), but I love how he looks in the anime. <3

dante_21.jpg

Re: Anime Character Crushes

Araragi Tsukihi from the Monogatari series.

4134.jpg

VFbg5cU.jpg
5dxwwlO.jpg
t3IohoZ.jpg

Ah, Saber...the first 2 of these pictures are from the Fate/Zero anime, but my crush on Saber began back when I first read the Fate/Stay Night visual novel. I really admire how reserved, focused, loyal, and responsible she is. She has great power, but uses it elegantly. And of course, I think she's impossibly cute. :3

Last edited:

^ Waifu #1
Waifu #2: Mayuri Shiina(Steins; Gate)

Husbando #1: Yata Misaki(K anime)
Husbando #2: Kirei Kotomine(Fate/Zero)
Husbando #3: Aomine Daiki(Kuroko no Basket)
Husbando #4: Kinjo Shingo(Yowamushi Pedal)
Husbando #5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10: Sawamura Daichi, Sugawara Koshi, Kuro Tetsuro, Bokuto Kotaro, Akaashi Keiji, Tanaka Ryunosuke(Haikyu!!)

just shoot me

Omg too many! D: (Here's a few~)

AnnaKatouHenZemi_zps11555e06.png

MasakiNonoka2PhotoKano_zpsbe488b05.jpg

Sankarea_11_Ranko_Saouji_1_zps3f49a16f.jpg

Last edited:

To list a few:

tumblr_lub4mh4Irx1r4jxyco1_500.jpg

Jigen Daisuke

Lupin-the-castle-of-cagliostro-18416775-688-368.jpg

Both Lupin the III and Zenigata

Watarase.Jun.full.1101019.jpg

Jun Watarase

71728.jpg

Kaworu Nagisa

[video=youtube;pdYa9c7puUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdYa9c7puUw[/video]

Char Aznable

Last edited:

My boyfriend claims I have a crush on Hibari Kyoya from Hitman Reborn

107841.jpg
I totally use to and when my boyfriend suggested cosplaying him, I practically glomped him.

I have so many to list!!
And yes, I have a thing for glasses. :p

1. Matsu from Sekirei
Matsu05.jpg

2. Beatrice from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Umineko_no_Naku_Koro_ni_Majo_to_Suiri_no_Rondo_Beatrice.png

3. Narika Shina from Conception II
CONCEPTIONmeet_610a.jpg

4. Kouko Kaminaga from Akuma no Riddle
241061.jpg

5. Mogana Kikaijima from Medaka Box
medaka-box_05.jpg

Damn this thread,,,

,,^0^,,

My first crush is Kinomoto Touya from Card Captor Sakura
Then I'm moving on to Roronoa Zoro from One Piece

And I went to adventure with lots of guys from every manganime I read and watch, will prepare long-long list *0*

My newest crust is Shiba Tatsuya from Mahouka Koukou no Retousei

Ren Kouha from Magi. I know a lot of people prefer his older brother Kouen, but I loved Kouha since he was first introduced- slicing bandits in half while laughing adorably!
large.gif

I have a crapload. but I'll only name my top 10.

10. Mikan Yuuki from To-LOVE-ru. I know she's only 12, but I DON'T CARE.
np5mja.jpg

9. Maria from Hayate no Gotoku. She's very funny. Especially when she's mad.
25tublv.jpg

8. Cocoa from Is the Order a Rabbit? She's very airheaded, but that's what makes her adorable.
2w2e893.jpg

7. Asuka from Senran Karuga. Aside from being clumsy (which I think is cute), she's actually pretty cool...
6r24c1.jpg

6.Momo Kisaragi from Mekakucity Actors. Her power probably has no effect on me, but I still like her. She also has terrible luck, as shown in Kisaragi Attention. The situations she gets herself into always crack me up.
mhr19t.jpg

5. Nico Yazawa from Love Live! School Idol Project. The girl from my Avatar and Signature. She's usually the butt of the jokes in the series. The other characters have a tendency to ignore her at her attempts at being the better idol. Nico has an aggressive personality, She does have a different personality, however. When it comes to being an Idol, She becomes a happy, upbeat character who is always smiling. She may look young but she's actually a third year in High School at 17 years old.
2090cbl.jpg

4. Mami Tomoe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Cute and Strong? A deadly combination. Mami's shows grace and elegance, even when fighting. Her weapons are also amazing. They suit her style of battle well
n6ue79.png

3. Nepgear from Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation. She's as clueless and airheaded as her older sister, but she's more mature than Neptune. Another thing I like is that her HDD form, she's strong. In Mk2, It usually only takes me 1 or 2 attacks to finish a fight.

Normal Form
20uej9w.jpg

HDD Form
14iop3s.jpg

2. Nagisa Motomiya from AKB0048. The thing about Nagisa is that she never gives up. She's very optimistic, which is why she's the character I liked the most in the series. she's also a dork, but that makes her adorable.
4q1yzb.png

1. Mikoto Misaka from A Certain Magical Index and A Certain Scientific Railgun. Unlike the other Level 5 Espers in Academy City, Mikoto is unarguably the only Level 5 that is sane. Probably the only Level 5 that can actually make friends. She also has a childish side to her, due to her love of Gekota, A frog-like cartoon character that is popular among children in the series. She also has a childish taste in clothing, as her pajamas have Gekota patterns all over it. aside from that, her Esper ability is probably one of the coolest I've seen. especially the way she uses it. Her strongest attack, Railgun, is so powerful! She can fire metal objects at three times the speed of sound. With a muzzle velocity of 1030 m/s (2307.2 mph), she can fire it at a rate of 8 shots per minute.
259cns0.jpg

Last edited:

Oh boy, good thing video games aren't included because this would be even longer.

Number 1 is definitely Athrun Zala from Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny
athrun.png
Number 2 - Xerxes Break from Pandora Hearts
Ch23_Reim_Break_Oz.jpg
86088.jpg
The rest aren't in order, but:

Train Heartnet from Black Cat
78798.jpg
78799.jpg
Lavi from D.Gray-man
Laviportrait.png
Ed Phoenix from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
tumblr_inline_mfru8x05FH1qcz6dn.jpg
Logix Ficsario from Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (it does have an anime so it counts, but I'm going by the game because no one is as cute in the anime anyway)
A15_CG_2.jpg
Akira Takizawa from Eden of the East
81818.jpg
Mello from Death Note
Mello%28cover%29.jpg
Yzak Joule from Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny
43201.jpg
There are others I thought about putting but I think it's a different kind of thing how I think of them (more like just adoring them) so yeah, this is it for now. so many characters voiced by Akira Ishida up there, I didn't realize until now

Last edited:

Steven Stone from Pokemon (obviously), both Pai and Kisshu from Tokyo Mew Mew, Ren from Karin (Chibi Vampire), Charden(sp?) from Black Cat, and Ovan from .hack//Roots. Hopefully I'm not leaving anyone out...

Oh boy, good thing video games aren't included because this would be even longer.
I really want to include video game characters, but I'm not sure if it's allowed!

I really want to include video game characters, but I'm not sure if it's allowed!

From the sounds of it, video game crushes might be more suited to the video games forum. However, anything that has anything to do with Japan is fair game here, so go for it if it does!

From the sounds of it, video game crushes might be more suited to the video games forum. However, anything that has anything to do with Japan is fair game here, so go for it if it does!

Yay!! Thank you!! :D

Alright then, (Japanese) video game AND anime character crushes!!

So we can say Japanese video game characters now? Yay! I might need to list a few....

1. Link, specifically Ocarina of Time Link, who I've had a crush on for... over 10 years now ^^;;
Link_Epona_Artwork_OoT3D.png

2. Apollo Justice/Odoroki Housuke from Ace Attorney, who I always liked a lot more than Phoenix... I don't know, he just seems more sincere and cute.
2042610-ajaa_apollo_justice_objectionflip.jpg

3. Gaius/Gaia from Fire Emblem: Awakening, who I married in-game, haha. I also love Stahl/Sort, but Gaius is my number one FE:A husbando!
fe_gaius_thumb.jpg

4. Derek Stiles/Tsukimori Kousuke from Trauma Center. He's just so sweet and such a dork too.
trauma_center_second_opinion_conceptart_Vhdkv.jpg

5. Little Guy from Trauma Center and Trauma Team! His crush on Naomi is the most adorable thing and he looks good in his suit.
2161752-little_guy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom