• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Anime and Japanese Video Game Character Crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we can say Japanese video game characters now? Yay! I might need to list a few....

2. Apollo Justice/Odoroki Housuke from Ace Attorney, who I always liked a lot more than Phoenix... I don't know, he just seems more sincere and cute.
View attachment 95122

I'm still working on getting the rest of the AA games, but I must say, I also think Apollo is cute! Haha I actually love both Phoenix and Apollo. xD

I'm re-watching Trigun and my crush for Vash the Stampede is coming back. x3 I just love him a lot! He's hated by people even though he wants to protect them. How sad is that? :'(
Snapshot20120130055705.jpg

Also, since Free! season 2 is coming, my crush for Makoto Tachibana is coming back as well! I don't really know many guys in real life, but I wish I knew one like Makoto. He's tall and really nice! :3
tachibana-makoto-full-1576550.jpg

Last edited:
For Video Game Characters, then...

1: Agnès Oblige from Bravely Default. F**k Tiz Arrior.
2pu05y1.png

and...

2: Shoko Ōzora from Liberation Maiden. If we lived in New Japan, I would love to fight with her.
2saecrs.jpg

I would also add Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy but I don't know if she applies to Japanese Video Games...

1. Pokemon:
STEVEN STONE ♥ do I really need to explain.

2. Ace Attorney:
Klavier Gavin because Achtung, baby! I ship him with herr forehead

3. Anime:
Ryugazaki Rei from Free!
Yato from Noragami
Hinata Shoyo from Haikyuu!

For now :D

For Video Game Characters, then...

1: Agnès Oblige from Bravely Default. F**k Tiz Arrior.
2pu05y1.png

and...

2: Shoko Ōzora from Liberation Maiden. If we lived in New Japan, I would love to fight with her.
2saecrs.jpg

I would also add Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy but I don't know if she applies to Japanese Video Games...

Super Mario is Japanese, so she does count. :)

I posted my anime sweetheart, so I suppose I'll also update with my video game crush now:
From Final Fantasy 7, Aerith!
Aeris-FFVIIArt.png

Sesshomaru from Inuyasha

Seth from Fire Emblem- Sacred Stones
Soren/ Rhys from Fire Emblem- Path of Radiance
Erk from Fire Emblem- Sword of Flame

(Don't have any pictures though.)

I'm currently crushing on Dante from the Devil May Cry game series (although I have yet to play it), but I love how he looks in the anime. <3

dante_21.jpg

Ffff yes, Dante is a babe. Can I please marry Reuben Langdon's gorgeous voice asdfhdlfhghsjdlkf

Hm... I think Mitsunari Ishida from Sengoku Basara would qualify as both an anime crush and a VG crush. For those who haven't played/don't know SB, here he is here:

Mitsunari_Ishida

Attachments

• Mitsunari_Comm_Wall.png
    Mitsunari_Comm_Wall.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 677
  • 308lk43.jpg
    308lk43.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Hm... I think Mitsunari Ishida from Sengoku Basara would qualify as both an anime crush and a VG crush. For those who haven't played/don't know SB, this is him here:

EDIT: I have no idea what I'm doing. Why did the image come out tiny?

You probably didn't click on the picture before you saved it to your computer when you searched for it on Images. Here's the same picture but larger,

308lk43.jpg

I developed a new crush. Fate Testarossa from magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.

2lm3qef.jpg

Ah. Thanks, DJ Omega. I'll just save that image now since I just copy-pasted the URL and let the site do the rest.

EDIT: Ah... It still isn't working properly. I must be doing something very, very wrong here. And I still have two thumbnails of the image attached to my post... help? XD

Anyway, back on topic now... another video game character crush I have is Hwoarang from Tekken. Gorgeous Korean redhead? Yes please~ <3

Last edited:
Ah. Thanks, DJ Omega. I'll just save that image now since I just copy-pasted the URL and let the site do the rest.

EDIT: Ah... It still isn't working properly. I must be doing something very, very wrong here. And I still have two thumbnails of the image attached to my post... help? XD

Anyway, back on topic now... another video game character crush I have is Hwoarang from Tekken. Gorgeous Korean redhead? Yes please~ <3

When you want to include a picture at its full size using a link, make sure to unclick the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box.

Well if its video games...

Fire Emblem: Awakening - Gaius, Sully

Devil May Cry - Dante and Vergil ;)

Yeah I don't have a lot of Japanese video game crushes

When you want to include a picture at its full size using a link, make sure to unclick the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box.

OH. Okay. I'll go fix that straight away. Thank you~

During high school I had the biggest crush on Kiyone from Tenchi Universe. Part of it was the way she wore that sweater, her hair and the fact she was a space cop.

And Mileena from Mortal Kombat.

I'm going with some of my personal choices

Akeno Himejima(Highschool DxD)
Cynthia(Pokemon)
Rebecca Randall(Dragonar Academy)
Rias Gremory(Highschool DxD)
Saeko Busujima(HOTD)
Sylvia&Veronica Leautremont(Dragonar Academy)
Tsukiumi(Sekirei)
Yoko Littner(Gurren Lagann)

Video game wise, I had a slight crush on Cid from Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy.

search
search

Anime wise, Deidara from Naruto Shippuden

search

Hum. First one ever was probably Future Trunks from DBZ. Second was probably Quatre from Gundam Wing. Third, Cloud from FFVII/Kingdom Hearts. Last one I had was Neji from Naruto. Can't be arsed to find pictures (I'm tiiiiiired, been on campus and on my feet all day, plus those shows are all pretty mainstream).

I haven't really had one in awhile though, possibly due to losing my single status over three years ago (I am a weirdo and feel like it's cheating cause I'm a super-weird weirdo of weirdoness (and no I'm not judging any of you guys against my weird standards)). I did recently start watching One Punch Man and thought Genos was pretty attractive but quickly lost all interest when it was shown he is literally just a robot. Like, no human parts left except his personality. It would be like finding a toaster attractive. mmmmm, toast... ^<__<^;;

Anime- Xellos (Slayers), Lord Ashram (Record of Lodoss War)

Video Games- Hector (Fire Emblem- Blazing Sword), Seth (Fire Emblem- Sacred Stones), Xander (Fire Emblem Fates), Jade Curtis (Tales of the Abyss), Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia)

Anime - Toshizo Hijikata (Hakuouki), Howl (Howls Moving Castle), Saitama (One Punch Man)

Video Games - Tidus (Final Fantasy X), Asbel (Tales of Graces F), Saizou (Fire Emblem Fates)

Ah... Most of my fictional crushes come from non-Japanese video games, so I can't post them here...

But I do have a crush on a certain Pokemon character...
7ff53a9c2207aa2a74012f2e28d0aa1c.png

Art by Vodkatune

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom