• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Anime Dub News

Our first cast confirmations for the new Bleach series Thousand-Year Blood War is out and Johnny Yong Bosch, Michelle Ruff, Derek Stephen Prince, Stephanie Sheh and Doug Erholtz are the first five to return.

I think we can imply from this that Viz is definitely the one simulcasting Bleach, which I really hope. I'm happy they got everyone to reprise their roles. The question remains, though, I wonder who will replace Ikkaku? He will definitely get recasted since we all know what happened with Vic.

I think we can imply from this that Viz is definitely the one simulcasting Bleach, which I really hope. I'm happy they got everyone to reprise their roles. The question remains, though, I wonder who will replace Ikkaku? He will definitely get recasted since we all know what happened with Vic.
Pretty sure it'll be Michael Sinterniklaas again.

Sooo right outta nowhere with no announcement made of any kind, Mob Psycho 100 III's dub is now on Crunchyroll.

So far Chris Niosi, Michael Sorich, Kyle Hebert and Patrick Seitz have returned to reprise their roles but the ones who haven't come back are Kyle McCarley (of course), Cherami Leigh, Abby Trott, Bill Rogers, Edward Bosco and Kaiji Tang.

Sooo right outta nowhere with no announcement made of any kind, Mob Psycho 100 III's dub is now on Crunchyroll.

So far Chris Niosi, Michael Sorich, Kyle Hebert and Patrick Seitz have returned to reprise their roles but the ones who haven't come back are Kyle McCarley (of course), Cherami Leigh, Abby Trott, Bill Rogers, Edward Bosco and Kaiji Tang.
Do we know who even filled in for McCarley? I was hoping Crunchyroll would finally come to their senses and sit down for a meeting since Kyle’s request was reasonable, but I guess the owners weren’t the brightest bulbs in the box

Do we know who even filled in for McCarley? I was hoping Crunchyroll would finally come to their senses and sit down for a meeting since Kyle’s request was reasonable, but I guess the owners weren’t the brightest bulbs in the box
Nope and I don't think we're going to find out for quite a while.

Kickstarting Crunchy's new array of dubs on Saturday is Season 2 of Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out, dubbed by OkraTron5000.

This time around Morgan Laure takes over voice directing with some additional help from Brittany Lauda and Christopher Wehkamp and both Y. Chang and Meli Grant in charge of script adaptation.

Cast

Crew

• ADR Director: Morgan Laure
  • Assistant ADR Director: Christopher Wehkamp, Brittany Lauda
  • Lead ADR Engineer: Caitlin "Lin" Kyle
  • Assistant Engineer: Austin Sisk
  • Mix Engineer: Rawly Pickens
  • Producer: Christopher R. Sabat
  • Line Producer & Talent Coordinator: Brittany Lauda
  • ADR Prep: Bryson Baugus
  • ADR Script: Y. Chang, Meli Grant

Tomorrow, the dub for Season 6 of My Hero Academia begins and just about everyone is back in their respective roles (including guest VA's). Aizawa's VA Christopher Wehkamp is also helping out as an assistant voice director too.

Cast

• Christopher Wehkamp as Aizawa
  • Caitlin Glass as Ashido
  • Lisa Ortiz as Burnin
  • Cris George as Death Arms
  • Mark Stoddard as Doctor
  • John Burgmeier as Edge Shot
  • Patrick Seitz as Endeavor
  • Kyle Hebert as Fatgum
  • Kate Oxley as Fuyumi
  • Felecia Angelle as Hagakure
  • Zeno Robinson as Hawks
  • Dallas Reid as Honenuki
  • Justin Briner as Izuku
  • Kyle Phillips as Kaminari
  • Clifford Chapin as Katsuki
  • Justin Cook as Kirishima
  • Amanda Gish as Komori
  • Gabe Kunda as Locklock
  • Jill Harris as Mandalay
  • Elizabeth Maxwell as Midnight
  • Brina Palencia as Mineta
  • Anairis Quiñones as Mirko
  • Adam Gibbs as Natsuo
  • Cherami Leigh as Pixie-Bob
  • Dave Trosko as Present Mic
  • Bill Butts as Slidin' Go
  • J. Michael Tatum as Tenya
  • David Matranga as Todoroki
  • Alejandro Saab as Tsukauchi
  • Newton Pittman as Twice
  • Colleen Clinkenbeard as Yaoyorozu
  • Additional Voices: Bradley Gareth, Brianna Roberts, Jeff Johnson, Marisa Duran, Molly Searcy, Nazeeh Tarsha, Sarah Roach

Crew

• ADR Director: Colleen Clinkenbeard
  • Assistant ADR Director: Christopher Wehkamp
  • ADR Engineers: Manuel Aragon, Jose Sandoval, Derric Benavides, Jeremy Woods
  • ADR Script Writer: Jeramey Kraatz
  • ADR Script Supervisor: Bonny Clinkenbeard
  • Mix Engineer: Gino Palencia

Tomorrow, the dub for Season 6 of My Hero Academia begins and just about everyone is back in their respective roles (including guest VA's). Aizawa's VA Christopher Wehkamp is also helping out as an assistant voice director too.

Cast

• Lisa Ortiz as Burnin
  • Kyle Hebert as Fatgum
  • Kate Oxley as Fuyumi
  • Zeno Robinson as Hawks
  • Justin Briner as Izuku
  • Amanda Gish as Komori
  • Gabe Kunda as Locklock
  • Adam Gibbs as Natsuo
  • Additional Voices: Bradley Gareth, Brianna Roberts, Jeff Johnson, Marisa Duran, Molly Searcy, Nazeeh Tarsha, Sarah Roach

Crew

Did something happen to Sonny Strait that he can’t reprise Present Mic?

Cast

• Lisa Ortiz as Burnin
  • Kyle Hebert as Fatgum
  • Kate Oxley as Fuyumi
  • Zeno Robinson as Hawks
  • Justin Briner as Izuku
  • Amanda Gish as Komori
  • Gabe Kunda as Locklock
  • Adam Gibbs as Natsuo

Crew

I hope it airs on Toonami, I'd rather watch this one in English than Japanese.

Jonah Scott played a yakuza guy and now he's playing a yakuza guy with his biggest challenge yet - babysitting.

That's right, the dub for The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting premieres on Crunchyroll tomorrow. The dub is done by OkraTron5000 and is voice directed by Austin Sisk making this his second dub that's he done voice direction for.

Cast

• Jonah Scott (Tatsu in The Way of the Househusband) as Kirishima
  • Emi Lo (Kate in SHADOWS HOUSE) as Yaeka
  • Christopher R. Sabat (All Might in My Hero Academia) as Kazuhiko
  • Cherami Leigh (Asuna in Sword Art Online) as Kanami
  • Nazeeh Tarsha (Jude in The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent) as Sugihara
  • Y. Chang (Haruki in given) as Mashiro
  • Additional Voices: Katelyn Barr, Cherami Leigh, Lindsay Seidel, Dani Chambers, Luci Christian, Megan Shipman, Alejandro Saab, Chris Niosi

Crew

• ADR Director: Austin Sisk
  • Lead ADR Engineer: Austin Sisk
  • Mix Engineer: Rawly Pickens
  • Executive Producer: Christopher R. Sabat
  • Line Producer / Talent Coordinator: Brittany Lauda
  • ADR Prep: Bryson Baugus, Ben Balmaceda
  • ADR Script: Madeleine Morris (#1), Meli Grant (#2, #4), Tyson Rinehart (#3, #5-12)
  • ADR Script Supervisor: Madeleine Morris
  • Music Adaptation: Emi Lo

Discotek Day happened and among the announcements was news that Fist of the North Star: Legend of the True Savior series will be dubbed starting with 2006's Legend of Raoh dubbed by Sound Cadence Studios.

Robbie Daymond returns to voice Kenshiro having voiced him before in the Lost Paradise game and so does David Wald as Toki from Legends of the Dark King.

Mike Haimoto is the main voice director with the assistants being Marissa Lenti, Kyle Phillips and Marc Swint.

Here's the full cast list:

Cast

• Robbie Daymond as Kenshiro
  • Jason Douglas as Raoh
  • Alejandra Reynoso as Reina
  • David Wald as Toki
  • Christopher Sabat as Souther
  • Eliah Mountjoy as Shu
  • Mike Haimoto as Bat
  • Bryn Apprill as Lin
  • David Matranga as Souga
  • Jacob Hopkins as Shiva
  • Linda Young as Martha
  • Brendan Blaber as Mei-Oh
  • Daman Mills as Young Raoh
  • Aaron Campbell as Young Souga
  • Apphia Yu as Ryo
  • Jack Britton as Kaito
  • Charles Campbell as Yoh
  • Additional Voices: Bryn Apprill, Wyatt Baker, Ben Balmaceda, Dawn M. Bennett, Brendan Blaber, Aaron Campbell, Joe Daniels, Hayden Daviau, Caitlyn Elizabeth, Christopher Guerrero, Mike Haimoto, Brittney Karbowski, Marissa Lenti, Alex Mai, Nicholas Markgraf, Jason Marnocha, Brian Mathis, Gianni Matragrano, Daman Mills, Brady Minehan, Melissa Molano, Casey Mongillo, Brent Mukai, Travis Mullenix, Kamran Nikhad, Matthew David Rudd, Siv Ryan, Alejandro Saab, Anthony Sardinha, Courtney Shaw, Nazeeh Tarsha, Kevin Thelwell, Ashley Thereon

Discotek Day happened and among the announcements was news that Fist of the North Star: Legend of the True Savior series will be dubbed starting with 2006's Legend of Raoh dubbed by Sound Cadence Studios.

Robbie Daymond returns to voice Kenshiro having voiced him before in the Lost Paradise game and so does David Wald as Toki from Legends of the Dark King.

Mike Haimoto is the main voice director with the assistants being Marissa Lenti, Kyle Phillips and Marc Swint.

Here's the full cast list:

Cast

• Robbie Daymond as Kenshiro
  • Jason Douglas as Raoh
  • Alejandra Reynoso as Reina
  • David Wald as Toki
  • Christopher Sabat as Souther
  • Eliah Mountjoy as Shu
  • Mike Haimoto as Bat
  • Bryn Apprill as Lin
  • David Matranga as Souga
  • Jacob Hopkins as Shiva
  • Linda Young as Martha
  • Brendan Blaber as Mei-Oh
  • Daman Mills as Young Raoh
  • Aaron Campbell as Young Souga
  • Apphia Yu as Ryo
  • Jack Britton as Kaito
  • Charles Campbell as Yoh
  • Additional Voices: Bryn Apprill, Wyatt Baker, Ben Balmaceda, Dawn M. Bennett, Brendan Blaber, Aaron Campbell, Joe Daniels, Hayden Daviau, Caitlyn Elizabeth, Christopher Guerrero, Mike Haimoto, Brittney Karbowski, Marissa Lenti, Alex Mai, Nicholas Markgraf, Jason Marnocha, Brian Mathis, Gianni Matragrano, Daman Mills, Brady Minehan, Melissa Molano, Casey Mongillo, Brent Mukai, Travis Mullenix, Kamran Nikhad, Matthew David Rudd, Siv Ryan, Alejandro Saab, Anthony Sardinha, Courtney Shaw, Nazeeh Tarsha, Kevin Thelwell, Ashley Thereon

Good old Robbie. I wasn’t sure he’d be coming to Funimation anymore since Ben Diskin had recently quit his role in MHA, but this is a great cast.

Romantic Killer is out now on Netflix.
The dub is done by VSI Los Angeles, voice directed by Kathy Pilon and features Deneen Melody and Courtney Lin as our main leads.
In addition, this is also Jason Griffith's first lead in an LA anime dub as well.

Romantic Killer is out now on Netflix.
The dub is done by VSI Los Angeles, voice directed by Kathy Pilon and features Deneen Melody and Courtney Lin as our main leads.
In addition, this is also Jason Griffith's first lead in an LA anime dub as well.
Jason Griffith, eh? That’s a name I haven’t heard in a while.

Season Three of Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun begins tomorrow on Crunchyroll.

Still dubbed by Bang-Zoom and featuring the same cast although Stephen Fu is now Asmodeus.

Cast (New)

Cast (Returning)

Crew

• ADR Production: Bang Zoom! Studios
  • Producer: Eric P. Sherman
  • Co-Producers: Mami Okada, Mio Moroe
  • English Voice Director: Jalen K. Cassell
  • ADR Script Writer: Rachel Robinson
  • Casting Director: Mami Okada
  • Production Manager: Jessica Peace
  • Production Coordinators: Kana Ozaki, April Garner
  • Sound Supervisor: Patrick Rodman
  • Re-Recording Mixer / Dialogue Editor: Ben Harrington
  • Recording Engineers: Keeley Pierson, Ben Harrington
  • Audio Operators Manager: Rayner Tharn
  • Assistant Engineers: Samuel Carrillo, Ismael Yanez
  • Video Technician: Kaylyn Saucedo
  • Spotting: Tetsuya Fujita

The English dub cast for Inu-Oh has been revealed. Dubbed by NYAV Post as per usual with GKids's releases, the dub features Joshua Waters and Sena Bryer as our main leads Inu-oh and Tomona.

It will be available soon on Blu-Ray, DVD and digital.

2018's A Place Further than the Universe will be getting an English dub thanks to both Studio Nano and Anime Limited.

The other cast members include

• Daisy Guevara as Megumi, Mari's friend
  • Cassandra Lee Morris as Rin, Mari's sister
  • Caitlyn Elizabeth as Gin
  • Morgan Lauré as Kanae
  • Cristina Vee as Takako
The dub is voice directed by Michelle Rojas, Peter Hawkinson and Ben Balmaceda.

Final part of Stone Ocean is up on Netflix. Some of the VA's joining this last batch includes Todd Haberkorn, Ben Balmaceda, Kaitlyn Robrock, J. Michael Tatum, Isaac-Robinson Smith, Marissa Lenti, Lisa Reimold, Anjali Kunapaneni and some surprising faces in Laura Faye Smith and even G. Larry Butler.

Back
Top Bottom