• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime Anime Dub News

22 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Guess this means the Pokemon's dub might be undergoing some changes now thanks to this merger. Can't wait to see how this will unfold!

Right at home, in the magma
Reaction score
Guess this means the Pokemon's dub might be undergoing some changes now thanks to this merger. Can't wait to see how this will unfold!
From what Kevable told me on Discord, any changes will be minor, no major voice changes like 4kids to TPCI

Reaction score
I am so excited for Yasuke, it looks so cool just from the trailer alone. Not sure if I'll watch it right when it airs since I'm already catching up on two previous anime, plus just started one today and two other soon, but I'll try!

Reaction score
number24 E1 cast.png
number24 E2 cast.png

Cast for the rugby anime number24 which the first two episodes are up on FUNimation. And would you believe it? They've outsourced this to NYAV Post, what a great surprise.

Michael Schneider voice directs (with Laura Stahl doing some extra voice direction too) and Y. Chang does the script adaptation.

Barrett Leddy has confirmed he's part of the cast too:
View: https://twitter.com/barrettleddy/status/1387442039445405703?s=20

Reaction score
Reaction score
How interesting, I just finished Bungou and Alchemist not too long ago lol. Not sure if I'll get around to watching it in English though, I really loved the original JP cast for the most part and it's way too soon for me to watch it again, but it's nice to see this underrated anime getting a dub though.