• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime Anime Dub News

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Looks as if the next Evangelion movie is coming to...

Amazon Prime?

Also I might as well say this but DO NOT expect the FUNi cast to be returning. I think it's most likely the VSI cast who will be doing this one.

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score

Shaman King's dub trailer is up but for no reason at all, Netflix has made it US only which is rather dumb. Regardless, it looks like we're actually getting some of the NY/4Kids voice actors back including Oliver Wyman, Sean Schemmel, Michael Sinterniklaas and Lisa Ortiz. That's really cool and I appreciate whichever dubbing studio is producing the dub for that. Not surprised to see that Sebastian Arcelus and Andrew Rannells didn't return but whoever is voicing Yoh sounds pretty decent.

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
FUNimation announced a while back that they'd be releasing some Prince of Tennis stuff in the future and tomorrow our first slice of the pie arrives with the two part OVA based on The Prince of Tennis II: Hyotei vs. Rikkai Game of Future. What a cast this has too with both Christopher Wehkamp and Robbie Daymond as the leads plus Keith Silverstein, Billy Kametz, Ian Sinclair, Bill Butts, Brandon McInnis and even Wayne Grayson too. Dubebd by Sound Cadence for FUNi and voice directed by Howard Wang.
https://twitter.com/Funimation/status/1415355468055289859?s=20

Reaction score
I'm a huge Prince of Tennis fan so seeing this is pretty exciting! And I have that OVA on my planning list so I'm definitely gonna watch it when I'm able. Though I'm so used to the original Japanese it'll be weird watching the series in English again, albeit with a different cast lol. The extra link on the tweet also implies that other OVA's and specials in the series will possibly be dubbed as well, that's neat they're good fun and I definitely recommend them to any PoT fan.