• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ANIME EDITION: Am I the only one who...

Reaction score
So this is basically an ripoff anime version of this thread. The rules are pretty self-explanatory, so I'll start:

Am I the only one around here who prefers Tracey to Cilan?

So this is basically an ripoff anime version of this thread. The rules are pretty self-explanatory, so I'll start:

Am I the only one around here who prefers Tracey to Cilan?

I doubt it. Plenty of people dislike Cilan and prefer Tracey to him. I don't, but I know you aren't alone.

Some people say that, "Even Tracey was better than this Cauliflower Headed Guy that they Replaced Brock With!"

You're supposed to ask a question after you answer the above one, but I'll go again:

Am I the only one who doesn't care about jelly filled donuts?

You're supposed to ask a question after you answer the above one, but I'll go again:

Am I the only one who doesn't care about jelly filled donuts?

Sorry. XD.

Nope, I don't either. It's a very negligible edit (stupid, yes, but doesn't affect the show for me).

Am I the only one who wants Ash's journey to end already? Put the poor kid out of his misery already. It's been 16+ years...:'(

Am I the only one who wants Ash's journey to end already? Put the poor kid out of his misery already. It's been 16+ years...:'(
In a different way. I'm tired of the 'Ash goes to another region and starts over' concept. He already raised some Pokemon that can make Ash a elite 4 at least. (Charizard, Sceptile, Pikachu, Infernape first ones to come to mind)

If he will not be replaced by a new trainer with a new Pokemon partner, the writers should give Ash a league title and change the starting over concept to becoming an elite 4 concept.

Agreed. I'd like that change very much.

Nobody asked again so...
Am I the only one who has high hopes for the future X and Y anime series (for no apparent reason)?

No, it might be decent.

Am I the only one who thinks Johto ruined the anime?

No, it might be decent.

Am I the only one who thinks Johto ruined the anime?

It kinda did with the excessive fillers, but it was still better than BW Season2.

Am I the only one who thinks they should've had Hugh as the "League-only" rival with more episodes dedicated to him instead of Cameron and Virgil altogether? (Therefore, Virgil being a CotD for one episode)

I dislike both Johto and BW. Tracy and Cilan are terrible character. I personally prefer Brock.

Back
Top Bottom