• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Anime has a new mod!

garrison-san

someone in the dark
Reaction score
If you've cast your eyes over the Anime mod list recently, then you may have noticed a change to our line-up. Due to real-world commitments, Contrary has unfortunately had to step down as an Anime mod (though he will remain on the Bulba staff as a blog mod). He has done sterling work within his time on the team, and we will miss him greatly. I am, however, pleased to report that the Anime mods have also gained a new addition who will be continuing that work in his stead - none other than G50, in whom we all have the very best of confidence to do a great job. I hope you will join me in welcoming her to the Anime mod team, and also in congratulating Contrary for a job well done!

Congratualations G50. I don't know much about you, but you seem like civil, knowledgeable and nice person judged from your posting style and i wish you all the best with your current position and future work.

Contrary will be missed performing job of moderator masterly being fair, dilligent and great both as mod and friend, but im confident that you are more than qualified to perform job as anime section moderator in honest and professional manner.
So with no further add i would like to wish you warm welcome appreciating any efforts from you in keeping order around here making this place even better and more enjoyable than it is now.

Congrats G50 U SHOULR FEEL PROUD GOOD LUCK!
U were also Great at this Contrary U shall be Missed doing Anime stuff but U are still on the Forums and that is Good

Go easy on her, guys. She's pretty experienced as a mod, and has been working behind the scenes in this section, but no one is ever prepared for this section.

Thanks for the kind words, guys! I've left a going away present. Try to find it before it's deleted later.

Go easy on her, guys. She's pretty experienced as a mod, and has been working behind the scenes in this section, but no one is ever prepared for this section.

Thanks for the kind words, guys! I've left a going away present. Try to find it before it's deleted later.

what did you do

but no one is ever prepared for this section.

i can attest and i haven't worked here for a few years now :3c (wow has it been that long)
welcome to the ranks of retired anime mods, kara, gokurosama
also warm congratulations and welcomes to @G50;

I've left a going away present. Try to find it before it's deleted later.

Found it, was just the gaping hole you tore in my heart. It cannot be deleted...

I hope you'll all be nice to G50 and help her feel welcome here.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom