• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime in Pokemon?

Wyvern_116

Not a Dragon
Reaction score
If you check the TV's in Black and White, you'll notice TV shows of Pokemon Trainers with your name going on their own adventures, which leads me to wonder-

What kinds of TV do they watch in the Pokemon world? There's obviously pokemon news, maybe gym battles and Pokemon League stuff like shown in the Anime, but is that all?

Also, I could totally picture an Anime featuring Pansage, Panseaer, and Panpour.:lol:

Unova Trainer School Host Club
Full Steel-type Alchemist
All My Gym Leaders: The Anime Adaptation

-Faint Note
-Rustboro High School
-When the Nincada Cry
-Code Swanna
-Mobile Suit Golurk
AntMedin said:
The Light and Dark Stones are Pokeworld Dragonballs!
-Dragon-Type Stone Z.

The Suite Life of Plusle and Minun
Jiggly Montana Puff (lol)
Pichu Bros. (like from the Pokemon Channel game)
Wobbuffet of Waverly Place
Hariyama Potter
Doctor Hooo (staring Noctowl)
House of Arceus (House of Anubis on Nickoldeon, Anubis was an Egyptian God, Arceus is a Pokemon god)
Chansey's Anatomy
Sunflora with a Chance

I don't get these two.
"When the Nincada Cry" is a parody of "When the Cicadas Cry", or better known as "Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni". It's a gruesome, short-lived anime in which these kids keep dying and relive these deaths over and over. It can get very disturbing. There is one scene where a girl has to rip off her own fingernails to save her friends.

"Code Swanna" is a parody of "Code Geass". I chose Swanna because Geass, to me, sounds and looks like "Geese" and Swanna is the closest thing to a goose, I think.

- PSI: Pokemon Scene Investigation
or
- CSI: Unova/Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh

- PC (Pokemon Center)
(^a cookie for anyone who knows what show this in reference to)

Aang, the last Flying-type.

Golbatman and Woobin (and villains: Empoleon, Poison Ivysaur and the creepy Juggler Irwin (xD))

Fantastic Elite Four

The Yamask

Galvantulaman

Aggronman

The Arceus Theory, featuring four Super Nerds and a Beauty.

Back to the Future, starred by Guitarrist Marty McFly "Nobody... calls me.. Torchic!" and Scientist Emmet Brown, who just caught a Celebi after decades of research.

Ah, and Green Lanturn, of course. (Coincidentally, shiny Lanturn's antennae tip is green)

Last edited:
-Faint Note
-When the Nincada Cry
Fund them both. You'll need a "When the Wingull Cry" too, just so we have something exceptionally bad to laugh at outside of the PokeDisney Channel.

Also...

- Dexbusters
- Jigglypuff Girls Z
- Pokemon Cops Unova (You KNOW there'd be a Pokemon Planet)
- Digimon :D

^^Digimon: Digital Pocket Monsters

Gurdrrr!!
Koffing and Weezing with Brace Belt
One Star Piece
Nincada: Shippuden

Fund them both. You'll need a "When the Wingull Cry" too, just so we have something exceptionally bad to laugh at outside of the PokeDisney Channel.

Also...

- Dexbusters
- Jigglypuff Girls Z
- Pokemon Cops Unova (You KNOW there'd be a Pokemon Planet)
- Digimon :D
I would love Dexbusters forever.

We need some Cartoon Network shows, as well.

-Courage the Cowardly Lillipup.
-Scrafty Bravo
-Beldum's Laboratory.
-Abra, Kadabra, 'n Alakazam
-Foster's Home for Mirage Island Pokemon.

Team Rocket Power
Rug-Rattatas
Purrloin-Lillipup (bit of a stretch)
Clefairy Odd Parents
Danny Dusknoir

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom