• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Info (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennBeastRicky

Reaction score
satoshiya yūjin to no tatakai zōn , koko de wa , mottomo hādokoatorēnāto kōdinētā no torēningu no tame ni iku subarashii basho wo shiru .shin'ouchihō no kita ni kono shima e no ferī ni kyatchi shi ta nochi , wareware no eiyū 6tsuki de , betsu no mioboe no aru kao de hageshii sentō ni jūji shi te chokumen shi te iru . sato dōnribonshakai wo seifuku suru koto ga dekiru batoru furontia no haiboku wa deki masu ka ?

Can someone who speaks Japanese tell me what this means? Thanks.

Last edited:
Well...

...you gonna tell us where you got this?

Oh poor Japanese language, who could've done this to you...

I transleted that on world lingo. It says:

satoshiya yūjin to no tatakai zōn, koko de wa, mottomo hādokoatorēnāto kōdinētā no torēningu no tame ni iku subarashii basho wo shiru .sh in'ouchihō no kita ni kono shima e no ferī ni kyatchi shi ta nochi, wareware no eiyū 6tsuki de and betsu no mioboe no aru kao de hageshii sentō ni jūji shi te chokumen shi te iru. sato dōnribonshakai wo seifuku suru koto ga dekiru batoru furontia no haiboku wa deki masu ka?

I could probably translate it if this one in Japanese writing. Romajis make me dizzy.

I could probably translate it if this one in Japanese writing. Romajis make me dizzy.

2010年4月30日(金)まで、ポケモンパンのキャンペーン「毎日、ポケモン、元気だもんキャンペーン第50弾」を実施中!

応募者の中から抽選で3,000名様に、第一パンオリジナル『ポケモン おでかけランチセット』をプレゼント!

ポケモンパンを食べて、どんどん応募しよう!!

Let me do that part :p

サトシや友人との タタカイゾーン、 ここでは、 もっとも ハードコアトレーナーと コーディネーターの トレーニングの為に行く 素晴らしい場所を知る。 シンオウ地方の 北にこの島へのフェリーに キャッチした後、 我々の英雄6月で、 別の見覚えのある顔で 激しい戦闘に従事して 直面している。 里ドーンリボン社会(?)征服する 事ができる バトルフロンティアの 敗北はできますか?

Ahh, that was fun ^_^
I don't think my knowledge of Japanese grammar is good enough to translate it though...

サトシや友人との タタカイゾーン、 ここでは、 もっとも ハードコアトレーナーと コーディネーターの トレーニングの為に行く 素晴らしい場所を知る。 シンオウ地方の 北にこの島へのフェリーに キャッチした後、 我々の英雄6月で、 別の見覚えのある顔で 激しい戦闘に従事して 直面している。 里ドーンリボン社会(?)征服する 事ができる バトルフロンティアの 敗北はできますか?

Machine translator says:

"The splendid place where [tatakaizon] of [satoshi] and the friend, here, it goes the hardest core trainer and for training the coordinator is known. After on north of [shinou] district catching in the ferryboat to this island, at our hero June, engaging to extreme battle with the face which has another recognition, it has faced. Village [donribon] society (?)It can be defeated the battle frontier which can do to conquer?"

So, it is something about Sinnoh Battle frontier?

Yeah, it mentions the Ribbon Syndicate as well which is why I'm hoping this guy can actually tell us where he got this.

Here's a rough translation. It might need some editing and might have some errors. I'm still working on my Japanese. I'll be glad if someone has corrections or so.

Here you go.

サトシや友人との タタカイゾーン、 ここでは、 もっとも ハードコアトレーナーと コーディネーターの トレーニングの為に行く素晴らしい場所を知る。 シンオウ地方の 北にこの島へのフェリーに キャッチした後、 我々の英雄6月で、 別の見覚えのある顔で激しい戦闘に従事して 直面している。 里ドーンリボン社会(?)征服する 事ができる バトルフロンティアの 敗北はできますか?

Satoshi and friends are in Battle Zone, a wonderful location to know, extremely for hard core trainers and coordinators. In the north of the Shinou region, after catching the ferry to this island, in six months, for our heroes, there will be a face distinction of remembrance, they'll be engaging in a violent fight and confrontation. Overcoming the Village Dawn Ribbon Society, will they be able to defeat the Battle Frontier?

Could you please tell us the source?

This is fake. The Sinnoh league won't even be over till August/September, there's no time for a BF quest this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom