• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Anime is back to a single Head.

Iteru

Something
Reaction score
Hey guys,

From today Anime is going back to having a single head for the section, Dogasu, as I will be leaving my post as Co-Head to assist the Head Administrator as well as some behind the scenes administration tasks. For all suggestions or complaints, please go to Dogasu only. I'll still be a moderator of the Anime section, but it won't be my focus. I've really enjoyed my time as Co-Head and its all thanks to the users who go to the section and the other mods who help to keep it running. I'm really glad I'll keep on getting to have good times with all of you.

If you have any questions about this, or generally what the Head of Anime can do for you, don't hesitate to ask.

This can't bode well fo the Dogasu's Backpack site :uhoh:

I should note that Dogasu was Head of Anime for a couple/few years solely as well as updating the Backpack. I doubt it will be effected much, if at all, but of course Dogasu will be able to comment better than I can.

Thanks for all your hard work as a co-head, @Iteru! The place won't be the same without you!!

SammyW27 said:
This can't bode well fo the Dogasu's Backpack site

If anything takes a hit it'll be my Dragon Quest X game :/

Iteru forgot one very important thing... Yes, he's my assistant now, but he also got promoted to admin! :-D

So while Iteru did an awesome job as co-head, he's helping me out behind the scenes with even bigger things. Congrats! :)

Congratulations, Iteru! You did a wonderful job here in Anime and I know you'll be a great admin too. :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom