• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle
Reaction score
Happy Valentines day! Let's celebrate with the show's longest running ship.

Unfortunately I'm actually sort of struggling to remember where I can find a good rocketshipping screencap, so here's the second longest running instead:
MeowthPikaHearts.png
;)

Reaction score
Hey, guys! Despite Dracovish’s popularity among competitive fans, do you think that Ash’s Dracovish should need more frequent screen time in the Pokémon main anime? Why?

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Hey, guys! Despite Dracovish’s popularity among competitive fans, do you think that Ash’s Dracovish should need more frequent screen time in the Pokémon main anime? Why?
Dracovish hasn't shown up since it was caught, but it needs more screentime. This series has a huuuuuuuge issue balancing Ash's team screentime. In the most recent 6 episodes(Including JN056), G-Farfetch'd has 2 appearances, Lucario had 1, and Pikachu obviously appeared in all of them. This is also partly because of the fact that Ash tends to get sidelined often.

Where Are My Donuts?
Reaction score
Has anyone one here seen every episode of Journeys so far? I have some questions to ask that i feel won’t fit this thread.

Reaction score
Has anyone one here seen every episode of Journeys so far? I have some questions to ask that i feel won’t fit this thread.
If you wanna message me about any questions you have, feel free to do so.

Reaction score
It seems Pokemon Journeys has replaced its Series Director... more about that here...

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
It seems Pokemon Journeys has replaced its Series Director... more about that here...

Does that mean that Ash will get more focus?

potato
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
So I'm finally catching up with eps (was still on 49 by the time 56 came out), at 55 now. Just want to say I really love Chloe, and Eevee and Galarian Ponyta are so cute T_T <3 I'm really glad she's been getting a bigger role and am looking forward to seeing more of her. She looks a lot more interested/happier as episodes go by, it's sweet to see!

Team Rocket's Enemy
Reaction score
On a serious note, how would DP Remakes affect the Anime. I'll make a separate thread to discuss that tomorrow if they are indeed announced.

View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1364923859326169089
Hopefully, it would cause them to bring back Dawn for an episode or two (or more) and also have Ash call back some of his Sinnoh Pokémon to maybe help train the rest of his current team. Maybe they'll show off some Contests and cause Chloe to look into them or at least consider them if she decides to get into Pokémon Training and eventually go on a Pokémon Journey.

05/03/09~05/03/15~05/03/21
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
Ugh, God, if it really is Gen IV remakes and if they can bring back Contests (even for a one off exhibition!) (with the caveat the Musashi is allowed to participate) it'll be like I've died and gone to heaven... :notworthy:

I want a donut
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Ugh, God, if it really is Gen IV remakes and if they can bring back Contests (even for a one off exhibition!) (with the caveat the Musashi is allowed to participate) it'll be like I've died and gone to heaven... :notworthy:
As much as I do like her as a ''villain'', I do think a nice ending for her would be of a ''reformed'' Jessie coming back to Sinnoh, as herself this time, and actually winning the Grand Festival. I do like how they showed us that she deserved to be in the semi-finals and she was actually really good as a Coordinator. But I guess I will have to dream of this lol.