• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Reaction score
As much as I do like her as a ''villain'', I do think a nice ending for her would be of a ''reformed'' Jessie coming back to Sinnoh, as herself this time, and actually winning the Grand Festival. I do like how they showed us that she deserved to be in the semi-finals and she was actually really good as a Coordinator. But I guess I will have to dream of this lol.
Incidentally I find that BW's approach to altering Team Rocket would have been better served two ways. Have Butch and Cassidy become the more serious villainous Rockets, while our favorite trio a season beforehand would have an arc putting them on the path to redemption.

And if the reception is well met then BW and up could have them as recurring/main characters outside of Team Rocket. Kind of like unofficial traveling companions who just happen to meet up with Ash, but not actually serving the Brock, Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, etc, role.

Heck Sun and Moon at times they seem less like criminals planning an evil scheme and just people trying to get by.

Reaction score
Hey, guys. I'm just wondering why you think Ash's Dracovish had never learned Fishious Rend?

Reaction score
Anyone else think we should get another Pokémon Chronicles-esque show or more Specials just to see what the other characters are up to when Ash isn't around?

Like I just saw this Art on Twitter and thought this was legitimately REAL screenshots! XD

My first immediate thought was, "Huh? How come this Forum isn't having a Field Day over this?" Lmao

View: https://twitter.com/LukasThadeuART/status/1366814980683812864?s=19

But all jokes aside I legitimately would like to see more of Ash's old companions meeting each other.

I hope Iris and Gary meet. I'd LOVE to see Gary's reaction to Iris calling him a kid! XD

Piplup my beloved
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Anyone else think we should get another Pokémon Chronicles-esque show or more Specials just to see what the other characters are up to when Ash isn't around?

Like I just saw this Art on Twitter and thought this was legitimately REAL screenshots! XD

My first immediate thought was, "Huh? How come this Forum isn't having a Field Day over this?" Lmao

But all jokes aside I legitimately would like to see more of Ash's old companions meeting each other.

I hope Iris and Gary meet. I'd LOVE to see Gary's reaction to Iris calling him a kid! XD
Oh somebody beat me to posting this lol. This artist is that same guy who made that one fake Journeys post with Dawn on it remember?

Reaction score

His art is so good that if I didn't know any better I would have been fooled into thinking these were real images.

Piplup my beloved
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, guys. I'm just wondering why you think Ash's Dracovish had never learned Fishious Rend?
We haven't seen any of it's moves yet, neither in it's debut episode or in any battle. But considering Goh's Arctozolt does knows Bolt Beak, I don't think it's that impossible for it to already know it. And the thing about signature moves, at least the attacking ones, is that they always get showcased, saved a few exceptions. It's always like this ''extra content'' for the Pokémon in question that they can use, u know?

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
We haven't seen any of it's moves yet, neither in it's debut episode or in any battle. But considering Goh's Arctozolt does knows Bolt Beak, I don't think it's that impossible for it to already know it. And the thing about signature moves, at least the attacking ones, is that they always get showcased, saved a few exceptions. It's always like this ''extra content'' for the Pokémon in question that they can use, u know?
Dracovish used Hydro Pump in JN050

Piplup my beloved
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Dracovish used Hydro Pump in JN050
???
No, it didn't. At least it looks it didn't. Bulbapedia has no moves on Dracovish's page. And they didn't mentioned it in JN50 :unsure:

Piplup my beloved
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Bulbapedia doesn’t confirm a move unless it’s named. Dracovish did use a water spewing move, but it was never stated which.
Hum. Now that I do think about this, it makes sense. It's best to not put a move there when they don't know which move was used to avoid confusion.

But I'm still sure they will showcase it's signature move tbh.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
???
No, it didn't. At least it looks it didn't. Bulbapedia has no moves on Dracovish's page. And they didn't mentioned it in JN50 :unsure:
It shot a giant blast of water.