• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I think Infernape was treated with respect. It was just facing an overwhelming opponent.
I don’t think anyone is annoyed that Infernape jobbed against Moltres so much as that on the one occasion it got to shine the writers put it in the position to job.

Does it make sense for it to not do well against a flying type legendary? Of course. Did they need to blow that shot with this specific matchup? Hardly.

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
But please, sir. I'm just wanting to know whether or not Sceptile was one of Ash's most popular Pokémon? Why?

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Yes, Sceptile is popular...People loved Sceptile in AG and praise him as one of Ash's best after defeating Tobias' Darkrai.
I meant even though it had not appeared in any of the episodes after the original Japanese version of the Best Wishes! series, and also after the international dub of the Diamond and Pearl series? But I wonder why you think that Sceptile, the one Ash has left residing at Professor Oak's Laboratory, had not appeared in any of the Journeys episodes, thus far?

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I meant even though it had not appeared in any of the episodes after the original Japanese version of the Best Wishes! series, and also after the international dub of the Diamond and Pearl series? But I wonder why you think that Sceptile, the one Ash has left residing at Professor Oak's Laboratory, had not appeared in any of the Journeys episodes, thus far?
I don't know what more to tell you. I don't know what the writers are thinking and how they decide which of Ash's old Pokemon appear outside of whether or not they're a Pokemon featured in an upcoming game.

Ricbolog1310

Battle Dimension Pokémon!
Reaction score
Maybe now that the second batch is coming to Netflix they'll start to upload Season 24 episodes on Pokémon TV too.

90'sPokéfan

Reaction score
I think trainers just avoid using more than 4 moves in modern battles as a mark of courtesy and its a restriction imposed by the league to just prevent participants from turning up with… say, a Smeargle with 500 moves. And to make battles more challenging with the moveset a trainer has chosen for their Pokémon.

OS didn’t follow that because everyone in OS is a jerk /s
If I'm not mistaken, Snorlax using 6 moves in 1 battle was after OS ended. In AG/Battle Frontier if I think.

So AG is also a jerk. ;)

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Seems like January is once again the time of catching Legendaries in the anime, since almost exactly a year of Goh catching Suicune, Saturn catches a Heatran in one of the new Legends: Arceus special episodes. With a Dusk Ball, no less. He doesn't get to own it for too long, though.

SlyGecko

Lover of lizard Pokemon
Reaction score
Seems like January is once again the time of catching Legendaries in the anime, since almost exactly a year of Goh catching Suicune, Saturn catches a Heatran in one of the new Legends: Arceus special episodes. With a Dusk Ball, no less. He doesn't get to own it for too long, though.
At least he used a dusk ball instead of a basic pokeball.

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Wait, guys. What is Ash's Sceptile was a former powerhouse turned senior citizen, the one that uses its walking stick, but with its slower body movement and body muscle weakness due to its old age?

Last edited:
Please keep Legend of Arceus Leaks & Spoilers in the Leak & Spoiler Thread - thank you!

Alola

UltraMysteryDungeon, when?
Reaction score
So how are you guys feeling about the new Hisuian Variations?

Think Ash or Dawn should get any of them?
Hisuian Forms Spoilers
Hisuian Decidueye is just.... Eh not a fan personally

Hisuian Typholosion looks.... okay.... Maybe I need to see it with it's Flames first

Hisuian Samurott got the best best glow up by far. I just wish it wasn't Water/Dark tho

Dialgia and Paikia make me feel physically ill....
A reminder, and as seen in the banner at the top of forum, that, for now, all Leaks & Spoilers regarding Legend of Arceus must be kept to its Leak & Spoiler thread. At the moment, any concerns regarding such leaks and how they may or may not appear in the anime should be discussed there.

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I don't know whether or not you think that all Ash's Alolan Pokémon, the ones that he left at Professors Kukui and Burnet's home, will reappear in the Journeys series?

Last edited:
Top Bottom