• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I just noticed - is Cassandra from EP044 also in the crowd, right above Ritchie? Or is that just a coincidence??
unknown.png
unknown.png

@Enzo @Hidden Mew @Ghost Diplocaulus @Unireon @Kurolegacy @A Wild Luxray

Oh look guys! It's the Pokémon interaction that we should've had damn near 20 EPISODES AGO!!!

20220127_111725.jpg

Dammit Journeys, was this really so hard?

The fact that it's taken 20 something episodes for two Pokemon on the same team to even so much as Glance in each other's direction is one of the most saddest things I've ever seen

Why can't we have more interactions between Pokemon in this series?

There's so much potential.

When we do see Pokemon interactions we get Gold like this
20220127_111731.jpg
20220127_111739.jpg

Showing the usually Suave Inteleon being Flustered and Nervous by another Pokemon admiring it, is definitely not something that I'd ever expect to see!
Like this means that some of Sobble and Drizzile's traits are still lingering in there! Like who would've thought?

God I really wish this Special wasn't locked behind Amazon Prime because holy shit! We needed more moments like this in the Anime!

Ash's Team REALLY needs these kinds of interactions as well!!!

Like I said before Let these Pokemon have depth!!!!

Last edited:
Seriously what is so hard about having Pokemon interact like this? It was never a problem before. Last series had a ton of adorable Pokemon interactions. XY had adorable interactions. Why is it so difficult for them to have any kind of it now?
Simple. The writers aren't very good.

Seriously what is so hard about having Pokemon interact like this? It was never a problem before. Last series had a ton of adorable Pokemon interactions. XY had adorable interactions. Why is it so difficult for them to have any kind of it now?
Simple. The writers aren't very good.

I still abide by the theory that the writers believe that having the big Pokemon showing any emotions will make them lose their "badass" factor. Look at what happened to Greninja.

But honestly they don't realize how much more interesting it makes these Pokemon.

There is an unspoken rule where if any non Walking Pokémon interact with each other, the sun could explode at any given moment

I still abide by the theory that the writers believe that having the big Pokemon showing any emotions will make them lose their "badass" factor. Look at what happened to Greninja.

But honestly they don't realize how much more interesting it makes these Pokemon.

Didn't stop Goodra, Talonflame and Kukui's Incineroar from showing emotion though.

Didn't stop Goodra, Talonflame and Kukui's Incineroar from showing emotion though.
Like Eitarou said, Goodra is cutesy, Talonflame is a regional birdie with no distinctive in game persona, and Incineroar is a Heel Wrestler

Inteleon is at least envisioned as a calm, suave, mysterious secret agent so seeing it break the stereotype it's species is usually given is actually pretty interesting since the majority of people believe that Inteleon completely grew out of it's Shy Sobble phase

Ever notice that fish Pokemon are not really used in anime battles when no body of water is around? I mean it makes sense. When they are not showing off cool moves, they are probably just flapping about, which may make an otherwise menacing Pokemon look pathetic. When battles do have water types, they are mostly based on animals that you could at least see walking on land for a limited time.

Ever notice that fish Pokemon are not really used in anime battles when no body of water is around? I mean it makes sense. When they are not showing off cool moves, they are probably just flapping about, which may make an otherwise menacing Pokemon look pathetic. When battles do have water types, they are mostly based on animals that you could at least see walking on land for a limited time.
Theres a really good reason why, Water Starters are always Semi-Aquatic

Victory.jpg

Okay, so I found this on Twitter, and I just want to know: who else would looove to see this, or something very similar, for the final battle of Ash vs Leon? I hope everyone would, because for me personally, it would be a dream come true. As someone who's watched this anime for close to 20 years now, to see all of Ash's friends and family gathered together like this, well I could die a happy fan if I was to see this even once.

I also found this image too.
Friends.jpg

They would never be able to get all those voice actors for a single episode, it's why it'll never happen.

View attachment 155349

Okay, so I found this on Twitter, and I just want to know: who else would looove to see this, or something very similar, for the final battle of Ash vs Leon? I hope everyone would, because for me personally, it would be a dream come true. As someone who's watched this anime for close to 20 years now, to see all of Ash's friends and family gathered together like this, well I could die a happy fan if I was to see this even once.

I also found this image too.
View attachment 155351
I would love to see something like that when Ash battles Leon. It would be the perfect ending to the PWC, especially if Ash ends up winning the battle.

Back
Top Bottom