• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Nope Sandy's a Boy.

Girl Eevee's have a Heart Tail like Chloe's.

Sandy has a Regular Eevee Tail. Even when we saw Sandy in Journeys, his Tail remained the same instead of being changed to a heart
Oh Ok But Bulbapedia Says It's Gender Is Unknown. If Sandy Is A Boy Then There Is A New Ship.

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
One thing I like seeing in the anime is characters doing things that they don't mainly focus on. I'm talking about things like Brock entering a Contest during the Battle Frontier saga, Ash participating in the Jubilife Contest and the Wallace Cup during Diamond & Pearl, and Dawn participating in an official Gym battle against Maylene. I'd love to see that happen again someday.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
One thing I like seeing in the anime is characters doing things that they don't mainly focus on. I'm talking about things like Brock entering a Contest during the Battle Frontier saga, Ash participating in the Jubilife Contest and the Wallace Cup during Diamond & Pearl, and Dawn participating in an official Gym battle against Maylene. I'd love to see that happen again someday.
Maybe Goh In PWC?

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score
Nope Sandy's a Boy.

Girl Eevee's have a Heart Tail like Chloe's.

Sandy has a Regular Eevee Tail. Even when we saw Sandy in Journeys, his Tail remained the same instead of being changed to a heart
No, only the female Partner Eevee had the heart tail back then. However, it wore a necklace in its UG outfit, just like the other male Pokemon.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
No, only the female Partner Eevee had the heart tail back then. However, it wore a necklace in its UG outfit, just like the other male Pokemon.
Then we know all the UG Pokemon Genders
Male
Pikachu
Sandy
Marowak
Turtanator
Vikavolt
Rowlet
Poipole
Meltan
Lycanroc
Torracat
Rowlet
Female
Primarina
Togedemaru
Snowy
Tsareena
Shaymin
Also by this we can get Goh's, Chloe's and Ash's new Pokemon's genders when they become Ultra Guardians

05/03/09~05/03/15~05/03/21
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
Ok but why?
It was such a silly gimmick. Even for PokeAni it beggared belief that there were a group of grown adults who in theory were responsible (the Aether gang +/- Kukui) but that when the shit hits the fan they have to send some children out to fight the fires. I rewatched the Pheroache episode a few days back and the fact that they woke the kids up in the middle of the night, then sent them to school tired, THEN sent them straight back on the mission completely broke my suspension of disbelief!

Then there’s the reused animation, unbelievably extra sentai base somehow under the school and the fact that a lot of these episodes were actually not very engaging...

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
It was such a silly gimmick. Even for PokeAni it beggared belief that there were a group of grown adults who in theory were responsible (the Aether gang +/- Kukui) but that when the shit hits the fan they have to send some children out to fight the fires. I rewatched the Pheroache episode a few days back and the fact that they woke the kids up in the middle of the night, then sent them to school tired, THEN sent them straight back on the mission completely broke my suspension of disbelief!

Then there’s the reused animation, unbelievably extra sentai base somehow under the school and the fact that a lot of these episodes were actually not very engaging...
Ok

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 8.3% done!
Reaction score
With Iris returning, should we be expecting a Dragonite vs. Dragonite match sometime in the future?

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score

I actually liked the Ultra Guardians. As a child, I became a big fan of Thunderbirds (which they even reference with the UG launch sequence), so I got used to reused launch and suit-up sequences. I was personally engaged.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
I actually liked the Ultra Guardians. As a child, I became a big fan of Thunderbirds (which they even reference with the UG launch sequence), so I got used to reused launch and suit-up sequences. I was personally engaged.
Yeah, I liked them too but WHY ARE THEY SENDING CHILDREN TO FIGHT ULTRA BEASTS???

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Why not? Children regularly stop the apocalypse from happening in the Pokemon universe anyway.
WHY ARE THEY MAKING CHILDEN PROTECT THE UNIVERSE WHILE THE ADULTS JUST SLEEP! BS! BS! BS!

Reaction score
Personally, I really hated the Ultra Guardians. I'm one of the people who really appreciated the slice-of-life aspect of SM, and UG just threw a rake in that. It seemed so childish and silly by comparison. That said, there's no denying that some of those episode were pretty fun, especially the ones featuring Bewear.

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 8.3% done!
Reaction score
I hope that if Ash vs. Gary does happen, it isn’t just a 2v2 or something.
Gary is an opponent that Ash should use Pokémon like Dragonite and Gengar against.

I hope it’s a 4v4 at least.