• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 8.3% done!
Reaction score
I was going to say, I wonder if Gary’s Blastoise can Mega Evolve or Gigantamax.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
The interesting thing about Gary returning: G-Max Blastoise incoming. I will laugh my behind off if Gary is in the masters Eight.
Gary want's to be a Resarcher not battler.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
ASH IN ARMOR??? GROOKEY??? GENGAR FOCUS??? GALAR PONYTA??? CHEWTLE VS TURTWIG??? MAGICIAN MEOWTH??? PIKACHU USES IRON TAIL??? GOH CATCHES SOMETHING??? I am interested.

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Maybe Eevee uses Copycat to copy Shadow Ball.
Adding to this, it'd be cool if Eevee used Shadow Ball differently to how her species normally uses it: instead of firing it from her mouth like usual, what if she straight up mimicked Gengar's body movements by standing on two legs, putting her two front paws together and then firing the Shadow Ball Kamehameha-style? Idk, just a random thought.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Adding to this, it'd be cool if Eevee used Shadow Ball differently to how her species normally uses it: instead of firing it from her mouth like usual, what if she straight up mimicked Gengar's body movements by standing on two legs, putting her two front paws together and then firing the Shadow Ball Kamehameha-style? Idk, just a random thought.
Haha yeah, that would be cute.

Assassin Ninja Frog
Reaction score
How does one know if an episode is a filler episode or not?

Sea Slug Pokémon
Reaction score
How does one know if an episode is a filler episode or not?
Per Bulbapedia:
Filler episodes are used by anime and other TV shows to extend the time between the individual plot points of the major story arcs, or between the end of one major story arc and the beginning of another. A filler episode is one in which nothing happens to affect the progress of the long-term story arcs or to develop the main characters, and no returning side characters, or other significant persons (other than the main characters), appear.

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
this is super cute and something I didn't realize I needed in my life ;_;

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I made a tier list ranking Ash's rivals if anyone's interested
That is a pretty solid list. I'd move Alain, Tierno and Trip down one rank each. I think I'd rank Bianca lower too, but that's mainly due to how she was so frustrating for me as someone who loves her video game counterpart and the rank here still generally works given how she was handled in BW.

WHY ARE THEY MAKING CHILDEN PROTECT THE UNIVERSE WHILE THE ADULTS JUST SLEEP! BS! BS! BS!
That only happened during the Necrozma two parter and they explained that the reduced Ultra Aura affected the adults more so than the children. Besides that, most of the Ultra Beasts weren't even really that dangerous. The Ultra Guardians plot wasn't one of the highlights of SM for me, but I don't think I disliked it as much as other people do. It was okay, so if they do bring it back during Journeys, I'd be okay with it.