• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Hey, guys. I'm just wondering why you think Ash's Dracovish had never learned Fishious Rend?

Anyone else think we should get another Pokémon Chronicles-esque show or more Specials just to see what the other characters are up to when Ash isn't around?

Like I just saw this Art on Twitter and thought this was legitimately REAL screenshots! XD

My first immediate thought was, "Huh? How come this Forum isn't having a Field Day over this?" Lmao

View: https://twitter.com/LukasThadeuART/status/1366814980683812864?s=19

But all jokes aside I legitimately would like to see more of Ash's old companions meeting each other.

I hope Iris and Gary meet. I'd LOVE to see Gary's reaction to Iris calling him a kid! XD

Anyone else think we should get another Pokémon Chronicles-esque show or more Specials just to see what the other characters are up to when Ash isn't around?

Like I just saw this Art on Twitter and thought this was legitimately REAL screenshots! XD

My first immediate thought was, "Huh? How come this Forum isn't having a Field Day over this?" Lmao

But all jokes aside I legitimately would like to see more of Ash's old companions meeting each other.

I hope Iris and Gary meet. I'd LOVE to see Gary's reaction to Iris calling him a kid! XD

Oh somebody beat me to posting this lol. This artist is that same guy who made that one fake Journeys post with Dawn on it remember?

His art is so good that if I didn't know any better I would have been fooled into thinking these were real images.

Hey, guys. I'm just wondering why you think Ash's Dracovish had never learned Fishious Rend?
We haven't seen any of it's moves yet, neither in it's debut episode or in any battle. But considering Goh's Arctozolt does knows Bolt Beak, I don't think it's that impossible for it to already know it. And the thing about signature moves, at least the attacking ones, is that they always get showcased, saved a few exceptions. It's always like this ''extra content'' for the Pokémon in question that they can use, u know?

We haven't seen any of it's moves yet, neither in it's debut episode or in any battle. But considering Goh's Arctozolt does knows Bolt Beak, I don't think it's that impossible for it to already know it. And the thing about signature moves, at least the attacking ones, is that they always get showcased, saved a few exceptions. It's always like this ''extra content'' for the Pokémon in question that they can use, u know?
Dracovish used Hydro Pump in JN050

Bulbapedia doesn’t confirm a move unless it’s named. Dracovish did use a water spewing move, but it was never stated which.
Hum. Now that I do think about this, it makes sense. It's best to not put a move there when they don't know which move was used to avoid confusion.

But I'm still sure they will showcase it's signature move tbh.

They don't start with weak moves. And you just said Icy Wind. If it started with weak moves it would have used Powder Snow
Icy Wind is a 55 BP move, while Water Gun is 40, it’s not big of a difference.

Besides, we haven’t seen Dracovish battle at all, it might have Fishious Rend. Hell, for all we know it might have Draco Meteor.

Back
Top Bottom