• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Please keep Legend of Arceus Leaks & Spoilers in the Leak & Spoiler Thread - thank you!
  • So how are you guys feeling about the new Hisuian Variations?

Think Ash or Dawn should get any of them?
    Hisuian Forms Spoilers
    Hisuian Decidueye is just.... Eh not a fan personally

Hisuian Typholosion looks.... okay.... Maybe I need to see it with it's Flames first

Hisuian Samurott got the best best glow up by far. I just wish it wasn't Water/Dark tho

Dialgia and Paikia make me feel physically ill....
    A reminder, and as seen in the banner at the top of forum, that, for now, all Leaks & Spoilers regarding Legend of Arceus must be kept to its Leak & Spoiler thread. At the moment, any concerns regarding such leaks and how they may or may not appear in the anime should be discussed there.

Back
    Top Bottom