• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime RPs anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebansu

ew
Reaction score
Well, I'm a big anime and manga fan as you all probably know!!!! :D ANd I was thinking of maybe seeing if anyone was interested in any of the following Mangas/Animes because I'd like to have a co-GM to give me a hand. Right here we go:

+Anima
Ouran High School Host Club
K-ON!
Lucky Star
Naruto (although I don't think this is an option because one has opened recently)
Tokyo Mew Mew
Ichigo Marshimaro
Gakuen Alice
Spirited Away
My Neighbour Totoro (dont see how this'd work really!)
Whisper of the Heart/ The Cat Returns
Shugo Chara!
Interstella 5555
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pretty Cure
One Piece (but I've only watched a bit, but I could wtach a bit more in a very short amount of time! just proving jhow much of an anime addict I am here....)

Ok so if anyone likes any of these RPs or have any other anime suggestions (I may have forgotten a few) then just say so here, and if anyone is interested in becoming a co-GM then please say so too!

I like most of them, and I'd be fine with co-GMing. How would you turn Ouran into an RP, though?

Don't quite know actually! These are all just examples of Animes and mangas I know! But maybe you could have it as a have fun randomness rp where very little plot actually goes on and it's more like comedy! (after all isn't that what Ouran's all about until the very end?! :D )

Oh, okay, sounds good, I'm familiar with about half, and I'd love to co-GM. You should add a little Pokemon too, so we can have Konata and Tamaki have an awesome Pokemon battle!

AHHHH!!! I would DEFINITELY help out for OURAN, Lucky Star, K-ON (Only seen first episode so far, though~), Tokyo Mew Mew, Spirited Away, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Shugo Chara! I watch TONS of anime (Hence teh name ;P), so tell mehz if there's any others you plan on making a RP of~

Not really, none that I can think of now anyway, what about an Ouran and Lucky Star cross over, I'm not keen on th eidea of adding Pokemon, I think it's be a bit much. Maybe have like a rip in the anime worlds or something which allowed both the Ouran World and Lucky World to link together via portals etc?

Why not every anime? That'd be a good time. I remember an RP with a similar premise around a year ago, I had a blast in it.

I think I tried something similar to that a few months ago but it didn't work out right (but I think it did have a crap plot) But this would work well, I'd be happy if you both could be co-GMs, it would really help. If you know anyone who might be interested in RPing in this then give em a shout! :D This could work really well.

Yeah! That'd be so awesome if it was any anime, cus then it wouldn't have limits =D And of course I'll help GM! Drop the word 'anime' and I'll be there in a heartbeat ^.~

I'd only know 6 of those anime but I'd be curious to join in it sounds fun :)

What about Gundam and InuYasha?
Ima big fans of Gundam series :3

All RPs would be there not just the ones I have listed. Me, heroic sociopath and Oslaku have decided to have all these portals or something connecting all th eanime worlds. So there'd be endless fun! And I'm glad you guys would be interested in joining, I'm really looking forward to getting things started. I should put the SU's up Friday Night, I think I could do with a bit more planning and ideas off the co-GM's before posting them, but if you guys have any ideas I'd really like to hear them ^.^

Death Note! Add Death Note! That'd be so cool! And since most anime characters are teenagers, it could be set in a high school!

Dude, chill, Ebansu said all anime worlds would be connected XD

Yeeah they will be =^.^= But I was thinking of you just being able to play as any anime character, and then the SU's wouldn't have to be as long, and it would be more fun. I mean, you could for exmaple play as Konata! :D

SHOTGUN THE HITACHIIN TWINS!!!! XP XD Ooh, and Konata from Lucky Star and Taiga from Toradora!

Last edited:
Lol! Shotgun Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew and Honey off Ouran!

Lawl Tamaki would suit you! Yeah 3 Chara max I think, cos normally characters get left out when u hav emore than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom