• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling (2)

"Don't let 'er get close! Pidgeot, Whirlwind!" Falkner orders.

"Pid-ge, ge, ge, geot!" Pidgeot flapped its wings and kicked up a Whirlwind attack. The current of air pushed Breeze back.

"Don't let 'er get close! Pidgeot, Whirlwind!" Falkner orders.

"Pid-ge, ge, ge, geot!" Pidgeot flapped its wings and kicked up a Whirlwind attack. The current of air pushed Breeze back.

me: hang in there, breeze...

use gust!

breeze: pidgey~

she used gust against pidgeot's whirlwind

The two spinning winds met and formed a twister in the middle (not the Dragon-type move Twister).

Falkner had been with Flying-type Pokemon ever since he was young. The skill he was about to have his Pidgeot perform was only for the most seasoned of flyers.

"Pidgeot, you ready?" says Falkner.

"Pidgeot!" Pidgeot replied, meaning Ready!

"
Alright! Now, Pidgeot, fly into the funnel of air! Use it to gain speed and momentum!" Falkner instructs.

This was a dangerous tactic, since the chance was high that an inexperienced Pokemon and Trainer could lose control. But Pidgeot, under the ownership of the Flying-type Master, had no trouble with the elaborate maneuver. It flew faster and faster inside the twister until it burst out the top at a great speed!

"Wing Attack, now!" Falkner commands.

Pidgeot's wings glowed white as it zoomed towards Breeze with almost blinding speed.

The two spinning winds met and formed a twister in the middle (not the Dragon-type move Twister).

Falkner had been with Flying-type Pokemon ever since he was young. The skill he was about to have his Pidgeot perform was only for the most seasoned of flyers.

"Pidgeot, you ready?" says Falkner.

"Pidgeot!" Pidgeot replied, meaning Ready!

"
Alright! Now, Pidgeot, fly into the funnel of air! Use it to gain speed and momentum!" Falkner instructs.

This was a dangerous tactic, since the chance was high that an inexperienced Pokemon and Trainer could lose control. But Pidgeot, under the ownership of the Flying-type Master, had no trouble with the elaborate maneuver. It flew faster and faster inside the twister until it burst out the top at a great speed!

"Wing Attack, now!" Falkner commands.

Pidgeot's wings glowed white as it zoomed towards Breeze with almost blinding speed.

me: breeze, try to dodge it!

breeze: pidgey! pidgey!!

"Go after it!" says Falkner.

"Pid-ge, geot!" Pidgeot chased Breeze through the air, wings still glowing. It closed in on its younger evolutionary relative.

"Go after it!" says Falkner.

"Pid-ge, geot!" Pidgeot chased Breeze through the air, wings still glowing. It closed in on its younger evolutionary relative.

breeze: pidgey, pidgey!

me: hang in there, breeze!

turn around & let's use sand attack!

breeze: pidgey!
pid, pid, pid, pidgey!

"Quick, Pidgeot, don't get any closer! Whirlwind the sand back!" Falkner ordered.

"Pid-ge, ge, ge, geot!" Pidgeot flapped its wings and sent a strong air current at the Pidgey's Sand Attack. The wind managed to redirect the move back towards Breeze before it blocked Pidgeot's view.

"Quick, Pidgeot, don't get any closer! Whirlwind the sand back!" Falkner ordered.

"Pid-ge, ge, ge, geot!" Pidgeot flapped its wings and sent a strong air current at the Pidgey's Sand Attack. The wind managed to redirect the move back towards Breeze before it blocked Pidgeot's view.

me: easy, breeze...

ellie: ' pi! pikachu ' (breeze, hang in there)

me: use aerial ace!

breeze: pidgey!

pii!

pidgey!!

"Pidgeot, fly towards the ground with Quick Attack and use Wing Attack to kick up dust!" says Falkner.

When Pidgeot did so, the dust that Pidgeot kicked up revealed Breeze's location when she disappeared with Aerial Ace.

"And use Agility, go!" Falkner adds.

"Pidgeot!" Pidgeot flew at Breeze while the Tiny Bird Pokemon was caught off guard.

"Pidgeot, now! Use Wing Attack!" Falkner calls.

Bam! Pidgeot's wings hit Breeze at high speed.

"Pidgeot, fly towards the ground with Quick Attack and use Wing Attack to kick up dust!" says Falkner.

When Pidgeot did so, the dust that Pidgeot kicked up revealed Breeze's location when she disappeared with Aerial Ace.

"And use Agility, go!" Falkner adds.

"Pidgeot!" Pidgeot flew at Breeze while the Tiny Bird Pokemon was caught off guard.

"Pidgeot, now! Use Wing Attack!" Falkner calls.

Bam! Pidgeot's wings hit Breeze at high speed.

me: breeze!

ellie: pi! (breeze!)

me: You can do it, breeze... hang in there!

me: use full speed tackle!

breeze: pidgey!!
pidgeyy!!

Last edited:
(Oh, I know what this is. Breeze the Pidgey is evolving, right? Allow me to present the description.)

As everyone watched, Breeze glowed a bright whitish-blue. Her wings widened, her feet and talons grew stronger, and her head and tail plumage grew. The evolution finished, and Breeze was now a Pidgeotto, with a red crest and red-and-cream colored tail feathers!

(Oh, I know what this is. Breeze the Pidgey is evolving, right? Allow me to present the description.)

As everyone watched, Breeze glowed a bright whitish-blue. Her wings widened, her feet and talons grew stronger, and her head and tail plumage grew. The evolution finished, and Breeze was now a Pidgeotto, with a red crest and red-and-cream colored tail feathers!

(i thought i wanted her to evolve, but then i thought ' no, not just yet ' ... that's why i edited the post... sorry about that )

pidgeyy!!

(i thought i wanted her to evolve, but then i thought ' no, not just yet ' ... that's why i edited the post... sorry about that )

pidgeyy!!
(Honestly, just go for it! Evolving is a nice way to spice things up in a battle.)

(Honestly, just go for it! Evolving is a nice way to spice things up in a battle.)

(i guess she could, but that would mean bypassing quick attack & whirlwind... besides, she was just about to learn quick attack)

(i guess she could, but that would mean bypassing quick attack & whirlwind... besides, she was just about to learn quick attack)
(Well, Breeze could evolve and learn Quick Attack as a result of evolving...You know what? Let's just delete these messages and go with your new plan.)

(Well, Breeze could evolve and learn Quick Attack as a result of evolving...You know what? Let's just delete these messages and go with your new plan.)

(sure :3 since breeze is only at lv 13 right about now )

pidgeyy!!

breeze just got faster & headed for pidgeot

me: that's... quick attack... she's just learnt quick attack

Pidgeot reeled from the Quick Attack. But Falkner was determined to end this, new move or not. "Pidgeot, use Agility!" he shouted.

"Pid-ge...ot!" Pidgeot sped up and ascended to a higher altiitude.

"Swoop down and use your Quick Attack!" added the Flying-type Gym leader.

"Ge-ot!" The Bird Pokemon flew down at full speed, heading right for Breeze. Falkner knew that Pidgeot would definitely be able to catch up with the Pidgey, no matter what.

Pidgeot reeled from the Quick Attack. But Falkner was determined to end this, new move or not. "Pidgeot, use Agility!" he shouted.

"Pid-ge...ot!" Pidgeot sped up and ascended to a higher altiitude.

"Swoop down and use your Quick Attack!" added the Flying-type Gym leader.

"Ge-ot!" The Bird Pokemon flew down at full speed, heading right for Breeze. Falkner knew that Pidgeot would definitely be able to catch up with the Pidgey, no matter what.

me: breeze, dodge it with aerial ace!

pid!!

pidgey!!

"Spin and use Whirlwind!" says Falkner, thinking of an impromptu tactic.

Pidgeot, while still using Quick Attack, went after Breeze as best as it could. It spun, generating a Whirlwind which went out in all directions. The wind revealed the location of the Pidgey with a slight change in sound where she was.

"Spin and use Whirlwind!" says Falkner, thinking of an impromptu tactic.

Pidgeot, while still using Quick Attack, went after Breeze as best as it could. It spun, generating a Whirlwind which went out in all directions. The wind revealed the location of the Pidgey with a slight change in sound where she was.

me: you can do it! turn around! & keep going

breeze turned around

she headed for pidgeot again

aerial ace hit

Back
Top Bottom